Mandalorian Warrior - CW29

GNT

Reaction score
A Mandalorian Warrior has been confirmed for a basic release in the blue packaging in 2010/11, can we say fan favourite when this one gets released?

Thoughts of seeing one carded?

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to buy a Speeder bike version in the meantime to hold me over and worry about army building later

Reaction score
I like the Mandalorian , so it's an good news.
I buy an Mando with speeder bike.
And I want more Mandalorian , so it's a good news for me that he will be released in basic.
So I think , I will buy two Mando in basic.

Reaction score
although im looking at that mando BP (hope it includes that mando sniper) and i want at least one mando bike, im still gonna get at least one single-carded mando, you can never go wrong with these guys.

Reaction score
Looking forward to this figure, i hope this is a different paint deco than the speeder bike version, it would be even better if its a repainted Pre Vizsla with a new head.

Reaction score
grievous444 said:
I will get a lot of these figures when they come out.
Same here. I'm gonna try to get at least 3 or 4 of these guys. I'm just gonna wait for these instead of the speed bike pack.

Reaction score
Hopefully they include the Death Watch rifle with this one. Not the sniper rifle (though that'd be neat, too) but the one that looks like their blasters. Since the biker Mando doesn't have it.

Reaction score
Repack of biker Mando?
Good to hear, I'll avoid buying the more expensive bike and wait for this one

Reaction score
Tunghori has him up for auction. His paint I'd better than the mando battle pack. Might just pick up multiples of him instead.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks very nice, I bought a few of the other Mando off ebay the other night errr

Reaction score
With the BP coming out and Vizla single-carded I doubt I'll get this one...

May just get two of these instead of the BP though...

We'll see...

Glad he's single-carded for those that don't nec. want the 4 fig bp.

Reaction score
I will definitely be picking this one up because I won't get the speeder bike or battle pack.

Reaction score
Frequency said:
I will definitely be picking this one up because I won't get the speeder bike or battle pack.
Ditto. I have no interest in the speeder bike or in buying multiples of this figure, so I'll just wait a little longer until his sinle-carded incarnation shown above is released.

Reaction score
Looks cool - I'd like to get him. I might try to find the BP too.,..

Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to different colored Mandos. These will be my primary Seppies to square off against all those clones. The different colors will make my squads look varied, just like the clones.

Reaction score
I'll buy whatever I see first, single carded or battle pack. If the colors are more TV accurate, then I will go with that. I want to have at least 4 or 5 Mandalorians to go with Pre Vizsla and Boba.

Reaction score
You know at one time Mandalorians had mystique and a coolness factor going for them, now they just seem like clones.
TCW series is going to ***** out these guys so that every time I see one I'll be repulsed, or at the very least bored and fed up with them.

Reaction score
I guess it's just me but my eyes tell me that the Speeder Bike Mando is the best looking in terms of color accuracy to the show. This single release and the battlepack look to bright and light to me.

Reaction score
The firing jetpack is a big turn off for me. The non-firing jetpacks look just like show. These look goofy.

Reaction score
Most firing jetpacks in single-pack figures of recent years have non-firing 'plugs'. Perhaps this figure has one? May not be as nice-looking as the non-firing sculpts, but it's a suitable alternative.

Reaction score
I think if you get these guys in the battle pack or loose from eBay, they come with non-firing jetpacks like Vizsla. I like the look of the non-firing jetpacks.

I'm still waiting for my overdue Tunghori shipment to come through. He must have got a LOT of orders from Mandos.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, appears to be pretty much the same as the 3 Mando figures I already have except they have different jet packs. I'll pick one up to keep carded.