Matchbox

Reaction score
Ths Volvo is easy to find. But once again the Superfast VW Microbus is sold out everywhere. I dont know why they always short pack the Volkswagens.

Reaction score
Grabbed a '41 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupé, Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S and (another!) '62 Mercedes-Benz 220 SE Sedan at Walmart.

Reaction score
Got the Volkswagen Golf Mk. I at Walmart. :D

Interestingly, on the base it says it's a 1976 model Golf, but the card just calls it a Volkswagen Golf with no MY. Matchbox seems inconsistent with whether they include the car's year on the card name or not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
picked a few up yesterday at Target:

2015 Ford Interceptor Utility
Gold Custom 1936 Ford Sedan
1980 Mercedes Benz Wagon

Top Gun F-14 Tomcat "Maverick"
Top Gun F-1`4 Tomcat "Rogue Nation"

the F-14's are cool but I really wish that they had opening wings as it takes away from the overall play factor.

Reaction score
picked a few up yesterday at Target:

2015 Ford Interceptor Utility
Gold Custom 1936 Ford Sedan
1980 Mercedes Benz Wagon

Top Gun F-14 Tomcat "Maverick"
Top Gun F-1`4 Tomcat "Rogue Nation"

the F-14's are cool but I really wish that they had opening wings as it takes away from the overall play factor.
Yeah, I actually found wave 1 and wave 2 of the Skybusters Top Gun offerings. I picked up a couple of the new molds, but I am kicking myself for not picking up the entire wave at the time. Now I'm running around trying to find everything. I just need the F-18 "Rooster" and the P-51. I also picked up the aircraft carrier to display them on.

One thing you might want to do is pick up some of the Miasto die-cast jets from their "Tailwinds" series at Five Below. They always seem to have a selection of jets that could complement your Top Gun jets.

BTW, did you get the Top Gun jets at Target along with your cars? I've only seen the Top Gun stuff at Walmart around me. Maybe I should pay attention and see if my local Targets get them?