FS Mark Hamill signed acrylic figure case

Reaction score
I bought this acrylic figure case back in the mid 1990's and sent a POTF Luke Jedi figure to Mark Hamill to get signed back when he signed through the mail through his Malibu P.O. Box but he signed the case. The writing might seem odd but back then there were no silver Sharpies, I sent a fine tip silver pen that I bought at a stationary store. It turned out good because I could display the case and change figures from time to time to go with different replicas. It fits a carded figure 9 1/4" tall x 6 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" deep. The bottom slides open and the adhesive that attaches the two pieces that clip together sometimes wore off but these are still attached and on the upper back is a piece that lets you hang it from a nail or pin. It is in excellent condition with no scratches or cracks, very well taken care of. If you're name isn't Christopher then there's a few ways to remove my name. I'm asking $125 shipped Priority and will be packed good in bubble wrap and packing nuts and I accept Paypal. Figure is included. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

Attachments

• case1.jpg
    case1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 46
  • case2.jpg
    case2.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 47
  • case3.jpg
    case3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 26
  • case5.jpg
    case5.jpg