Master Replica WorldWide Edition Plaques

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I figured this would be a good spot to place a compiled list of Master Replicas props that either came with, or later released, with the 2nd, WorldWide Edition, plaque. I don't know of the list personally, so I am seeking fellow scummers help in compiling this list. If it has been covered previously, feel free to share as my searches came up empty.

So far, the confirmed list is as follows:

- Obi Wan Kenobi ROTS LE
- Anakin ROTS LE
- Darth Sidious ROTS LE
- Yoda ROTS LE
- Darth Vader ROTS LE
- Darth Vader Helmet ROTS LE
- Y-Wing LE
- Luke ANH LE

Last edited:
Reaction score
The dual plaques for world wide edition sizes were introduced during the time period of the ROTS releases. These were the props that MR started releasing as open ended editions instead of fixed edition sizes, hence the need for the second plaque to note the total edition size once the edition size was capped and known after release. These second plaques were acquired through contacting MR for them as a special request after the sale; they weren't packed with the prop items because the final sizes weren't known until after the sales were made.

Reaction score
I don't know, but I've seen a few postings on eBay for things like the MR Yoda ROTS lightsaber, and the MR Han Solo ESB blaster.. to name a few. The problem is I don't know if they are legit plaques, or just someone who made one that looks like it would be something MR would release. Can anyone confirm which actual ones were available from MR?

Mauricio

Reaction score
The ones that I remember were:

- Obi Wan Kenobi ROTS LE
- Anakin ROTS LE
- Darth Sidious ROTS LE
- Yoda ROTS LE
- Darth Vader ROTS LE
- Darth Vader Helmet ROTS LE

Somehow have memories of receiving an edition plaque for the Y-Wing too. And I think the Luke ANH LE had one too.

Reaction score
Somehow have memories of receiving an edition plaque for the Y-Wing too. And I think the Luke ANH LE had one too.
Confirmed, the MR Y-Wing and Luke ANH LE saber also came with a second plaque. The Y-Wing plaque states the total edition size as 1000, we now know they only really made 500.

Reaction score
The Luke ANH Signature Edition lightsaber also had an after the fact edition plaque that was issued... I know because I just managed to get one... finally!

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's actually pretty interesting that they made one for an SE; thanks for the info.! The ones I knew about were only LE; haven't seen/heard about one for an SE.

The Luke ANH Signature Edition lightsaber also had an after the fact edition plaque that was issued... I know because I just managed to get one... finally!

Reaction score
That's actually pretty interesting that they made one for an SE; thanks for the info.! The ones I knew about were only LE; haven't seen/heard about one for an SE.
Yeah... I think it was because it was one of MR's first releases... It also came with a small card insert of Mark Hamill 'signing' I guess as proof:

Reaction score
Yeah... I think it was because it was one of MR's first releases... It also came with a small card insert of Mark Hamill 'signing' I guess as proof:

The SE luke ANH is actually a much later release (ROTS movie year) and it was the only prop to not have a sig picture built into the COA. So when people complained about it (MR had complainers) they incorporated a separate COA pic to make everyone happy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The SE luke ANH is actually a much later release and it was the only prop to not have a sig picture built into the COA. So when people complained about it (MR had complainers) they incorporated a separate COA pic to make everyone happy.
:D

Reaction score
When you add the Luke ANH SE, Luke ANH EE (which I think was the only one to list the number of Artist Proofs), and the Han Solo Blaster LE then I think you have the complete list of all those that you could claim a second plaque for - it was pretty much everything they released through 2005 and into early 2006. I did it for all of them, and whilst slightly annoying, it wasn't the end of the world IMHO - and to their credit they honoured it worldwide (I'm in the UK). They got enough complaints though that they shifted back to putting the edition numbers on the plaque - the QGJ LE was the first regular release after they switched back from memory, although the Obi-Wan TPM EE also had the edition size on the plaque (but they stated that they would always do this for EEs after the Luke ANH EE and the backlash on that).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who shared information and Darth_Desert_Fox for creating this thread. There are a couple of these plaques I need myself. Getting the fakes are easy enough, but the replica holders are more difficult to find. Anyone know a good source for these plaques/holders?

Reaction score
I've seen some show up on eBay, but I think I've only seen the tall and long signature versions. I don't recall seeing any of these"standard" holders...

Reaction score
I have some from kodofett that I've never used that are just sitting in a box if anyone is interested. I have no idea what a fair price is on them.

Reaction score
Hi toasterstrudels. Thanks for the offer! I know a lot of it depends on which item it is paired with, but I believe the average price going on eBay for these plaques are about $19.99, shipped within CONUS (I could be wrong on this). I know for me, these plaques are something I always ask about from the seller before making a purchase because TO ME, it makes it a complete item, but again, that's just me. I don't know if I have the MR Sidious one, I'll have to double check once I finish trying to close on a house and move, but if I don't, I'll be sure to message you about it. Again, thanks for making this offer to fellow scummers!

I have some from kodofett that I've never used that are just sitting in a box if anyone is interested. I have no idea what a fair price is on them.

Reaction score
Does anyone sell the second original plaque with the added COA of the Luke ANH signature edition?

If yes please PM me and we can work out a price :)

Chris

Last edited: