MATTEL - Hotwheels

Reaction score
Re: MATTEL: Hotwheels 2007

hahaha I thinks maybe I'll just let the mods know that your hacking other peoples threads for the sake of attacking them because it's obvious your didn't come here to talk about the subject in the thread.

Reaction score

bigdog6374 said:
Ok and to me a Star Wars fan you have to collect the figures?? lol

You make no sense at all.
Not necessarily, but there is this little blurb in the Forum Rules:

Who The Forum Is For: This is a forum for discussing Star Wars collecting and all other things about Star Wars. As such, members are expected to primarily contribute to these topics. If you or we find you are primarily posting in the off-topic areas of the board, you should not be surprised if we ask you to discontinue posting.

Seeing that you rarely post anything that has to do with Star Wars at all, I'd say that you violate the rule. It would be a shame if this was pointed out to the Powers That Be. A real shame.

Reaction score
Re: Hotwheels 2007

bigdog6374 said:
Depends which casting it is. If it's the newest TH out then shove them of Ebay. The key thing to TH's is to have the newest release out and turn it around quick before the next one is released because TH's don't hold their value very well anymore. Outside of 1995 which was the first year they started doing TH's.

The Super Hunt if it's the newest one out should get you between $40-$60 on ebay right now maybe more if you get 2 guys bidding that just have to have it now. The regular one will fetch probably $10-$15 tops as they aren't viewed as TH's by most collectors they look at the regular ones as glorified basic cars.

HA!!!! An actual "Hot Wheels guy". Level with me...are you fat and stinky? That would be so cool if you were. That would just sink it. What a riot!

Reaction score

bigdog6374 said:
I have lots of inside tips on what to look for and where to look for it.

I know alot of the HW's guys creep over into the SW's isles sometimes and vice versa.

Reaction score

My brother buys Hot Wheels, he collects any versions of Chrysler 300C he can find and he picks up any T-hunts he finds.

I haven't personally bought a Hot Wheels car since the 80s.

GNT

Reaction score

I saw the 1960s Batmobile so I just had to part with a couple dollars to get 2 (2 for the price of one). It'll join my still carded Batman 89 Batmobile which is still on card though that wasnt made by Hotwheels.

Reaction score

I used to collect Hot Wheels, I stopped around the time I started collecting Star Wars figures. I've got some pretty cool stuff, like a set of all the basic cars from 2002 (Including the 12 treasure hunts), 4 other treasure hunts, and some cool errors like a Porsche Final Run with the front wheels swapped with the rear wheels, and a car with 1 rim that has a different design from the others. Not sure if errors are valuable, but I know they're rare and cool to have.

Reaction score

I collect Sw like crazy but I gobble up each and every Thunt I see muhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reaction score

I used to collect Hot Wheels a lot more than I do now. The only one I've bought lately is the '60s Batmobile. Couldn't pass this one up.

Reaction score

I too saw the 60's Batmobile and picked it up the other day, way to sweet to pass up! Also picked up a Nissan Rice-Burner Super T-Hunt, I found out it was a Super by showing it to my buddy who collects HW, he showed me the little 's' on the bottom of the card next to the Product number as well as the rubber tires with tread! Needless to say my nephew enjoyed the car a lot as he ripped it open (The rubber tires make for waaaaaaay better Tire Screeching noises!!)

Reaction score
Hey, dude, I went to the more "basic" Hot Wheels thread in the thread index and was redirected here. I didn't even notice this was apparently supposed to be exclusively for '07 model Hot Wheels. :confused:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got a Mazda RX-7. It brings my meager Hot Wheels collection to:

'95 Camaro Convertible
Aston Martin 1963 DB5 (Goldfinger)
Back to the Future Time Machine
Batmobile (Batman '89)
Batmobile (Batman Forever)
Batmobile (Batman Live!)
Ecto-1 (Ghostbusters '84)
Ecto-1 (Ghostbusters '16)
Ecto-1A
Ecto-2
Mazda RX-7

Last edited:
Reaction score
Latest acquisition: Gumball 3000 Subaru.

Here's my little 1:64 diecast display I have in my Detolf.

Reaction score
Grabbed Biff's Ford Super De Luxe from Back to the Future and the new (?) blue version of the Land Rover Series III Pickup from Walmart.

Reaction score
Nabbed at Walmart this morning: Dr. Strange's Lamborghini Huracán Coupé from Doctor Strange, a '16 Lamborghini Centenario Roadster and a '17 Acura NSX.