Master Replica Props

Reaction score
Re: MR Props Thread

i just found out that i have to get a Licence to 2 have a life size boba fett statue imported form the states because of the boba fett blaster attached to his hand so even if it is attached to the statue you need a collectors gun licence to have it so that means when you ever want to sell it the next person has to get a licence to have it

i guess that the police belive that you might want to carry a 150kg statue to rob some one the law has gone completely mad with replicas
i understand if it was lose and you could walk around with it but on a statue i just cant understand
andy

Reaction score

i spoke with the firearms registry a while back and i get one of the blasters i needed a safe bolted to my house (if it weighed less then 150kg). all that for something that cannot even be made to firearm. talk about paranoia.

if i really wanted to rob someone i've got a kitchen full of deadly weapons that are all perfectly legal.

Reaction score

Quick list, all MR
LE Dooku and mini
LE Maul full size and mini and mini BD
LE Qui-Gon Jinn
LE Luke ESB
Elite Luke ANH
LE Luke ROTJ and mini
LE Luke ROTJ V2
LE Vader ESB
LE Vader ANH and mini
Elite Kenobi TPM
LE Kenobi AOTC and mini
LE Kenobi ROTS
LE Kenobi ANH weathered and mini and mini AFBB and gold
LE Anakin AOTC
LE Anakin ROTS
LE Windu AOTC and mini
LE Yoda ROTS
LE Sidious ROTS
LE Solo Blaster ESB
LE Jango Blasters

Fan Made,
Romans Kenobi ANH
Maul Battle damaged
Luke Hero
Yoda AOTC fan made. Very close to MR but no stamp.
Larbel Q
Larbel O
Altmans Luke ROTJ
Icons Kenobi

Reaction score

shadow_jedi said:
looks like you have a nice collection their
Ta,
My sister bought me my first when the Anakin FX first came out. Then I was hooked.
Bloody expensive hobby:)

GNT

Reaction score

Are there any places that sell props still besides online?

Reaction score

I have a Ep 3 clonetrooper helmet and the cheaper stormtrooper helmet from master replicas but have been trying to get the snowspeeder so if you know anyone wanting to sell one please let me know.

Reaction score

I live in Malaysia. Currently my collection includes:

1) Vader ANH LE saber
2) Vader ESB SE saber (plaque number 1
)
3) Vader ROTJ LE saber
4) Luke ANH LE saber
5) Luke ESB saber (custom)
6) Luke ROTJ LE saber
7) Obi Wan ANH LE weathered saber
8) Obi Wan E1 Elite saber
9) Obi Wan ROTS LE saber
10) Anakin AOTC SE saber
11) Anakin ROTS LE saber
12) Darth Maul double bladed LE
(personally signed by Ray Parks)
13)Count Dooku LE saber
14) Darth Sidious LE saber
15) Yoda AOTC LE saber
16) Qui Gon Jinn LE saber
17) Han Solo ESB blaster
18) Stormtrooper ANH blaster
19) Luke ESB blaster
20) Jango Fett blaster
21) Emperor Palpatine Cane and Clasp
22) 501st weather E3 clone helmet
23) Special Ops clean E3 clone helmet
24) Utapau Trooper E3 helmet
25) White E3 Clone helmet
26) White E2 Clone helmet
27) Stormtrooper ANH LE helmet (my personal favorite due to
its wonkiness
)
28) Vader ROTS LE helmet
29) Boba Fett SE helmet
30) Princess Leia blaster LE

I am now waiting for a Vader ANH helmet from eFX. That one is loooonnnnggggggg overdue. That is probably one of the most iconic helmets in SW an a must in any collection.

Reaction score
Quick list, all MR
LE Dooku and mini
LE Maul full size and mini and mini BD
LE Qui-Gon Jinn
LE Luke ESB
Elite Luke ANH
LE Luke ROTJ and mini
LE Luke ROTJ V2
LE Vader ESB
LE Vader ANH and mini
Elite Kenobi TPM
LE Kenobi AOTC and mini
LE Kenobi ROTS
LE Kenobi ANH weathered and mini and mini AFBB and gold
LE Anakin AOTC
LE Anakin ROTS
LE Windu AOTC and mini
LE Yoda ROTS
LE Sidious ROTS
LE Solo Blaster ESB
LE Jango Blasters

Fan Made,
Romans Kenobi ANH
Maul Battle damaged
Luke Hero
Yoda AOTC fan made. Very close to MR but no stamp.
Larbel Q
Larbel O
Altmans Luke ROTJ
Icons Kenobi
add a

MR Kenobi AFBB
Vader ROTS

Last edited:
Reaction score
My MR collection is prsctically nil, a few years ago i bought 2 scaled lighsabers, but that's as far as MR goes for me. Lame? Maybe so.. I do have a don post 77 vader helm, an efx Ep5 stormie bucket and many many other pieces though, mixed range, kotobukiya to kenner and so on..
I'd like to see some pics of that collection also, though..
Reason i am posting here at the moment though is in relation to the following question, directly for Australian buyers..
I have been in comms with SDS in the UK with the intention of buying an E11 Stormie blaster for display here. They tell me that they have sent many of them via standard post to Australia with no issues whatsoever. I am curious to have other opinions as to whether i should trust what i am being told by SDS.. I'm sure we'd all agree that none of us like to spend a large sum on items from overseas to simply have it confiscated at customs, so all we end up with is an empty, overexpensive box.
Our guns laws are very restrictive, and even though these may be labelled as 'toy' , 'replica', or other, if it looks like one in customs, i'm afraid it just won't make it.
Any advice or recommendations in relation to the above would be considered and appreciated.
Personal collector, not retail.
Thank you all.
MTFBWY

Reaction score
I'm in canada and we also have draconian gun laws re: "replica" weapons.
most people who try to get 'denix' replicas or finished DL-44's from private collectors, WILL have the shipment stopped by customs.
more often than not, these items are confiscated and destroyed.

HOWEVER: I received a total of 7 factory-sealed 'MR' blasters over the years, which were NEVER EVEN OPENED by Canada Customs. the "LFL" logo goes a LONG way. ;)
(MR puts a 'customs declaration' in the package, which identifies the item as a 'fanciful prop from a major motion picture' which can never be made to fire a projectile).;)

--> Customs Officials WILL trust an established company. they will NOT trust private vendors.

if you try to buy an "MR" blaster from a private scummer it will probably get confiscated, for example.
BUT if you buy that same item from an established company then you will most likely have no problems.

I would be inclined to trust SDS on this point. they ARE an established company. ;)

-=====-

* yet another reason why we need a new license holder to replace the items left behind by MR -- "used props" of "replica weapons" can't often be sent overseas from private collectors .. but "factory-new" items are awarded a streamlined process from authorized dealers. these can ship worldwide.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sds e11

My MR collection is prsctically nil, a few years ago i bought 2 scaled lighsabers, but that's as far as MR goes for me. Lame? Maybe so.. I do have a don post 77 vader helm, an efx Ep5 stormie bucket and many many other pieces though, mixed range, kotobukiya to kenner and so on..
I'd like to see some pics of that collection also, though..
Reason i am posting here at the moment though is in relation to the following question, directly for Australian buyers..
I have been in comms with SDS in the UK with the intention of buying an E11 Stormie blaster for display here. They tell me that they have sent many of them via standard post to Australia with no issues whatsoever. I am curious to have other opinions as to whether i should trust what i am being told by SDS.. I'm sure we'd all agree that none of us like to spend a large sum on items from overseas to simply have it confiscated at customs, so all we end up with is an empty, overexpensive box.
Our guns laws are very restrictive, and even though these may be labelled as 'toy' , 'replica', or other, if it looks like one in customs, i'm afraid it just won't make it.
Any advice or recommendations in relation to the above would be considered and appreciated.
Personal collector, not retail.
Thank you all.
MTFBWY
HI Darthda and Cobalt60, Ive just checked the sds site (thanks to you guys) and that e11 looks awesome, Is it assembled and painted for that pricing?? Seems a bargain compared to the MR version??
I too am a bit dubious about customs??? You can apply with a lot of paperwork to bring a replica in, but??
Im not sure whether to try either?? Regards, Andrew B

Reaction score
^
I believe they come as per pic on website. I have been told they are very light so great for troopering. This may also add to allowance for passing through customs, that is, that it is a light piece. Thanks to Cobalt re. his understanding.. let us know how you go.

