Matto Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Re: Matto Trade Feedback

First trade with matto. Great guy to trade with and I would trade with him again. Thanks again matto and I hope we can trade again soon.

roron corobb

Reaction score

completed 1st trade w/ matto..everything went great from 1st communications to receipt of item..thanks

Reaction score

actually just completed my second trade with matt. great dude to trade with. will definitely trade with again. thanks again man!

Reaction score

Just completed first trade with Matto.
Everything went smoothly.
Quick shipping, good packaging, and good communications.

Thanks for the trade.

Reaction score
Trade #2-just as good if not somehow better than the first. Great communication, fast shipping and quality items!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Matt and all went as smooth as mother's butter. Excellent guy to deal with!!!

Thanks Matt!!!

Reaction score
Matt is a very honest and reliable trader. Great communication and ships fast! I will gladly deal with this gentleman again in the future! A+++ all the way! Thanks again Matt!

Reaction score
Another smooth and easy trade with Matt. He's a great guy to deal with.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
completed a 2nd trade w/ matto...like before, great communication, great transaction all the way A+++

Reaction score
Just recently completed a trade and it went perfectly smooth. Great communication, fast shipping, very smooth transaction overall!

Reaction score
Just completed another trade with Matt, and as expected it was great! Figures arrived in great condition. This guy is an A++++ trader all the way! Thanks again Matt!

Reaction score
Completed first trade with Matt, looking forward to future deals. Smooth transaction, good communication, fast shipping. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Another great trade with Matto!

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Recently completed a trade with matto. There was a lot of discussion and patience coming from his end, which always makes for a pleasant trade. Looking forward to trading with him again.

Reaction score
Completed my first trade with matto. Everything went great and I'm looking forward to trading again. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed another trade with Matt, everything was great as always! Thanks for the pro packaging and all the help Matt! Top notch all the way!!

Reaction score
Great trade!

Just completed a trade with Matto! Awesome guy to trade with. Everything was well packaged and great! Would not hesitate to trade with Matto