Mandalorian1129 Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Steve has helped me out with several toys and autographs from Chicago, have known him for several years and never had any issues. Positive support here.

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with Steve. Great communication, fast payment, and excellent transaction. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Steve, smooth transaction. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade two weeks ago. Everything arrived packaged well and just as described.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Steve. All went extremely well. Figure was shipped promptly and was better than described. I would deal with him again without hesitation.

Tap'd from my 7+

Reaction score
I just received my item from Mandalorian1129, was just as described ,would not hesitate to do business with him again AAAA+++++ Seller/Trader

Reaction score
Great transaction with Steve. Received my item quickly & exactly as described. Good communication throughout. Thanks brother.

Reaction score
Great guy to work with. Good communication working out specifics of the deal, fast shipping and figures were well pack so everything arrived in good condition.

Reaction score
Just finished an awesome transaction with Mandalorian1129 - good communication and quick payment, a pleasure to deal with, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reaction score
Had a great trade with Steve. Very nice to work with, prompt and professional!

Reaction score
Completed multiple trades with Steve now and is a top notch scummer! helped each other out couple times now and always follows up with pkgs and shipped promptly- look forward dealing with again....A+ trader

Reaction score
Steve hooked me up with an awesome figure, and just in time for the holiday. Great guy to trade with, thanks a bunch!

Reaction score
Great buyer, friendly with good communication and fast payment. Looking forward to future deals! Thanks again.

Reaction score
Just completed a purchase of a few figures for kids' gifts this year. It was great dealing with Steve and I would gladly do it again!