Marvel & Sundry Customs

Utinniii

Reaction score
Here are some of my custom Marvel characters. I imagine building a city street that will have a sky level, upper building level, and the street level. I'm open to a sewer level and also a Danger room.

I wanted to collect Marvel characters when I was young but they weren't to scale with the Star Wars figures. Now there are lots but many of my favourite characters still don't have figures or I missed my chance to buy them when they came out.

The first pic has FF villains. The Mad Thinker and the Mole Man are 100% Model Magic (MM). The Awesome Android's head is MM and a Tarzan/Cartier?? monster body. The Moloids were Mc D Mogli figures.

The second pic are members of Spidey's Rouge Gallery. Hydroman is made from a wolverine figure and silicone. The water base comes off. Kingpin was a wrestling figure (Bossman?). Notice his vest (and Sandman's ball) have cracked from MM shrinkage. I never really had this problem before and I don't know if it is because of environmental issues or the clay itself. MM does shrink though. I mention this because it might have been easier to make Kingpin entirely out of MM. The Manticore has a lizard body. The scorpion (unfinished) was a figure from a Disney? Space movie. The Swarm and the Tarantula are MM.
The Vulture has the Falcon's body.

The Lizard and the Dire Wraith are all MM (except the lizards feet were taken from Movie-Mistique which I had lying around). Devil Dino was a repainted figure and Moon boy's body came from a "Crazy Zoo" egg (like a Kinder egg).

I'm really pleased with Warlock, my second favourite New Mutant. The long hand is from a broken toy, the hair is wire and the rest is MM. Each part was based on an actual comic drawing. I used yellow MM and then brushed black on it. I would have added a lot more hair but I was afraid the head would fall apart. I may redo it later.

Stegron came from a Movie-Lizard PVC figure. The scale is perfect for him. He still needs his gold bracelets and I intend to build his gun that transformed Dino skeletons into real dinos (from his second appearance).

This last figure was sadly destroyed whilst fighting Gastro. RIP

Utinniii

Reaction score
Bamfs: modified Horrorclick demons with added barbed tail and hair.
I touched them up with markers but this was a mistake. They are too glossy now and you can’t see the tattoos very well. All in all, an easy custom. I may make some of the plump ones later on.

And two characters that need no introduction. Vinny is a MIB K with an Indiana hat. Flower is crushed tin foil. Both are movie accurate (PTH has a human head in his mouth and Vdoesn't have makeup in his ears. Neither turned out as good as I had invisioned.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Mighty Men and Monster Maker

There was a great toy called Mighty Men and Monster Maker. Look here if you don't know it!

I made these figures based on it. The bodies are interchangeable. I may add to them eventually.

Clash of the Titans Medusa and Bubo
I repainted a figure and gave her bigger boobies. Bubo is a modified charm.

Utinniii

Reaction score

John Constantine: Painted a Batman figure (Harvey Dent?), gave him Han's trench and glued a Silk Cut to his lip (will fall off if you stare hard enough!)

2 headed Sabretooth: From the Magick mini series. She was my favourite New Mutant and I loved the series. I am making Kat to go with this.

Utinniii

Reaction score

My camera picks up every blemish. These look better in person. I repainted Pizza. He is redder and has a shiny cheesy coat. There is also a pizza slice for Vinny to eat.

There is an ameboid (or a spider-slayer), a cyborg (or BORG) and the baby from "V"

Utinniii

Reaction score
I really need to update this thread.

Here's an Ultron Army.