WTB Master Replicas & eFX Collectibles

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new addition.

Just a random question; what are you going to do once you finish collecting all the prop replicas on the WTB list? :)

Reaction score
That is true, funny thing is import fees were 127 Euro. The buy it now price was really unexpected low & it is complete with shipper, box, COA, plaque, stand, cover, TD and lights & sound are working.
Chris
Sometimes that happens I was exceptionally surprised this week with a couple of purchases. not usually, but sometimes the planets do align. GC

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new addition.

Just a random question; what are you going to do once you finish collecting all the prop replicas on the WTB list? :)
Prob sitback, smile, Admire and start another list lol
I was thinking of looking for all the Master replicas Star Trek items that exist. This is one of my options since a life without searching for something is rather boring ^^

Here is my collection so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQG4cV57uEU

Chris

Reaction score
Willing to pay 400 USD for the Worldwide Signature Plaque with the COA for the SW-148S Luke Skywalker ANH Signature Edition Lightsaber :)
Chris

Reaction score
I was thinking of looking for all the Master replicas Star Trek items that exist. This is one of my options since a life without searching for something is rather boring ^^

Here is my collection so far:

Chris
Impressive!! I have about 20 of the same props as you and the background music was from one of my favorite movies as well. General Maximus would be proud.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. (y) Took me some years to collect everything. A year before I started with Star Wars it looked like this (crappy videos):

I used to have all Star Wars PF's as well but unfortunately at that time I wasn't in any forum or YouTube, they are all here now:

(Worth a trip by the way, I think it's one of the biggest Star Wars collection in the world)

I could not even display everything (also due to the Bestas that are limited) properly till I cleaned up the collection. :eek:

Chris