WTB Master Replicas Luke, Yoda, Darth Sidious

Reaction score
I am looking for a few Master Replicas Lightsaber hilts. Must be complete and in mint condition. Please let me know if anyone has any of the following and I will update as I find them. Trying to buy from collectors and the community rather than eBay. Thank you very much!

Luke Skywalker ANH LE
SW-148

Yoda ROTS LE
SW-133

Darth Sidious ROTS LE
SW-132

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just bought mine with the WW edition plaque on eBay. There's two more available on there. I would highly recommend going after the one with the asking price of $2300. The condition is mint and I know the seller is a serious collector. You would have better luck negotiating a deal there than waiting (who knows how long) for one to come along here. Best luck on picking them up.

Reaction score
I am looking for a few Master Replicas Lightsaber hilts. Must be complete and in mint condition. Please let me know if anyone has any of the following and I will update as I find them. Trying to buy from collectors and the community rather than eBay. Thank you very much!

Luke Skywalker ANH LE
SW-148

Yoda ROTS LE
SW-133

Darth Sidious ROTS LE
SW-132

Luke Skywalker ANH LE
SW-148

Yoda ROTS LE
SW-133

Darth Sidious ROTS LE
SW-132

I have a Darth Sidious that I’d be willing to let go. Complete and mint condition, even with the brown shipping box. I’m in no rush to sell it, so I’m quite firm around $3000 AUD, which is around $2250 USD

Reaction score
I have a new SW-133 Yoda ROTS with both the limited edition plaque and world wide edition plaque. Would you be interested in a trade with one of your MR Luke sabers that you're selling?

Reaction score
I have a Darth Sidious that I’d be willing to let go. Complete and mint condition, even with the brown shipping box. I’m in no rush to sell it, so I’m quite firm around $3000 AUD, which is around $2250 USD

Thank you for the response. I have actually found what I am looking for currently. This can be updated to be closed. Good luck with the sale!

Reaction score
I have a new SW-133 Yoda ROTS with both the limited edition plaque and world wide edition plaque. Would you be interested in a trade with one of your MR Luke sabers that you're selling?

Thank you for the response. I actually no longer need the Yoda and I have sold the Luke ESB saber for now as long as delivery goes smoothly. I still have the V2 and if you’re interested in purchase just message me. I may be able to work on the price a little