Master Replicas Party at CIV

Reaction score
Does anyone know if CS members will be permitted to bring a guest to this event? I know there hasn't been any "official" announcement, but I am just curious.

If anyone went to one before, what was the policy then? thanks!

Reaction score
All the MR parties I have been to before you were allowed 1 guest. I am not sure if this will be the case at C IV, but that is how it was before.

Reaction score
Unless a change has been made you are allowed to bring a guest. I believe that you need to register that you are bringing a guest though.

Reaction score
just got this email from MR so I got confirmation about the guest. and I guess they also confirmed they will be having the party for sure in a way.

Master Replicas said:
Hello,

Yes you will be able to bring one guest to the party. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jerry
Customer Service

Reaction score
Heh, it would be cruel if you had to leave your partner outside by the door.

Reaction score
That would be cruel.

I'm not a CS Member yet this year -but I was thinking of joining for the CIV Party and for the nice discount for when I order the Stormie Helmet later this year.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

If you did not get an email from me stating that you would be put on a waiting list then you will be getting your passes to the party if you rsvp'd. They will be getting mailed out next week.

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Everyone,

If you did not get an email from me stating that you would be put on a waiting list then you will be getting your passes to the party if you rsvp'd. They will be getting mailed out next week.
So in other words "No news is good news"?

-theropod

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Everyone,

Woohoo....party
I'm so glad I RSVP'ed even though my C4 plans were not concrete at that time....because now they are

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Everyone,

When you say mailed do you mean snail or e?

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
emotionalvampire said:
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Everyone,

When you say mailed do you mean snail or e?
The tickets themselves are coming snail mail.

Reaction score
theropod said:
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Everyone,

-theropod
It was until today
. A MR email was just sent notifying me I am on the wait list. I thought I had cleared that hurdle. Hopefully, with the party being on Sunday night and people leaving C4 early, there will be a coordinated real-time way to handle the wait list, but I doubt it. Because it will depend upon the no-shows being good enough to let MR know in advance they cannot make it.

I may just show up at the door with my wait list email and if they're under capacity hope to get let in.

Reaction score
well I didn't hear that I'm on the wait list (since I emailed within seconds of the announcement I didn't really think I'd miss out), so I just am now waiting for my passes.

Reaction score
MaxWedge said:
theropod said:
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Everyone,

-theropod
It was until today
. A MR email was just sent notifying me I am on the wait list. I thought I had cleared that hurdle. Hopefully, with the party being on Sunday night and people leaving C4 early, there will be a coordinated real-time way to handle the wait list, but I doubt it. Because it will depend upon the no-shows being good enough to let MR know in advance they cannot make it.

I may just show up at the door with my wait list email and if they're under capacity hope to get let in.
Ouch. That's a major bummer.

Let this be a reminder to EVERYONE that if you can't make it to the party, but did RSVP, please contact MR to let them know you won't make it so that guys like MaxWedge cn have a chance.
-theropod

Reaction score
Mine arrived in the mail today.

Trying to decide on whether or not to wear my Vader for the party...

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm going to the party, but don't have a buddy to take. Happy to take a MR fan in as my plus one.

Reaction score
Rockola said:
Hi there. I'm going to the party, but don't have a buddy to take. Happy to take a MR fan in as my plus one.
Pretty sure it has to be pre-arranged - their name has to be "on the list" before CIV . . . . if memory serves . . . .

Reaction score
Jedi_Mansur said:
Rockola said:
Pretty sure it has to be pre-arranged - their name has to be "on the list" before CIV . . . . if memory serves . . . .
That would be correct, at least that is what I remember Amy posting as well. Because of the location they need to be even more strict adhering to the guest list.

Reaction score
Rockola said:
I was able to email Amy to get my guest added to the list you might be able to do the same if you pick someone.

Reaction score
does anyone know if we've gotten any more information on the shuttles running to the party? where/when the pickup is, etc? i've checked my email and couldn't find anything, and i don't remember any information coming with the invite. i'm so far behind on the MR forum that i don't know where to start, so i thought i'd ask here before trying to wade through the posts looking for an answer.

thanks - matt

Reaction score
I'm not sure what time, but MR will hae a red, double decker bus to pick us up AT the Convention Center and bring us to the Jim Henson Company Lot (aka The Party!).