Mandalorian Warrior - CW29

Reaction score
Very cool looking figure. I can see these things being as hard to come by as the Pre in my area. And that's too bad. I really like the look of this figure.

Reaction score
Strange that he has 3 blasters... the one he's not holding seems to be a bit longer, and have a longer bit hangin off the back, too, yet it doesn't seem the right size for their rifles. Kinda weird.

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to get this one, I personally don't want 4 of the same guy, just one is fine for me! And besides, who doesn't want this new AWESOME packaging??

But I would much prefer the non-firing jetpack. Anyone know if this single card might come with a stud like Denal's??

AND... Happy Birthday, Toonimater!!

Reaction score
I want at least 3 of the speeder bike version, 5 of the single carded version and at least 2 of the battlepacks for the Mando's....those along with Pre Vizla will make a nice little addition to the Mando army.

Reaction score
capt_kulas said:
It's hard to get excited over bad guys who look like they have not eaten in six weeks. Heck, if I came up against a guy this skinny, I know that I could beat his a@@ silly.

PASS.

Reaction score
You do realize most CW figures are slim like this, right? It's hardly a new occurrence with the Mandalorians.

...and I bet there's plenty of skinny guys that dominate in fights against beefier opponents!

Reaction score
Toonimator said:
You do realize most CW figures are slim like this, right? It's hardly a new occurrence with the Mandalorians.
Yeah, and that's why I pass on most of them, especially the clones (except for the Stone mold - that one's awesome since that mold looks more like how the clones look on the show).

Hasbro has made a lot of these figures skinnier than how they actually look on the show, which is a disappointment for me.

Reaction score
Is this figure a stright repack from the Mandalorian Battle Pack?

Reaction score
Simdog said:
You are stuck with the firing jet pack on the single carded figure. The non-firing one is better for older collectors.

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
no you're not.

You can snip off the long stem and glue the missle nub in.
I think what he means is that the non-firing jetpack looks more screen accurate than the firing one. Thus looking better.

Reaction score
I knew what he meant and have found this solution makes them look better when displayed.

Thanks for trying to help though, dude.

Reaction score
It seems one of the 3 pistols is bigger than the others. Is that a new accessory or was it also included in the battle pack?

Reaction score
Got this guy yesterday and... not very thrilled, not compared to Vizsla. I forgot about the lack of a non-firing plug when I ordered it. The blue is TOO blue, a shade I don't like... and the big blaster just doesn't fit with the figure. It should've had the Mandalorian RIFLE (or carbine, whatever) that at least one of Vizsla's cronies from Concordia used. The one where you need to support it with the other hand for best effectiveness. This is just a large blaster that doesn't fit in the holsters. I gave it to Embo so he'd have a sidearm

One thing I loved was that they DIDN'T use plastic bands to lock the blasters in his hands! So nice.

He's okay, but I'm looking forward to the slightly-different decos of all the other Mandalorians. This guy might just become custom fodder.

Reaction score
Sith_Dreamer said:
Got him. Basically like the four I got already from the BP< but still a nice figure.
yeah i too have the battle pack and just picked this guy up. the only differences between the single and the pack mandos are the color of the twin blasters(with the single carded figure they're greeinsh) and color of the firing missle(the single carded one has a darker missle). thats about it.

also does anyone else think its funny that on the single card package it says that the mando features a "firing backpack launcher?" i mean mine only shoots a crappy missle not a sweet backpack! haha does anyone have one that that actually "launches backpacks?" oh hasbro!!

Reaction score
FORUM SNEAK PEEK!

Here's another "Mandalorian Marathon" update for today's Photo Archive series featuring the latest figures from The Clone Wars! If an entire battle pack of the Death Watch wasn't enough, here's a single-carded Mandalorian Warrior to help boost the troops! There's no difference in the deco of the figure itself from the battle pack, but the accessories are different colors and the image on the battle card has changed....so it's "new enough"!

Forgot BATTLE stuff...update tonight.

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Simdog said:
Only difference is the colors of the weapons. 2 pistols are blue, and the Firing Backpack and projectile is a darker gray color then the ones included in the Battle Pack. Figure is the same though.

More pics here.

Reaction score
At first I was planning on skipping this figure, since the battle pack was also available. But now I get the feeling that the little details (different battle card, slightly different weapon deco) will get the better of me

Reaction score
Was lucky enough to find 2 of these left, one at each of the 2 different Wal-Marts I stopped by at couple days before Christmas. I too was originally going to skip this one and just buy one fore my nephew. When I found another one later on, I decided "Aw, shoot" may as well get one now for myslef, heh.
I saw the BP @ K-Mart few months back but decided to put it back and just be happy with my Pre Viszla instead...

Reaction score
Is it me, or is this figure very hard to find? I can't find it at a reasonable price online...

Reaction score
No, it's not just you. These figures are really hard to find online for a decent price. Really wanted to army build these guys but I never saw this figure or the battle pack. Hasbro you make me angry, releasing such great figures that were impossible to find, and yet lame figures are plentiful.

Reaction score
No, it's not just you. These figures are really hard to find online for a decent price. Really wanted to army build these guys but I never saw this figure or the battle pack. Hasbro you make me angry, releasing such great figures that were impossible to find, and yet lame figures are plentiful.
Yeah I tried to find this figure also, but never did. Sells for way too much on eBay.

Reaction score
I remember passing on the battle pack at k mart almost two years ago cause I really didn't have the money at the moment but then I found one(single carded) at Tuesday Morning a year and a half later.

Reaction score
I remember passing on the battle pack at k mart almost two years ago cause I really didn't have the money at the moment but then I found one(single carded) at Tuesday Morning a year and a half later.
You must have been prettty happy when you found that. I never saw the battle pack nor the single figure at retail.

Reaction score
I was very happy lol. It was in a two pack with Dooku. Absolutely great figure and I would love to army build them even though I know I shouldn't. Edit: To think of all the articulation this figure had, who knew that this line would suffer such a dreadful ending?(tad melodramatic I know but damn I loved these cw toys)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hehe. I learned a long time ago that its better to over pay the first time and keep a receipt rather than miss out. Several times I saw something at TRU and thought, cool there it is, I'll just wait and pick it up at Target/WM for a few bucks less, and then I'd never see it again, or it would be many months of uncertainty.

Still, I thought that Mandalorians and those Phase II ARC troopers would be repacked and repainted endlessly. So it is a surprise that they have been abandoned by Hasbro. My favorite is still the Black Rider Mando on the Speeder Bike.

Reaction score
Still, I thought that Mandalorians and those Phase II ARC troopers would be repacked and repainted endlessly.
Yes, where's my Death Watch Sniper single-pack, anyway?

My favorite is still the Black Rider Mando on the Speeder Bike.
Mine as well. Best figure of the entire line, in my opinion.

I wonder why they made the Mandalorian blaster rifle/carbine so small though?

Reaction score
An all-metallic "unpainted" Warrior made an appearance on the series last season. Why hasn't Hasbro issued him as a single card repaint of this figure?

Reaction score
Hasbro should really consider a battle pack with Pre Vizsla and 2 Mandos. I got the Mando BP when it was out to get all the extras. Never got the single-carded version.