Reaction score
Just wondering what the actual process has been to contact customs about the blasters in the past. It appears people have just gone in and spoken to them or sent letters etc. Can anyone outline what they have done - whether they succeeded or failed. Thanks

Reaction score
Just wondering what MR Falcons have sold got in Australia? I've been chatting to a few guys from the States, but wanted to guage whether messing around with shipping, customs, duties etc makes it cost effective. Both SE & LE info would be good.

thanks

Reaction score
Just scored a rotj Luke elite for $500 au. The collection is getting pretty good.

Reaction score
Just wondering what the actual process has been to contact customs about the blasters in the past. It appears people have just gone in and spoken to them or sent letters etc. Can anyone outline what they have done - whether they succeeded or failed. Thanks
Bought and received the E11 blaster from SDS with no worries whatsoever. The purchase was quite some time ago now. Surprisingly the item took around 1 week only to arrive from the UK. There was no contact to customs on my behalf in relation to this import.
I feel it would depend highly on weight concerns with customs. For example, the SDS E11 I bought has very little weight to it, if it were real, it would weigh a great deal more, which may draw additional attention to the item. That being said, if one was to buy an MR model, which contains metal components, it may make alarm bells ring and inspections may be warranted by customs.
Put it this way, if I was to buy a model that was realistic (as to shape, weight, and looks - like the Tomenosuke Blade Runner for eg.) then I would definitely contact customs letting them know exactly what your intention to import is, include full descripts and pics. They may require you to fill out a permit of sorts. It really depends on how cautious you wish to be.
I know there are no troubles getting the MR/eFx lightsaber hilts through customs, but x-rays would help customs identify the product within. Also if you are buying brand new, direct from manufacturer/distributor, customs would usually have no problem letting the item pass through due to the item's packaging..

My experience importing such items, success, so far.

Reaction score
Thanks Darth.

ive never had problems with lightsabers - I only guess that will be a problem when they invent a real working version! We can only hope!!

ive had a good read about the customs requirements now and will try to get some clarity from them.

Customs have prepared a document called 'Importing Imitation Firearms'

In the process, you need to get certification from the state police/firearms registry on a form B709A. However that only covers a replica with no real parts on it.

I'm wanting a Fett blaster, which appears to have 2 real gun parts - the scope & the grip/trigger. This adds further complication and might be what has triggered the gun safe requirements & firearms licence...that's what I need clarification on.

Also I'm not sure how the documentation is presented to customs upon import if it is being sent. Maybe one has to send the paperwork to the seller to include with the item being sent.

Reaction score
I'm in W.A and I've imported multiple blasters without issue. I've imported the MR Han EE, a custom full metal aliens pulse rifle and a custom full metal ANH E11 blaster made by scottjua with a beta project stirling sub and real vintage scope, hengstler counter.
All had the ugly orange barrel plug removed and I just made sure to have my b709 and they all got through no problem whatsoever. When I picked up the E11 the customs guys were all holding it and checking it out and I got stuck there taking to them for about 20 mins!
In my experience customs are quite reasonable as long as you do things the right way but I have heard a couple of states just have stupid laws devoid of all common sense.

The process of getting a B709 is painless as well. Download and full out the 1 form and email or fax it back then 4-5 days later it arrives in the mail.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm in W.A and I've imported multiple blasters without issue. I've imported the MR Han EE, a custom full metal aliens pulse rifle and a custom full metal ANH E11 blaster made by scottjua with a beta project stirling sub and real vintage scope, hengstler counter. All had the ugly orange barrel plug removed and I just made sure to have my b709 and they all got through no problem whatsoever. When I picked up the E11 the customs guys were all holding it and checking it out and I got stuck there taking to them for about 20 mins! In my experience customs are quite reasonable as long as you do things the right way but I have heard a couple of states just have stupid laws devoid of all common sense. The process of getting a B709 is painless as well. Download and full out the 1 form and email or fax it back then 4-5 days later it arrives in the mail.
Deedzy, I have downloaded the form and filled it out.
It looks like I have to fill out a heap of other forms such as a collectors licence application and a legitimate reasons form.
I'm in NSW.
I have to prove that i am a member of a collectors club.
I have printed out my members page from the RPF.
In the past, I have bought a Han blaster from a guy in WA and he shipped it to me in Sydney with no problems.
Does this sound right?