Masterfett feedback

Reaction score
Just traded with Masterfett for some parts, it went smoothly and quick communication - glad to leave him his first trade feedback.

Reaction score
Masterfett hooked me up with an elusive MU Captain America.

Thanks!

G

This fellow scummer when above and beyond and send my extra BAD parts today! Thank you so much! A+ Trader here guys!

Reaction score
Just got Shawn's (Masterfett's) end of our latest trade in the post today. All items were in mint condition and packed better than Hasbro could do. Communication at every stage was excellent. You can trade with this man with complete confidence.

Reaction score
Nice easy trade with MF. We swapped some droid parts and it all went smoothe and straightforward. He was a pleasure to deal with and can certainly be relied upon in my expereince.
Thanks Shawn!

Reaction score
I just completed my first transaction w/ Shawn. It was a flawless deal. Fast payment and great communication. Enjoy your figures.

Reaction score
Just completed my first transaction with Shawn. Excellent all the way around. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Terrific Scummer!

Reaction score
I just finished a transaction with MasterFett and it was A+++++++++++++ all across the board.
Hope to do buisness with him again soon.

Reaction score
Had a good B-A-D parts trade with Masterfett. My part arrived quickly (and completed a fig for me!). Thanks, dude. I'm sorry I was 2 days late sending yours.

Reaction score
Just completed my third transaction with Shawn and it went just as smoothly as the first two. I look forward to dealing with him again. Highly recommended!
Thanks!

Reaction score
Completed a trade and everything went perfectly! What a great 'Scummer! Excellent communication, extremely fast shipping and an all around nice guy.

Thanks again for being awesome!

Reaction score
Just finished a trade with him. Great communication and well packed items. Thanks again for your help in getting the At-St driver set.

Reaction score
Perfect trade with Shawn. Great communication and sent items quickly. Highly recommended trader!

Thanks from across the pond ;)

Reaction score
I had an excellent first experience trading with masterfett. Communication was great and shipped everything quickly. Wouldnt hesitate to trade with him again.

Reaction score
Just finished a trade with Masterfett. Excellent communication and packaging. Truly a pleasure. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Just did my first trade with Masterfett. Figures came in great shape and really nicely packed. I will trade with him again. Great scummer! Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Had my second trade with Masterfett. Trade went nice and smooth like the first. Received 3 loose figures all in great shape.
Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
Just did a trade with Masterfett. Excellent experience! Would gladly trade with him again!

He kept in touch, shipped fast, and the figure was well-packed.

THANK YOU for hooking me up with a figure that I couldn't find at retail!

Reaction score
Completed super smooth transaction for two excellent conditioned A-wings. Great communications all the way through the process. Recommended scummer!

Reaction score
+1 F/ RHINOMAN for a speedy payment & a +100 for taking a figure off my hands I'll never, ever miss. Thanks again...

Reaction score
Awesome Scummer to deal with. I dealt with him a few times and always great communication. Highly recommended!
Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
Just finished a quick and easy deal with Masterfett. Cool guy to work with, I'd have no problem dealing with him again in the future!

Reaction score
I bought some figures from MasterFett. Communication was excellent and he shipped them promptly. Thanks

Reaction score
Bought a few figures off of MF and it went very smoothly. The figures were packed with care and communication was great. Thanks!!!