mara jade

Reaction score
i recently saw some site stating her official height is 5'3".
if i might be blunt, i think thats a load of crap as shannon mcrandle the one and only mara jade is 5'9" and i dont recall tim zahn ever describing her as short
but as tall and slender.

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, she was taller than Luke. So 5'3" seems very short. IMO

Reaction score
i agree and luke i believe is 5 '9 according to the bio on the super starwars game. so that would put mara closer to 6 foot.

Reaction score
I can't recall her ever being presented visually in comics or descriptively in novels as being that height, which would put her noticeably shorter than Luke, stormtroopers, and anyone else she ever encountered.

Reaction score
same here. while it isnt related to star wars they tried to pull the same thing on mass effect with femshep even though shes clearly not that short.

Reaction score
Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wasn't a huge Coran Horn fan. I went back and re-read the Rogue Squadron books and realize they don't really hold up as well after all this time as some of the other book series. I am a little biased though since I'm more of an imperial fan and like seeing books that lean heavily on their side of the war, even if it shows them in terrible horrific actions. It builds them giving them more depth to me. I guess that's why I liked characters like Thrawn and Isarde.

I wish Wrenga Jixton had been given more time in the spotlight then his time in SOTE and his 1-off comic ShadowStalker but I have the new-canon's Dr. Aphra and the Vader and Darth Vader's comics to read and while Aphra injects more humor to keep the tone lighter its still a darker read. As for the now finished Vader and the continuing prequel comic Darth Vader, I'm a little dulled to the fact I know Vader lives but the side characters (of which Aprha was originally one) are so well crafted it keeps me coming back.

Reaction score
i think you wandered into the wrong thread by accident but thats ok i did it several times :p
dont get me wrong i like corran hes a great character i just felt it dumb they had to make yet another xwing pilot a jedi :p