Mandalorian Trooper´s (Death Watch) Battle Pack

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface have this battle pack listed as a September release.

Any thoughts on this one?

Reaction score
Pre-Vizla, 2x Mandos and Satine would be ideal.

3xMandos and Satine would still be good.

3xMandos and Obi-wan repack would be lame but reality. I'd still buy it.

Reaction score
Lifeinabox said:
Pre-Vizla, 2x Mandos and Satine would be ideal.

3xMandos and Satine would still be good.

3xMandos and Obi-wan repack would be lame but reality. I'd still buy it.
I would get any of those.

Reaction score
I would buy one no matter the combination. The Mando figure the showed looks really good. Will pick up more then 1 for sure probably.

GNT

Reaction score
As long as it's the Death Watch troops Hasbro can't go wrong with this one. Count me in

Reaction score
3 Mando's (I hope one with a speeder bike)I don't think Pre Vizsla will be included as he is being released on a single card. Actually this the BP that excites me the most!

Reaction score
This has a LOT of potential. Having just seen the mando episodes, I'd LOVE to see these figures.

Satine quickly grew on me as well. I'd love an SA figure of her (Let's not forget the duchess does quite a bit of moving!)

Reaction score
Gonna love this one, be able to make make armies!
Always updating my website. Check it out!
Thankx

Reaction score
1 mando, ani, obi and pre vizla. there I called it. you think hasbro will miss a chance to sell us more obi's and anakins!!!

seriously, I hope it just mando's but is likely to include 1 guy we already got!

Reaction score
Honestly I would prefer that this just has Mando Soldiers, but I'll probably still get it even if it comes with another Obi Wan.

Reaction score
Re: Mandalorian Trooper´s (Death Watch) Battle Pac

It makes little difference to me who is in the set really, so long as I don't have to keep buying speeder bikes in order to army build the DW.

In terms of 'what' comes with the figures, I really hope we get the larger rifles along with the hand-blasters.

Reaction score

Definitely in agreement with the Master about the bikes. I'm crossing my fingers in vain that this set with pull a "Ambush on the Vulture's Claw" and include Satine along with the Mandos.

Reaction score

Never mind. Just read this in the Obscure Figures thread:

darth_sidious said:
Looks like the Duchess doesnt have a chance - take a look at Hasbros answer - I'd really like to know what kids they are polling to get this information, lol:

2) While several Clone Wars Mandalorians were shown at Toyfair, the Duchess of Mandalore (Satine Kryze) was very conspicuous by her absence. As the Duchess is the protagonist of that arc and is shown to be a capable woman when she rescues Obi-Wan, would she be considered for a figure in the Clone Wars line or is she just considered not "kid-friendly" enough for inclusion?

Answer: We will not be producing a Duchess Satine figure. Clone Wars is a line that is consumed overwhelmingly by kids, and she is not a figure that they want or care about.

Reaction score

Master_Kwinn said:
It makes little difference to me who is in the set really, so long as I don't have to keep buying speeder bikes in order to army build the DW.

In terms of 'what' comes with the figures, I really hope we get the larger rifles along with the hand-blasters.
Then in that case you can have the deluxe version with Obi-wan, Anakin, clone trooper and a mandolorian for good measure.

Reaction score

I guess I would have to get a confirmed list of whats in it. If there is any... ANY hint of a repack in that set. Pass for me.

Reaction score

Lifeinabox said:
Master_Kwinn said:

Then in that case you can have the deluxe version with Obi-wan, Anakin, clone trooper and a mandolorian for good measure.
Haha...yes indeed, that roster would make everyone sooooooo very happy!

Reaction score

I was just going to army build the deluxe with speeder bike. Curious to know who's in this set.

Reaction score

All I care is that it has 3 Mandos. I really don't care what the other figure is.

Reaction score

Now that we know more details of Pre Vizsla's figure, we got a better idea what the Death Watch warrior will be like... AWESOME. So most of this pack should be fantastic.

Reaction score

if it has Vizsla and 2 other mandos, I'm getting. Don't care who the other figure is

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Now that we know more details of Pre Vizsla's figure, we got a better idea what the Death Watch warrior will be like... AWESOME. So most of this pack should be fantastic.
I agree

I can't wait to see pictures of this pack

Reaction score

knowing how Hasbro has been short changing the battle packs while increasing prices..

I think we'll get two mando and one mando rock fromt the scene.

Reaction score

we will get 1 leader, 2 troopers, & obi wan. really hope for a third trooper instead of another obi wan. i hope the leader guy comes with the wicked black lightsaber sword thing & cloth cape.

Reaction score

Vizsla, 2 or 3 mandos.... and the mando rifles. those rifles look awsome.

Reaction score

This would be a cool BP to get.

Reaction score

Well I would imagine that we will finally get to see pics of this next week at SDCC. Even though I picked up Pre Vizsla today, I will still buy this battlepack if it has another one and at least 2 Mando grunts.

Reaction score

Sounds like a cool BP, its will probably include the first release Obi Wan, Viszla and 2 Mandos.

Reaction score

I'm sold on 4... Fantastic pack, and I'm pretty sure that the color is just the prototype. Either way, I'm buying it.

Reaction score

They look like a funky band or something... like they're doing a dance.