Mattel - DC Comics 6" Multiverse - Collect & Connect

Reaction score
Anyone spot Aquaman figures yet? I seen the cheap figures and the Shark with harness at Fred Meyer today, but none of the higher cost figures.

Reaction score
was able to pick up a few Marvel figures for cheap over the weekend:

Wolverine from the Apocalypse BAF wave
Black Widow from the Mandroid BAF wave
The Punisher from the Netflix TV Show
Arkham Asylum Nurse Harley Quinn
Dr. Harleen Quinzel
DC Designer Series Nurse Harley and The Joker
I thought the DC Designer Series Ant Lucia wave 3 and Joker/Harley 2-pack had been cancelled? Where did you pick up the 2-pack?

Reaction score
Check 5 below. They’ve been getting in the Reaper Batwing wave. If ya come across them wanna help a brotha out and pick me up a reaper? Haha

Reaction score
I really hate this line. Mattel has almost entirely given up on classic looks, not entirely, but almost. I have so little interest I don't even really look at new photos.

Reaction score
The next wave (with kyle raynor)is almost all 90s looks. Also improved articulation. It's actually making me consider getting the Batfamily (and Kyle GL).

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from EE cancelling my pre-order of the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman figure, citing that another store got the rights to sell it. Did some searching, and it looks like it's an Amazon exclusive - at least they have it for sale now. Just placed a new order, so we'll see what happens. Here's the link for those interested.

https://www.amazon.com/DC-Comics-Multiverse-Worlds-Greatest/dp/B0784911VH/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1541725543&sr=8-15&keywords=multiverse+wonder+woman
Guess I'm too late, didn't seem to last very long considering no one knew about this?

Why would EE even list it if there was a question of who would actually get it though?

While the face sculpt is spot on, there seems to be a need for better Q/C on the thighs. The arms aren't that nice either, looks very Barbie Dollish to me.

Reaction score
Guess I'm too late, didn't seem to last very long considering no one knew about this?

Why would EE even list it if there was a question of who would actually get it though?

While the face sculpt is spot on, there seems to be a need for better Q/C on the thighs. The arms aren't that nice either, looks very Barbie Dollish to me.
According to the e-mail they sent me on Thursday, they had just found out from Mattel. I immediately started looking around and came across it on amazon, so I was lucky enough to get an order in, although they did last at least a few hours. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other people had the same experience.

Someone on another board said that he got his from amazon today, but I'm still waiting for mine to ship. Figure they should hit ebay any day now en masse.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Bob!
its available to order again if anyone still needs!
No prob. Still available as of now, with a Nov. 27th ship date. Can't remember if that's what it said when I ordered mine, but at least I know why mine hasn't shipped yet.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
My Multiverse Lynda Carter Wonder Woman showed up today from Amazon. Its not perfect, but its pretty freaking close. Its way better then the promotional images online show- it doesn't have those huge seam lines. The seams are there, but nearly invisible. The likeness to Lynda Carter is dead on. The only drawback I saw was the upper arm joints look a little odd due to a pretty large space between the bicep and shoulder pieces, but that's an issue all the DC Universe female characters have had. If you get a chance to order it, I would highly recommend it to anyone that's a fan of the 70s Wonder Woman TV series.

Reaction score
I'm sure i mentioned this back when they first announced it. But I'd have rather they just went with the 4" version to match my Keaton Batman, and Reeves Superman! Blasphemy!

That said, yes, as a Linda "WW" Carter Fan I have to get this. It just bums me out that they didn't do abetter job on this figure, considering the stellar looks o other releases.

Reaction score
Ha! Amazon just alerted me that LC Wonder Woman was in stock. I go there and the only one available is $60 at Toy Wiz. What a bunch of dirty scalpers! Thanks for nothing Amazon!

Reaction score
The Mattel Lynda Carter Wonder Woman is glorious as far as face sculpt, the articulation could be better hidden and the but the cape is meh at best:

Reaction score
I received an email from www.Entertainmentearth.com that they are going to have her back for ordering as well.
I got the same e-mail, but held off since I had ordered one from amazon for less. Well, today, EE finally listed it on the site as in stock, and with free shipping, so I ordered mine from there and cancelled the amazon order before they inevitably cancelled mine. Now just waiting for it to ship.

Reaction score
The Mattel Lynda Carter Wonder Woman is glorious as far as face sculpt, the articulation could be better hidden and the but the cape is meh at best:
That's the thing with Mattel I dislike, a lot of figures use that ugly torso joint. I mean really, you make an almost work of art. And you put that hideous thing there?!
I wish they'd use the same torso as the Movie figure's.

The rest of her does look great though, and I definitely gonna have to order her!

Reaction score
What is the link to the Lynda Carter WW on Entertainment Earth? When I find it via Google search it says "Sold Out" on the EE page. Why is she so hard to find? She was barely available on Amazon. This is a brand new item, why isnt it readily available at all the toy retailers? Is it a limited edition? This has been a top figure on want lists for years, why dont they make tons of them? Frustrated.

