Matty Thundercats (Classics)

Reaction score
I can't get on the site as I'm skiving at work and opening a big toy page would attract attention... I can see you're in the UK though... what's the breakdown of costs for a fellow UKer?

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a look last night. I'm thinking about it. It's not the best value for money in the world but I quite like the idea of being in from the start and getting access to the exclusives etc

Also, if Star Wars 3 3/4 SA figures are to continue being as limited in release as they currently are, this is an ideal line to get started in without the headache of having to catch up.

Reaction score
they look cool but not 30 dollar cool. come on, update that bloody articulation. swivel wrists? no rocker ankles? ridiculous. as i said, extremely cool sculpts though.

Reaction score
$30 is what we're paying over here for Star Wars Black Series, which may have superior articulation (in some cases) but the paint jobs and sculpts are often less than stellar.

Reaction score
$30 per figure.
I went with the single option which i think was $62.
Yeah, I had a look last night. I'm thinking about it. It's not the best value for money in the world but I quite like the idea of being in from the start and getting access to the exclusives etc

Also, if Star Wars 3 3/4 SA figures are to continue being as limited in release as they currently are, this is an ideal line to get started in without the headache of having to catch up.
they look cool but not 30 dollar cool. come on, update that bloody articulation. swivel wrists? no rocker ankles? ridiculous. as i said, extremely cool sculpts though.
Guys the price on the website had been listed wrong and they are actually $25 per figure. It's already been corrected on the website and they are working on fixing it for the people who have already subscribed :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
This brings back memories. I use to have the Thunder tank, Lion-o, Snarf and Panthro.

Reaction score
Guys the price on the website had been listed wrong and they are actually $25 per figure. It's already been corrected on the website and they are working on fixing it for the people who have already subscribed :)
Where did you read this? Did you get some kind of notification?

Reaction score
Where did you read this? Did you get some kind of notification?
It's been posted about it on the thundercats.org and he-man.org forums. I didn't get any notification from Matty, but when I subbed it was showing as $30 per figure and if you go do it now it's showing as $25 per figure.
The fact that this line is compatibility with MOTUC is a huge selling point IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Matty have now also posted an update on their official forum:
http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361004165/m/3431043888

Last edited:
Reaction score
I never had any of the Thundercat figures back in the day and I really don't want to get into another toy line. The figures look very neat and all but I am just can't pull the trigger.

Reaction score
Got my refund for the wrong price they charged : )

Now to wait 11 months for my figures...

Reaction score
Panthro and Pumyra have been revealed. I can't post pics as I'm at work, but a simple Google search will bring them up and they look awesome : )

Reaction score
Wily Kit and Wily Kat are SDCC exclusives.

*sigh*

Is it too late to cancel?

Last edited:
Reaction score
While Wily Kit and Wily Kat are probably my least wanted of the main cast I'm just glad the SDCC exclusive is not a lame variant, so glad to be getting them if only to complete the main cast quicker :)
The box art looks great and displayed with the hover board stands looks sweet.