Marvelito Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Please leave feedback for me in this thread if you have had any transactions with me. Thanks!

Reaction score
Tony bought a bust from me and he was super fast with payment and great with communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him!

Reaction score
Had a very smooth transaction dealing with Tony. He was very prompt with payment and no problems with communication. Would absolutely deal with him again in the future.

Reaction score
I had several great transactions with Tony, he is an A+ scummer! I would do business with him anytime.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is my first deal with Tony-AKA Marvelito. Transaction was smooth with great communication. It was a pleasure to do business with him and I hope to deal again. We need more Scummers like Tony. Highly Recommend!
Dave

Reaction score
Great communication on a Sale. Pleasure doing business with you!

Reaction score
Tony bought some more GG busts from me and he was super quick with payment as always. Great buyer!!

RDM

Reaction score
Marvelito is an excellent scummer. I sold him a bust and he was prompt with payment and good with communication. I won't hesitate to deal with him again in the future.

Reaction score
I sold a couple of busts to Tony. Perfect Scummer. Great communication and quicker than nails payment. Thanks so much, brother!

Reaction score
Great scummer. Bought some busts from me and helped me ship them. No issues but my own. lol

Thanks

DS

Reaction score
Great communication and quick payment. Perfect example of the ideal buyer.

Reaction score
Sold Tony a Chewie mini bust and he paid quickly and had great communication. He was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tony! :)

Reaction score
I had the pleasure in dealing with "Marvelito" on a recent transaction. Payment was fast, great communication, quickly responded to all my messages. Outstanding Scummer in my books….!!!.

Reaction score
Sold some items to Marvelito, and the transaction went very smoothly. Great communication. Thanks!

Reaction score
Smooth as silk transaction with Tony. Very responsible and honest collector. He paid right on time, and his communication was perfect. Enjoy the mini bust, Tony. Highly recommended Scummer!

Reaction score
Sold a couple of MR .45 scaled lightsabers to Tony. Payment was sent promptly and communication was top notch! Awesome scummer!