Mattel - DC Comics 6" Multiverse - Collect & Connect

Reaction score
I don't collect this line however I spotted 63 cases of the massively over produced Doomsday wave being reluctantly stocked at a local Walmart today for $5 each.
Isn't that the wave which gave us the Carrie Kelley Robin and the Mutant Leader? If so, it's a shame it's been so overproduced, 'cause as far as I'm concerned, those two were winners (even if they forgot to paint the Mutant Leader's Nipples of Doom).

Reaction score
Anyone know when the Atom from Legends of Tomorrow wave is supposed to come out?

Reaction score
I thought I saw him last Monday at a Wal-Mart near Chicago (been eyeballing these for a friend who was after batwing and reaper). He picked those up Saturday night though at a different Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
Does anyone know when/where the 6” Justice League Mera figure was supposed to be released?

Reaction score
No offense, but I absolutely hate that style of torso joint. Why does Mattel insist on using it? That's why I like the Multiverse figures, no horrid joint lines.
Also, who took that photo? Because the resolution is horrible!

Another thing is that I'd have prefered they continued the 4" line with Linda Carter WW. This just feels like a slap in the face. Because now it's going to be 50/50 4" and 6". I can't seem to catch a break with either company. lol

GNT

Reaction score
Count me in for Batman, I always liked Val Kilmer's version of Batman.

Reaction score
Count me in for Batman, I always liked Val Kilmer's version of Batman.
Same. For some reason , it does look a little like some parts are re-used from the Movie Masters Batman Begins figure. Still, I always loved Batman Forever.

Reaction score
Is Mattel a no show at Toy Fair 2018? Was hoping to see what’s coming this year.

Reaction score
Not much to write home about really. The Female Lantern looks cool though(forgot her name), as well as Simon Baz. But that beast boy looks like he's from a weird Anime. lol

Reaction score
So I never paid too much attention to this line, and sort of keep an eye what DCC is doing, but it looks like after sdcc I'm going to have to take a closer look at these. Which Green Lanterns have been made in this line?

Reaction score
Did they reveal any more 6" Super Friends at SDCC or were the initial 4 the only ones planned? I looked at various websites but cant find any images.

Reaction score
The multiverse line showed Kyle Rayne, John Stewart, Nightwing, batgirl, I think Redhood and a handful of others, but they have new articulation(at least in the ankles).

I actually saw the Essentials Flash today at my LCS and wasn't as impressed as I was expecting to be.

Reaction score
I haven't seen any new Multiverse stuff my the Walmart here in forever. The last new DC stuff they got in was the New 52 Doomsday wave. There's really only Armored Batmen, DKR Robins and Rick Flaggs left.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found a couple of Clayface wave figures at Walmart last night. They had four or five Superman and a couple of Martian Manhunters. I only grabbed MM, but I may try to get the rest of the wave now.

Update: I went to a Target a little further away from me tonight looking for Mego figures and I found the whole Clayface wave!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman figure is supposed to be released? Images are online, & Walmart.com has a page for it, but there seems to be little other information out there.

Reaction score
Did they reveal any more 6" Super Friends at SDCC or were the initial 4 the only ones planned? I looked at various websites but cant find any images.
I haven't heard anything. You'd think Wonder Woman, Flash, & Robin would be no-brainers, & I'd love to see the Wonder Twins & Gleek released as a set. However, Black Vulcan, Samurai, & El Dorado were released several years back in the old multiverse waves, & Apache Chief was released as a build-a-figure, so I have doubts that any of them would be re-issued, especially when you consider they have no movie counterparts, and all were invented for the cartoon. As for Cyborg, Firestorm, & Green Arrow, I would imagine they're also not really being considered, but you never know.

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman figure is supposed to be released? Images are online, & Walmart.com has a page for it, but there seems to be little other information out there.

I'm soooo looking forward to the Linda Carter Wonder Woman figure. I'm hoping pre-orders go up soon for the figure as I've yet to even see the Flash or Kilmer Batman in stores yet (luckily I pre-ordered those from bigbadtoystore.com and they are amazing looking pieces)

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything. You'd think Wonder Woman, Flash, & Robin would be no-brainers, & I'd love to see the Wonder Twins & Gleek released as a set. However, Black Vulcan, Samurai, & El Dorado were released several years back in the old multiverse waves, & Apache Chief was released as a build-a-figure, so I have doubts that any of them would be re-issued, especially when you consider they have no movie counterparts, and all were invented for the cartoon. As for Cyborg, Firestorm, & Green Arrow, I would imagine they're also not really being considered, but you never know.
Yep I got those guys in the old line except the Wonder Twins and Gleek, who definitely deserve a regular release. As dorky as they are, they are ingrained in pop culture and I think would sell well. And yes they must do Wonder Woman/Flash/Robin in the cartoon style to go with the other 4. And what about the Legion of Doom cartoon versions? I'm just old, I dont care for these New 52 or TV/movie versions of the characters. I want 70s and 80s versions! Lol

Reaction score
I'm soooo looking forward to the Linda Carter Wonder Woman figure. I'm hoping pre-orders go up soon for the figure as I've yet to even see the Flash or Kilmer Batman in stores yet (luckily I pre-ordered those from bigbadtoystore.com and they are amazing looking pieces)
I saw Val Kilmer Batman at Gamestop about a month ago. I'm kinda hoping he's still there because I passed on him that time.

Reaction score
I saw Val Kilmer Batman at Gamestop about a month ago. I'm kinda hoping he's still there because I passed on him that time.

Reaction score
Gamestop at Brunswick Square Mall had them. I had already gotten Batman from amazon, but I picked up Flash from there last month. I would check it out, as they might still have them. Glad I got Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman from TRU when I had the chance, 'cuz I imagine they cost a bundle these days.

Reaction score
Yep I got those guys in the old line except the Wonder Twins and Gleek, who definitely deserve a regular release. As dorky as they are, they are ingrained in pop culture and I think would sell well. And yes they must do Wonder Woman/Flash/Robin in the cartoon style to go with the other 4. And what about the Legion of Doom cartoon versions? I'm just old, I dont care for these New 52 or TV/movie versions of the characters. I want 70s and 80s versions! Lol
I would hate to see them do the Legion, just because I would hate to feel obligated to have to spend money on them, LOL! Would be cool though. But then they would also have to do the cartoon versions of Joker & Penguin, who couldn't appear on the Super Friends show, but did exist on Scooby Doo & the old Batman & Robin cartoon.

As for the heroes, El Dorado & Samurai can be had relatively cheap, but Vulcan is expensive, and I didn't see any Apache Chief's on ebay. The Exclusive Wonder Twins pack is also ridiculously expensive, so I didn't even bother with any of them. And I also forgot about Hawkman & Hawkgirl, both of whom also appeared frequently on the old cartoon.

Reaction score
was able to pick up a few Marvel figures for cheap over the weekend:

Wolverine from the Apocalypse BAF wave
Black Widow from the Mandroid BAF wave
The Punisher from the Netflix TV Show
Arkham Asylum Nurse Harley Quinn
Dr. Harleen Quinzel
DC Designer Series Nurse Harley and The Joker