Master Replicas Group Inc.

Reaction score
OMG!!!! This news just makes my day!!! MR is back, Amy is back...too much awesomeness!! Can't wait to see what you guys produce.

On a side note, I love this little jab at eFX: "What we will be doing differently however, is we will be putting up WEEKLY updates on the product’s production (and later shipping) with photos and reports from the factory. We do not want anyone to ever feel that their hard-earned money is going into a vacuum." :grin: B)
BOOM!!! I saw that as well. hehehehe

Reaction score
Welcome back Amy!!! :grin:

J...

Hello Friends, old and new! I just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello and to let you know how excited I am to be back at the new Master Replicas Group. If you have any questions I can answer or anything else I can help you with, please feel free to contact me at any time at amy@masterreplicasgroup.com.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Amy
Customer Service Manager
Master Replicas Group

Reaction score
By far the BEST news on my birthday ive heard yet and I'm quite sure that nothing is going to match it! I missed the train last time around considering i was to young to even think of owning/affording or asking the parentals for the kind of products from the old MR I've come to acquire over the last couple years. I'm certainly paying for it now! An immediate sign up from me and looking forward to hearing more news when the time comes.

This very well may be the light at the end of the tunnel we've all been desperately searching for! Fingers crossed!

Reaction score
This is great news, only the waiting part will be tough to see what will materialize, hope the SW props don't take too long to get our hands on. I have high hopes for many high quality, reasonably priced props. Hearing that Amy's back was a great feeling knowing MR(G) is back ��

Reaction score
Welcome back Amy! Looking forward to seeing what your team does this time around.

Reaction score
Just subscribed to the MRG mail list. Great to see MRG and Amy back! Hopefully not too long before we see some SW goodness.

Reaction score
Excitement is definitely building now!

Hello Scimitar!

This is Amy, Customer Service Manager at Master Replicas Group. The website that popped up a year or two ago was not us and had nothing to do with us. I just wanted to let you know. :) Have a great day!
Well thanks for clearing that up! And welcome back!!!

Reaction score
Speaking of different licenses, I'm wishing and hoping for MRG to get the Star Trek license. I would love to have the entire starfleet to go along with my MR Enterprise. That QMX Artisan line is way too rich for my blood.

Reaction score
Amy is back! This makes me very happy! Love to see Master Replicas return.

Reaction score
Very happy to see this since I am just getting back into it. Deliver us some great signature editions so I don't have to pay these eBay prices

Reaction score
Er...Steve is the CEO? Hal is one of the first items? We've seen this rodeo before...

Reaction score
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IN 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thank the maker!!!"

"Advances in social media TO ENHANCE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE."

And the best part...

Amy is back!!!!

Reaction score
Hoping that this MRG succeeds and that Corgi doesn't meddle like what happened to the first MR on its final year.
I still have yet to demand a refund from EFX :mad:

Reaction score
Yeah, I was real close to getting stiffed by Steve on eBay before finding out who he was and quickly requesting a refund.

Reaction score
That's why I initially included Steve in my question at the start of the thread. Can't believe it took this long to get to the point. I own Steve's Luke's ROJ and it's one of my favorite pieces. But do people trust him?

Reaction score
I really really hope this issue about Steve can be settled. In the real world, nothing is perfect and errors and bad episodes do happen. Wished everything can be settle with all parties happy so that we all can again enjoy great SW prop replicas. We prop replica collectors have suffered long enough.

Reaction score
This is very interesting. Wasn't Factory Replicas built on the ashes of MR?

I have joined their mailing list and will be looking forward to seeing what they produce.

I vaguely remember that there was some issue with the renewal of the Star Wars license at the time. (Didn't they refuse to renew it under LFL terms.) I wouldn't hold out on a SW license any time soon.

Last edited:

Mauricio

Reaction score
Welcome back to the Prop Replica forums Amy! I'm so glad we have your presence here again.

Hello Friends, old and new! I just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello and to let you know how excited I am to be back at the new Master Replicas Group. If you have any questions I can answer or anything else I can help you with, please feel free to contact me at any time at amy@masterreplicasgroup.com.

Amy
Customer Service Manager
Master Replicas Group

Reaction score
Wow! Very happy to see Amy back. I can't wait to hear what you'll be offering.

Amy
Customer Service Manager
Master Replicas Group

Reaction score
Er...Steve is the CEO? Hal is one of the first items? We've seen this rodeo before...
Yea, exactly. Until something is built and shipped then I am just not excited. We already have one company "EFX" that shatters dreams ;) we do not need another.

Reaction score
With all this bad talk about Steve it does leave me skeptical but the fact that Amy is back is a good sign to me but we'll wait and see

Reaction score
Definitely a hard pass after reading those RPF threads and remembering all the other related horror stories.