FS Master Replicas Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
I have an interesting one here, mostly due to its backstory. This model in particular appears to be a display from the MR booth at Comic-Con 2007. There are no plaques or CoA. More below for what's included:

• Falcon (only flaw is broken top turret--I received it like this and did not see any other imperfections when taking photos)
  • Base (surface scratches on mirror but no cracks; one corner of wood base has slight paint rubbing from removing an oddly placed Velcro sticker)
  • Original styrofoam crate
  • Brown shipping box (NOT typical MR shipping box but sized exactly for the styrofoam crate. It also has the Comic-Con sticker on it, leading me to believe that MR used this brown box intentionally for the sole purpose of getting it to Comic-Con).
    • I attached pictures of the Falcon at Comic-Con 2007 for comparison. It did not have any plaques or paperwork while on display at the booth--only what is seen here. The only thing I don't have from that picture is the light-up adapter, so I cannot verify if they still function, though they did at the time.
      • (Something interesting I found upon second glance is that the tiny Velcro sticker I removed is visible on the same corner of the base when this was on display at their booth--not sure why it was there in the first place. I tried to highlight it in red).

I'm not sure if this being a Comic-Con display adds any value, but I found it interesting nonetheless. Price is $2750 shipped in the US. The brown "Comic-Con" box will be shipped in a larger box via. UPS. Estimated shipping weight is 90 pounds.

Attachments

• falcon 1.jpg
    falcon 1.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 51
  • falcon 22.jpg
    falcon 22.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 50
  • falcon 2.jpg
    falcon 2.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 48
  • falcon 3.jpg
    falcon 3.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 38
  • falcon 4.jpg
    falcon 4.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 36
  • falcon 5.jpg
    falcon 5.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 33
  • falcon 6.jpg
    falcon 6.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 33
  • falcon 7.jpg
    falcon 7.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 32
  • falcon 8.jpg
    falcon 8.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 36
  • falcon 9.jpg
    falcon 9.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 34
  • falcon 10.jpg
    falcon 10.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 39
  • falcon 11.jpg
    falcon 11.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 43
  • falcon 12.jpg
    falcon 12.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 41
  • falcon 13.jpg
    falcon 13.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 37
  • falcon 14.jpg
    falcon 14.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 37

TOS

Reaction score
No turret on the MR display model at Comic Con too......maybe the same model you have (y)

Reaction score
Very detailed selling post and congrats on selling on eBay!

I wanted to help clarify your comments about the brown box you have. The brown box that is sized exactly to the styrofoam crate comes with all MR Falcons. That box you have originally came inside a brown shipping box. It was packaged really well in my opinion (box in a box and styrofoam). For my falcon, I kept the inner brown box and got rid of the outer brown shipping box since it was damaged during shipping. Here's a pic of what it looked like and the link to the photo archives here with additional photos for the Falcon as well as other prop replicas.

Attachments

• Falcon Box.jpg
    Falcon Box.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Thank you. I sold a Qui-Gon hilt to this buyer a few months back so I’m glad to work out another deal with him. Regarding the interior shipping box—I never realized that before. I even referenced the photo archive and never noticed there were two brown boxes as opposed to one. However, the interior brown shipping box from the archive opens from flaps on the sides and also had arrow indicators for which end was supposed to face up. Mine didn’t have those arrows and opened from the top. Still interesting nonetheless.

Reaction score
You're right. The inner box has flaps on the side. If yours had it on the top, then it's definitely different.

Repeat customers are the best!

Reaction score
I kept both brown shippers, although the outer one is a bit taller than the one inside and needs more space.
I do like repeat customers as well.
Congratz on selling that fast, but I am not surprised. The price was really good.
Chris