Mattel - DC Comics 6" Multiverse - Collect & Connect

Reaction score
Those all look awful. More junk clogging the pegs that wont sell. I dont think this will last beyond a few waves and 7" DC will be dead until another company picks it up. Just my opinion, if you like them, go for it.

Reaction score
The more I look at them the more I warm up on them. I'll definitely grab Nightwing because he's one of my two favorite DC characters. I really like the colors on Batgirl and Batman lools better than I initially thought.

But also, I think the Spinmasters line looks like it could be fun and for under $8, it's worth it to find out for myself.

Reaction score
These figures are HUGE!!!! Picked up a Supes/Bats heavy handful at WM straight out of the Spawn boxes. Not much bad to say about these guys. I've already modded a little bit trimming the hairline on the necks of the Superman figures for better head tilt. Fabric capes on the way for sure for some of these.

Reaction score
I picked up the McFarlane BTAS Batman today at Walmart. Even though it's really the TNBA design with a BTAS deco, I must say I really do like the figure a lot. I had some concerns about McFarlane's quality control after buying some of their Halo figures in the past, but I'm so far satisfied.

I will definately pick up the Hellbat, Arrow and maybe the JLU Green Lantern next time.

Reaction score
I plan on getting all of these figures when they show up at Target. I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube reviews and like what I see. The only thing I didn’t like is how small Batman’s head is.