Marvel Universe

Reaction score

Ok, so didn't catalog my journey as I said I would, but this is the end? result of my search. Still want a different Captain America figure, but I have almost all the heroes that were made in this scale that have been in a Movie or TV show in the last few years. I added a few hopefuls like Namor and I know I'm missing a few like Korg, Valkyrie, Maria Hill, and Sharon Carter... but are there others I'm missing? I doubt I'll ever get the Sharon Carter or Nebula figures as they are a bit pricey and hard to find, but Any other suggestions for movie or TV heroes I don't have?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bought my first Marvel Super Hero action figure since the 1970's...Worthy Captain America (walmart exclusive) . I loved the movie, so I just felt like I couldn't pass it up.

Reaction score
Bought my first Marvel Super Hero action figure since the 1970's...Worthy Captain America (walmart exclusive) . I loved the movie, so I just felt like I couldn't pass it up.
After seeing Infinity War I wanted to buy a few of the classic 3.75" Marvel heroes and it just snowballed.

I decided I still need to get Maria HIll, Nebula, Elektra, Korg, Valkyrie and maybe Sharon Carter (she is a bit pricey... but so is Nebula).

Undecided on whether Cable, Yondu, Mystique, or Nova? will be added to my list. I decided to limit the X-Men to the ones from the Cartoon that I loved and a few favorites like Nightcrawler. I do have Angel, Kitty Bryde, Bishop, Emma Frost, and Havok on my radar as well as characters like Ghost Rider, Blade who had movies before this MCU was a thing.

After the next few movies I may need Adam Warlock or Mysterio? too.

Reaction score
I really liked the 3.75" figures and would contemplate buying them over the years, but I was already spending all my money on Star Wars and couldn't justify it. There were several TRU exclusives I walked around the store with before eventually putting them back each time.

Reaction score
I really liked the 3.75" figures and would contemplate buying them over the years, but I was already spending all my money on Star Wars and couldn't justify it. There were several TRU exclusives I walked around the store with before eventually putting them back each time.
That's just the thing. I was used to spending money on Star Wars, but there was very little to buy. Not buying 5POA with any regularity and never got into the 6" craze. (kinda wish I'd collected the Marvel Legends though)

I got all of those figures for around $500. In purchasing I got a few extras that I didn't really need (purchased a couple lots) so I got about 70 figures for that $500... and will resell a few to actually get some money back (already sold a few) ... try doing that with Star Wars.

Reaction score
Nebula was made in 3.75"? I would like to get Sharon Carter and Maria Hill, but that will likely never happen.

Star Wars having slow period is why i got totally sucked into this line, and bought way too many! lol

I was really hoping to close out the 90's X-Men, one complete set of F4. And a few others oddball figs. Sad that so many were left unmade, while they went with some rather odd choices.
But it was good/great while it lasted! Guess I should be thankful, otherwise I'd still be buying them.

Reaction score
All I can hope for at this point is maybe they’re revising the line with new bucks, similar to how they revamped Legends. BUT, I’m not getting my hopes up or anything.

Reaction score
Nebula was made in 3.75"? I would like to get Sharon Carter and Maria Hill, but that will likely never happen.

Star Wars having slow period is why i got totally sucked into this line, and bought way too many! lol

I was really hoping to close out the 90's X-Men, one complete set of F4. And a few others oddball figs. Sad that so many were left unmade, while they went with some rather odd choices.
But it was good/great while it lasted! Guess I should be thankful, otherwise I'd still be buying them.
The 3.75" Nebula was the classic comic look which came in the SDCC exclusive with Starfox, Thanos, and Death... which is why I don't have it. I like the classic comic versions better than movie versions and really wish they'd have made a few more as well.