SOLD Master Replicas ANH and ROTJ replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All of these replicas were made by Master Replicas and are in perfect condition kept out of direct sunlight in a pet and smoke free home. I took the acrylic glass covers off to take photos but the covers are perfect with no scratches or cracks and have been dusted weekly.. I accept Paypal F&F and they're all packed and ready to ship. Prices include shipping in the lower 48 by USPS and please give me 1 day to ship. My username on eBay is Accept and I have excellent feedback. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

Just to let you know I have been recently tested again and I don't have the virus.

Stormtrooper blaster from A New Hope. This is an artist proof. Comes with MR display case in perfect condition, cradles have not chipped or broken the mirror base. The blaster is in perfect condition with no scratches or other damage. This includes artist proof plaque and plaque stand, shipping box and paperwork. The person I bought this from just taped my address to the box and shipped it, I’m not able so I will let you remove the shipping stickers. $1900 shipped. Sold for $1800.
sold-storm1.JPG

Han Solo weathered blaster from A New Hope, #1195 of 1500. It comes with MR display case and plaque and red lined MR box with sleeve and paperwork. The sleeve has a little damage on one edge. $1500 shipped.
sold-han1.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi weathered lightsaber from A New Hope, #1111 of 2500. It comes with a Kodofett display case and black MR style plaque stand. This also comes with the original style display case and original acrylic plaque stand. Also comes with original blue lined box with sleeve and paperwork. $1500 shipped.
sold-kenobi1.jpg

Luke Skywalker V2 lightsaber from Return Of The Jedi, #30 of 1500. It comes with MR display case and plaque stand. Also comes with original packaging box and paperwork. $1250 shipped.
sold-luke1.jpg

Darth Vader lightsaber from A New Hope, #5 of 7500. It comes with a Kodofett display case and black MR style plaque stand. This also comes with original acrylic plaque stand and original blue lined box with sleeve and paperwork. The box split on one corner but it wasn’t damaged from abuse. With this I will include a 6 inch unopened Black Series ANH figure mint in very good box. $750 shipped.
sold-vader1.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice items. Good luck with your sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sold the Obi-Wan ANH lightsaber and Luke V2 lightsaber. I lowered the prices on the blasters a bit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats Accept! Were they all sold here or another forum or eBay?

And thanks for updating the Sold prices! It's very helpful for future reference when gauging market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.