Mandalorian Warrior - CW29

Reaction score
An all-metallic "unpainted" Warrior made an appearance on the series last season. Why hasn't Hasbro issued him as a single card repaint of this figure?

I think that Mando is part of the Night Owls, the small group of Mandos that Bo-Katan leads. You can see some emblems on his chest and left shoulder armor.

If Hasbro released Bo-Katan (pre-viszla articulation) and 2 Mandalorians for $20.
I would definitely pick it up.

Hasbro should seriously just make
Pre-Viszla updated armor with original articulation and 2 Mandalorians (Red ones)
and the Bo-Katan and 2 Mandalorians (Original Blue/night owl mandos)
both for $20.

People including me would be all over these sets.

I mean it is a perfect way to armor build seeing how these two Mando groups fight against each other based on the previews.

Reaction score
Hasbro should seriously just make
Pre-Viszla updated armor with original articulation and 2 Mandalorians (Red ones)
and the Bo-Katan and 2 Mandalorians (Original Blue/night owl mandos)
both for $20.

People including me would be all over these sets.

I mean it is a perfect way to armor build seeing how these two Mando groups fight against each other based on the previews.
It'll be a crime against humanity if they don't use the body for Obi-Wan in Mandalorian armour before the line ends.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by butterfingers

No, it's not just you. These figures are really hard to find online for a decent price. Really wanted to army build these guys but I never saw this figure or the battle pack. Hasbro you make me angry, releasing such great figures that were impossible to find, and yet lame figures are plentiful.
Yeah I tried to find this figure also, but never did. Sells for way too much on eBay.
How much are these selling on eBay now? I bought them in sets of 5 on eBay before the battlepacks were out, and got a great deal on them. I army-built about 40 (loose).

GNT

Reaction score
No, it's not just you. These figures are really hard to find online for a decent price. Really wanted to army build these guys but I never saw this figure or the battle pack. Hasbro you make me angry, releasing such great figures that were impossible to find, and yet lame figures are plentiful.
Tung has one in good supply on ebay for like $7.00 each, anyone wanting to army build the Mando warriors should check him out.

Reaction score
Tung has one in good supply on ebay for like $7.00 each, anyone wanting to army build the Mando warriors should check him out.
Are those new? Because if so, I haven't found them.

The worst thing is, the next release will have the new ones. And I much prefer the originals with unpainted armor.

Reaction score
Hey Alexrd

These are the old ones, the unpainted ones. However these are the ones that have the spring loaded jetpacks. Plus I don't really want to buy from Tung as the figures are usually factory rejects, and shipping is expensive because each one is like $3 and the additional ones are like $1.00.

Here is the link if you are interested.
STAR WARS the clone wars MANDALORIAN WARRIOR tcw cw A | eBay

Correction, shipping is $5 for the first and $1 for each additional.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Probably a lot cheaper to buy from him then trying to find one in a retail store. I didn't have any issues with my troopers I got from him.

Reaction score
The Mandalorian were some of the best looking figures of the TCW line. Previsla is one of the most excellent examples. They also had the Mando's in a Battle Pack, a single carded figure, and finally there was one on a speeder bike that was painted different and he also looked great. You could then back them all in a Mandalorian shuttle(flying bus).

Reaction score
would the shin guard attachments from a G.I. Joe Heavy Gunner Grenadier fit onto the Mandalorian warrior figure or the pieces be too big and slide right off?

Reaction score
Mandalorian warrior figure came in the mail earlier today this morning.

Nice lookin mandalorian figure. Nice gauntlet attachment along with the regular 2 blaster pistols to put in the holsters and a cool jetpack. I might customize it to turn into an Original Trilogy/post return of the jedi mandalorian character