Mattel - Masters of the Universe Classics

Reaction score
Yeah, my wife told me about the ad when I was at work, and I had to watch when I got home. Brightened my day, fun to see vintage motu on mainstream media 30 years later.. still not buying a Honda though.

Reaction score
So is anyone collecting the jumbo vintage MOTU line? I think I would be more interested, if the packages were resealable.

Reaction score
Well, I ain't. They're huge, expensive, and look every bit as cheap and ugly as the vintage ones. Waste of friggin' plastic. Same goes for the Minis. They're tiny, but a 2-Pack costs as much (with shipping) as a 7" super-articulated 4H masterpiece of a figure. To Hells with that. I'm sticking with MOTUC until the end of 2015. If they haven't got any plans to continue in the same vein in 2016, I'm pretty much giving up collecting.

Reaction score
Ho ho ho, all my sub figures arrived today! I had no idea they even shipped, thought all the December stuff was stuck in a boat off the coast of California. Two huge boxes of figures for the holidays. Merry Christmas to all my fellow He-fans and She-Ravers!

Reaction score
any one interested in trading????

looking for reasonable trades please.

Everything is MOC/boxed unless noted. All the loose figures are mint, complete, never displayed, just stored

I want the figures I need packaged.

NEEDS:

Extendar
Mini Comic #1

Oolar (don't need map)
SSSqueeze
Ninjor
Multi Bot
Dragstor
Saurod
Terror Claws Skeletor
BuzzSaw Hordak
King Hiss
King Hiss new snake head (whomever he comes packaged with)
Mini Comic #1 that came with snake MAA

Haves:

Loose

Demo Man (no Skeletor Head)
Sy Klone
Snout Spout
He-ro (green stone)
King Randor (classic version)
Clamp Champ
Roboto
Imp

Boxed

Hydron
Mantenna
Unnamed One
imp chest bagged
Modulok
Glimmer
Geldor (fan version with stickers)
Lord Dactys
Horde Trooper 2pack
Filmation Hordak

Reaction score
Toy Fair is a couple of weeks away, and some people have been making rumour-noises about a MOTUC Snake Mountain playset. That would be lovely, but I doubt it'll happen. We'll probably get figure reveals up until August or September (possibly including any SDCC exclusives), at most.

Anything you folks are really looking forward to seeing? I'm most interested to see how they're going to do Dragstor, Evilseed (pretty sure that teased vine was for him), and if they're going to do the Laser Leader variants.

Reaction score
So, yeah, Spirit of Grayskull "sold out" in three minutes or less, and they're already showing up on eBay for up to four times the Matty price. Shoddily handled. Last year's Early Access was miles better.

Reaction score
Yeah I had Spirit of Grayskull in my basket, hit submit at 2 mins past and got the sold out message. Oh well he's a chase figure so will be back several times through out the year, no sense in paying eBay prices.

Ceratus teaser picture all but confirms the rumoured 200x mini-sub being announced on Sun at Toy Fair.

Reaction score
I can't be bothered anymore with this line, especially with Z listers like Cletus or whatever Whiplash's brother is called. Ill play some catch up cricket come next BF/CM, but yeah, Mattel's sucked out the joy out of collecting this line for me. And Hasbro's going to same way ... Thank god for SH Figuarts and Lego.

Reaction score
200x mini sub confirmed! I'm actually excited for this as I enjoy the MYP animated series, but did not really collect the line due to the style and difficulty finding characters beyond variants of He-man & Skeletor. I was really hoping the sub exclusive would be Veena and not just a bunch of heads...Can't see myself displaying a 2nd Snout Spout! :)

Reaction score
Really happy with the 200x mini-sub, already the best mini-sub they've offered so far IMO.
Also really happy with Mara, they've really knocked her out the park, she's way better then I was expecting. Bring on more NA.

Reaction score
Veena looks great, now I want the rest of that council from 200X. Also, anyone here follow the kickstarter for the Four Horsemen Mythic Legions line? Seems like a great way to keep your Motuc collection going (in March 2016).

Reaction score
Looks damn' good, but I can't afford to take up another line these days, I'm afraid. If they'd done that a couple years back, I would've been on it like stink on a skunk. After MOTUC, my days of collecting whole lines are effectively over, and down to one or two select pieces a month (if that).

Reaction score
I terminated my credit card to get rid of the subscription to Matty over a month ago...but then
This morning I got an email "MattyCollector.com - We've Shipped Order #####" saying they charged my card $128.62 and shipped my order.
I jumped up out of bed, checked my accounts, and nothing was taken from my bank accounts. I then went to their site, and they don't have any other cards(valid cards) on file...so how did they charge me?? I'm very confused on this. Matty is becoming like fleas...they are very hard to get rid of.

Reaction score
Got my sub tonight, and Ninjor was the first figure opened - he is excellent! Great sculpt on the armor and two heads, lots of weapons. I wish they hadn't painted the eyes red though or given him the DB Skeletor feet, but I guess it's a nod to the vintage figure.

Reaction score
I think the idea is that he is supposed to be some kind of otherworldly Oni demon or Tengu or somesuch, and then made himself look human(ish). And who also just happens to be a ninja. That's gotta be worth a few "Neat-O" points, surely? };D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really looking forward to these specific figures. After downgrading to a single main sub for the first time, I actually signed up for two of these. I think there is some great customizing and army building potential with the caligar and chooblah.

Reaction score
I agree. Heck, I plan on different-coloured rock guys, Caligars, Kulataks, possibly Millennial Sorceress, Prahvus's hench-thugs, Containment-Shell Evilseed . . . . .

Reaction score
Cripes!

I recommend posting on the MattyCollector Facebook page, if you're not a member on He-Man.org. Might be some customisers on there who can help. I hope you get it sorted out soon, mate!