Marvel Universe

Reaction score
I saw the black panther stuff this weekend 6 inch legends & 5 inch cheap figures similar to cheap gotg stuff

Reaction score
Ah we no longer have any more Kmarts here. :(
I wonder if I can still find a movie Black Panther to repaint into Golden Jaguar/Killmonger

Reaction score
What, Hasbro isn't going to make one? Surely this would be a feasible 2-pk choice, Panther/Killmonger.

Reaction score
Hey guys, now that MU is pretty much dead, I am looking towards ML to fill in some gaps. Any recommendations as to which MLs are in scale to the MU?

Utinniii

Reaction score
IMO, there isn't really a lot. Any figure that can grow works, any God/Goddess, and some monsters like Wendigo, Mojo, or Swamp Thing. The last two are expensive in my area.

You can add a few more figures if you want to represent a specific comic where the figure grew for some reason, or there was a dream where some figures were giants (Spider-man dreams of his enemies). There was a Spider-Girl issue where she was a giant and had a spider head.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I have the toybiz Mojo as well. I think it is a better scale.
I got the Playstation? MODOK since it was so cheap. I got at least 2 of them. They are on the small side though

If you get some toybiz toys, they have a few figures that IDK if Legends ever made, like CHOD, Sutur, ZZAXX, and at one point, some of the demons. I have a reaver and I'm thinking of removing the body from the "tank base" and putting a 3.75 upper torso there. I like their Brood over the ginormous Legends BAF (Which looks awesome though).

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know MU is done. But I'm curious if they'll still do a 2-pk from Black panther, as wll as the rest of them going forward? I have a feeling I'm going to want a Movie Wasp!

Also, isn't Toy Story this weekend? While their may be more of a Star Wars focus, maybe we'll see something for Marvel.

Honestly w/o MU line, these events are going to seem useless to me. That's all that ever interested me after SW ended in 2012.

Reaction score
I know MU is done. But I'm curious if they'll still do a 2-pk from Black panther, as wll as the rest of them going forward? I have a feeling I'm going to want a Movie Wasp!

Also, isn't Toy Story this weekend? While their may be more of a Star Wars focus, maybe we'll see something for Marvel.

Honestly w/o MU line, these events are going to seem useless to me. That's all that ever interested me after SW ended in 2012.
Toy Fair is in 2 weeks

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty cool. But it's old school, today it would be a holographic table! Plus you don't Have near enough Shield Agents.

I'm really bummed I wasn't able to get Hill...

Utinniii

Reaction score
Reaction score
Man, someone on one of the 3 3/4" facebook groups made a Baron Zemo using Marauder parts. I have to say, I'm impressed!!

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]My newest acquisition ![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The differences with previous releases :[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Unmasked / unhelmed Starlord head[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Different legs for Drax[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Blue/Red styled uniform of Groot[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Additional pistol for Gamora[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Different paint on Rocket's face/head[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. Slight paint differences here and there

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For more detail you can check it here :[/FONT]
https://youtu.be/4MYkwsso3GM

Reaction score
No.

And i wish that here was a less clothes version of Gamora! lol I always preferred the Cher Turn back time video outfit, over that armored look.
Heck, I'd have even preferred it if they had made the movie version.

Reaction score
No.

And i wish that here was a less clothes version of Gamora! lol I always preferred the Cher Turn back time video outfit, over that armored look.
Heck, I'd have even preferred it if they had made the movie version.
yeah she looks very out of place in that group shot

Reaction score
I actually really dig the armored look. If I had any of the Guardians in my MU ranks, I'd add that Gamora in too. I was never too crazy about the blue uniforms.

Reaction score
Thanks to Utinii, Dutch and Coloring! I already picked up a Mojo and I'm eyeballing a few others!

Reaction score
Thing is she's out of place though. It's the same scenario across the board, where there's not one complete team of the same colors/outfits.

I don't mind the figure so much, but I have no use for the look within my collection.

Reaction score
Oh man, you really let me down. I thought that you had custom sculpted that table, and then "borrowed" Battleship pieces!

Reaction score
Thanks to Utinii, Dutch and Coloring! I already picked up a Mojo and I'm eyeballing a few others!
Get them and post pics! Also, the old toy biz blackbird might look nice too, if you're going all out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh man, you really let me down. I thought that you had custom sculpted that table, and then "borrowed" Battleship pieces!
hahaha! no I'm not that good
although I am wondering if Axis & Allies pieces would be in scale too

what's happened to Cool Toy Review??? they used to be the go place for cool Toy Fair pics :(

anyway we are getting new figures
http://news.toyark.com/2018/02/17/toy-fair-2018-hasbro-marvel-video-game-3-75-inch-figures-288299

people who missed out on the Collector get another chance
Mr. Negative
a new Spider-Man deco
Civil Warrior (who?)
Black Widow gets a new hair sculpt
Ryu from Street Fighter

Utinniii

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that, especially while providing the link.
I may get a couple extra of Mr. Negative for a Moon Kinight and Dc's Mr. E.
Ryu can make a Master of Kung Fu figure.

I couldn't tell from the pics but it looks like some Ant-man figures will also be 3.75. Am I correct and are there others?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't see 3.75" Ant-Man stuff, just 6".

people who missed out on the Collector get another chance
But did we miss out?
Seriously, it will be nice to get another chance at a cheaper version. But I almost feel that I'm just not that into them anymore...

And yeah, I agree. Civil Warrior who? Must be a made up game character they needed as a pack mate to the Collector?
And speaking of that, is this the new way they're going to package MU going forward? I wonder .who will be packed with who though, since it seems to have theme. "Game" versus "Comic".

Oh, and anther BW? :rolleyes:

Yeah, MR. Negative is cool. Now we can make some alternate SHIELD agents. lol

Reaction score
The new Spider-Man looks like the costume from the Spider-Man game coming out this year. I could get behind that.

Reaction score
I finally got around to opening armored Spidey. Such a shame that this figure didn't get some better articulation...

Reaction score
apparently Civil Warrior is just an armored Captain America from a game
and Black Widow has a repainted Gamora head

Reaction score
I was holding out hope that there was more single carded figures coming since Target did not clearance them after Christmas and when it replenished with the New Wolverine wave. but at last the started marking them down :(

Reaction score
This is the first Avengers movie with no 4" figures being released. It looks like the kiddie line is this weird 'tweener 5" scale now.

Are there new 4" MU even being made or this line dead?