Marvel Cinematic Universe General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
IDK, the trailer didn't really appeal to me and looks to be the first MCU D+ live action series I'll be skipping.

On a different note I recently saw the news that popular SK star Park Seo Jun was added to the cast of The Marvels, though his character hasn't been revealed yet the rumor is that he'll play Amadeus Cho. Will be interesting either way as a fan of his work, be cool to see him in a Marvel movie.

Reaction score
About, Spiderman-No way home preview, Can I say that as Dr. strange was performing that spell, that Peter's motormouth caused the spell to go wrong? The spell needed silence to go right?

Reaction score
While it's certainly possible and what what we're suppose to assume, I think trailers are always out of context of the actual movie and can often be meant to be a misdirect. I personally wouldn't think Peter's motor mouth would cause a "Sorcerer Supreme" to foul up a spell. That said, it is a complicated one and he was warned by Wong. Plus Strange is still learning himself as I tend to forget he was gone for 5 year, so he technically only has 4 years of training under his belt. So it's totally possible the spell itself is simply too complicated to perform successfully given all the factors at play, and I have a feeling there's a lot more going on than just the spell, but we'll see.

Reaction score
Thank you for educating me! but wonder if, since the spell has to do with Peter's past and future and Peter was right there with Dr. Strange while he was performing the spell, that Peter's essence, thoughts, fears contributed to the outcome of the spell and that's why Strange told him to be quiet, or maybe the Dr. was unsure and distracted because the spell was forbidden? maybe that Dr. Strange was from that multiverse place, why is the Sanctum frozen? I'm just guessing.

Reaction score
Had a weird thought the other day that what if one of mysterio’s henchmen was a sourcer? That guy could be the Dr Strange that we see.