Master Replicas Y-Wing Studio Scale Model

Reaction score
It was their first Hulk and it's almost impossible to get that box separately, the complete Grey Hulks are priced at 10K (IF you find one), so it was worth the money. ^^ The curse of the completists lol
Chris

Reaction score
I never understood how collectors loose paperwork. It’s a shame they can’t send them on.

Reaction score
I never understood how collectors loose paperwork. It’s a shame they can’t send them on.
Yeah I don't understand it either. It wasn't stated that the paperwork didn't come with the box until I received and inspected it. The seller didn't realize there was paperwork at all either .

I was refunded appropriately though. I'll pick it up one day as most people aren't OCD about their things like we are lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

TOS

Reaction score

Hmmmmm......maybe because they are not literally true "collectors" !!! Maybe they buy a piece that they like but they don't intend to buy other stuff after that.
So for that kind of people, packaging and all original paperwork are not a "must have".....I guess !!!

Reaction score
Hmmmmm......maybe because they are not literally true "collectors" !!! Maybe they buy a piece that they like but they don't intend to buy other stuff after that.
So for that kind of people, packaging and all original paperwork are not a "must have".....I guess !!!

Actually I have bought pieces as placeholders missing paperwork etc to hold me over. Find later what all collectors want (What I want) and then let the placeholders go. Never lose money sometimes do fairly well. You need to strike hard and fast when the "Complete" whatever you are looking for does pop up.... Never at the right time mind you lol. Always after you just spent X yesterday. It does take effort.

How they get lost in the first place? Who knows

Reaction score
It was their first Hulk and it's almost impossible to get that box separately, the complete Grey Hulks are priced at 10K (IF you find one), so it was worth the money. ^^ The curse of the completists lol
Chris

Yep Chris I just paid for an empty box that was for a bronze edition Matt Jefferies Enterprise. I never had the box for that one now I do. You just never know what you will find.... And the length some of us will go to have a complete example.