Mark Bellomo's "Ultimate Guide to Vintage SW Action Figures," 2nd Ed.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know what happened to the second edition of Mark Bellomo's Ultimate Guide to Vintage Star Wars Action Figures 1977-1985? - https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Vin...&keywords=mark+bellomo&qid=1600830589&sr=8-16 - I have the first edition and was looking forward to the second, which was scheduled to be released last month (August 2020); I even pre-ordered the book from Amazon on April 10th. Recently, however, I noticed that my order had been delayed, and the "out of stock" description on Amazon's page doesn't sound promising. I was wondering if publication was delayed due to COVID, if the project saw a more limited release that I somehow missed out on, or if something else is going on. I've done some searching online but can't find any updates, so I figured there might be a Scummer or two who know something. Thanks!

1600830298926.png

Reaction score
Keeps getting pushed back.. I'm sure covid isn't helping. Alot of factories are at 25 percent. Product is held up in the construction industry so I'm sure other factories are really behind as well

Reaction score
I see it's been a couple weeks, any update on this book? I'm sure covid set it back, but it would be great if we got it this year.