Reaction score
What is the link to the Lynda Carter WW on Entertainment Earth? When I find it via Google search it says "Sold Out" on the EE page. Why is she so hard to find? She was barely available on Amazon. This is a brand new item, why isnt it readily available at all the toy retailers? Is it a limited edition? This has been a top figure on want lists for years, why dont they make tons of them? Frustrated.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/dc-multiverse-lynda-carter-wonder-woman-signature-collection-action-figure/mtfpc18r

here's the link but unfortunately she is currently sold out at the moment.

Reaction score
EE told me she may be sold out for good, they are waiting to hear from Mattel. What I dont understand is why they finally make something cool, but cant seem to get adequate quantities in stores. Yet Batman Collect and Connect figures from 4 years ago are still clogging the pegs of Target and Walmart. Mattel: "oh well Batman is more popular" Is it Mattel? Is it? Because the Batman Multiverse figures never move and literally have dust on them at my local Walmart.

Reaction score
Lynda WW back up for Preorder at BBTS. 1 per household. I placed my order.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Multiverse Aquaman movie figures in a brick and mortar store? I can’t believe the movie opens this week and I haven’t seen one figure on the shelves. I’ve only seen the Target 2 Pack and the less expensive figures. I don’t get it.

Reaction score
I haven't seen too many reports of it, but apparently Spinmasters announced (in a vaguely worded release) they got the DC license and the rumor is that after 2019, Mattel is done with DC figures. Bums me out because I just got into this line because their sdcc stuff looked so good and the Clayface wave.

Reaction score
I haven't seen too many reports of it, but apparently Spinmasters announced (in a vaguely worded release) they got the DC license and the rumor is that after 2019, Mattel is done with DC figures. Bums me out because I just got into this line because their sdcc stuff looked so good and the Clayface wave.
Oh nooooo! Aren’t Spinmasters the company that got the Lord of the Rings license and left us all hanging??

Reaction score
Wow! That will suck. Where did you see this?

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Oh nooooo! Aren’t Spinmasters the company that got the Lord of the Rings license and left us all hanging??
Nah that was Bridge Direct. They're gone now. Spin Master is a Canadian company that's hasn't done much. Most well known for Air Hogs. I hope Mattell manages to get a few more 6 inch classic movie figures out before they lose the licence. Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, Pfeiffer Catwoman, and Hackman Lex jump to mind.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/12/26/dc-comics-toys-mattel-licensing/?fbclid=IwAR2TZPJv4VM3J6tuK8-3j221iI70NokQaaWuzRjoQy***YAlTjDBd86w7mg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow! That will suck. Where did you see this?
You can check toyark, they had a summary of an article that was on Bloomberg news yesterday. Mattel basically will only have rights to DC stuff for girls (like the barbie-size dc super girls figures), water toys, and a few others. Spinmasters will be producing action figures.

Currently they make Hatchimals and Paw Patrol toys. Most members on this site probably would remember them from the Tron Legacy line.

Reaction score
You can check toyark, they had a summary of an article that was on Bloomberg news yesterday. Mattel basically will only have rights to DC stuff for girls (like the barbie-size dc super girls figures), water toys, and a few others. Spinmasters will be producing action figures.

Currently they make Hatchimals and Paw Patrol toys. Most members on this site probably would remember them from the Tron Legacy line.

Thanks! I found it shortly after posting this.

Reaction score
Oh thank God! I guess they made the Last Air Bender movie figures. They weren’t that bad.!

Originally Posted by Darkart99

Nah that was Bridge Direct. They're gone now. Spin Master is a Canadian company that's hasn't done much. Most well known for Air Hogs. I hope Mattell manages to get a few more 6 inch classic movie figures out before they lose the licence. Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, Pfeiffer Catwoman, and Hackman Lex jump to mind.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/12/26/...YAlTjDBd86w7mg

Last edited:
Reaction score
WTF, Spinmaster, seriously? While it doesn't affect me, as I do no buy them regularly. It's sad to see that DC will have to reboot, and likely with less articulation. As well as very different joints. This will be very interesting to see unfold.

I've bought few like WW, JL Superman, TV's Supergirl. But still looking for a compatible Batman, Flash.

Reaction score
If they make them with less joints, they aren't gonna get that far. I'm hopeful that they'll do a nice line on par with marvel legends, but I'm gonna wait until there's something on the shelves to inspect.

Reaction score
A listing was posted for the Multiverse baf Killer Croc wave as being Red Hood Jason Todd, Red Robin Tim Drake, Grayson Batman, Alfred, and Kitana. Seems like a strong wave to me!

Reaction score
I almost picked up the Classic look version, but I just can't quite warm up to Aquabro. I may just get the actual Classic version of him even though it doesn't match the Movie line. I've still yet to find a decent Batman figure that I like to go with Supes and WW.

Reaction score
What is with the dc multiverse? Ihavent seen the lobo build a figure wave and brickseek shows all mylocal stores as out of stock. Only a few of the aquaman figures evencame around, but I wasnt really interested in those. I had to specialorder the gotham by gaslight batman from the wave he was in becausemy local store also never got it. The distribution on these isterrible.