Mandalorian Skull by Regal Robot

Reaction score
++++++++++++++++++ MANDALORIAN SKULL ++++++++++++++++++

Here is a fantastic collectible I recently purchased from Tom Spina's new company, Regal Robot. Intended as a wall decoration this mysterious Mythosaurs skull, the enormous dragon-like creature from the Outer Rim world of Mandalore that existed until the arrival of the Mandalorian Taung, is truly a work of art, and a constant reminder of everyone's favorite bounty hunter, Boba Fett, as it is part of his armor decor as a marking over the left shoulder plate of his outfit. The feel and intricate detailing of this beautifully crafted piece is so realistic, so life-like, I'm sure it will make the unaware eye believe it is the actual skull of an unknown animal species. While the skull is approximately 17" high and about $250.00 after shipping gets added, Regal Robot also offers a very affordable and just as detailed smaller version of it, standing at about 4 1/2" tall and retailing for just $34.00 plus shipping. If your interest takes you there, you can order them here: Regal Robot

Whether you choose to display it laying flat on a table next to your favorite Mandalorian statue, or up on a wall dressing up your Star Wars room or any other wall in your home or office, this is an incredible collectible no Boba Fett fan should miss out on. Here is a review in pictures of this great item I'm so proud to have added to my collection:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice pick up Julian! And I see you got the OK to hang it in the living room! :eek:
Haha! Thanks, Ben. Actually, I just hung it there to take the picture and offer a view of how it displays up on a wall as part of a house decor. My wife has a small mirror in the shape of a sun between those to paintings she won't trade for that skull in a million years :) It will actually be placed in the hallway leading to my Star Wars room next to a wall built in display unit. I did get the O.K for the hallway to be mine! :)

* I've just ordered the smaller version of the skull for one of my shelves. That one will take 4 to 6 weeks to be delivered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interresting collectible :) would go great between my NECA Xenomorph skull and that unlicensed Predator skull, I have hanging in the appartment entry room

Reaction score
Haha! Thanks, Ben. Actually, I just hung it there to take the picture and offer a view of how it displays up on a wall as part of a house decor. My wife has a small mirror in the shape of a sun between those to paintings she won't trade for that skull in a million years :) It will actually be placed in the hallway leading to my Star Wars room next to a wall built in display unit.
Ha! I thought that pic looked too good to be true! ;-)

Reaction score
*Since Photobucket.com, the "free" image hosting website I've been using for the last 12 years to host my pictures for this website has changed image policy without previous notice and now wants $400.00 a year for a subscription to host images, and since they have blocked the view of over 1,000 pictures I've done for this site, I've chosen a different image hosting site and I'm re-posting my latest image additions in an effort to have the images recorded for reference. Thank you for your understanding

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reaction score
I've just received the smaller version of the skull. This one will go next to one of my Boba Fett statues. Very small, but very detailed just like its big version:

Reaction score
These look fantastic Julian!! I am looking forward to a good opportunity to order at least one and likely both of these :)

Reaction score
I purchased the small one for my bookshelf also, it is gorgeous and I really have no logical place for a large one just yet (I have so much darn stuff everywhere already LOL.) I asked the company if it was possible to make the skull in an outdoor resistant material, as I have a place in mind for it in my backyard near the pool & garden area, but they don't have them like that just yet. An excellent piece in any size, I hope to get the larger eventually.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Adding to their Mandalorian wall decor, Regal Robot has now come up with an 11" tall plaque, painted in a weathered yellow color and capturing the look of the shoulder pad on Boba Fett's armor. Mounted on the plaque is the relief sculpture of the mysterious Mythosaur skull. This is a more affordable piece than their large skull at just $74.99 + $20.00 for shipping. I'm considering getting this one as well ...

Reaction score
Regal Robot has also created a nice black acrylic stand for their 4.5" mini Mythosaur skull. For those that want to display it on a table or shelf this is a very useful piece , offering full view of the sculpt on a straight up position ...

Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and order the full size version, along with the new LE pewter version. I am wondering if I should have picked up the new medium size instead?

LightSword do you have a pic of your mounting location for the full size offering?

Reaction score
Regal Robot has now added yet another beautiful piece to their Mandalorian Skull Collection. This one is 4.5" tall Mythosaur skull cast in solid, lead-free pewter, and hand antiqued to bring out all of its intricate details. Weighting over 1 pound, each skull comes carefully packed in a nice black box, ready to be displayed. A stand can be added for maximum visual impact. This particular skull is a limited edition of only 300 pieces.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These are pretty cool. Thanks for posting.
You are welcome. Glad you like them; they are pretty cool, indeed.

I decided to go ahead and order the full size version, along with the new LE pewter version. I am wondering if I should have picked up the new medium size instead?

LightSword do you have a pic of your mounting location for the full size offering?
I ordered the medium size version to display it next to my Boba Fett statues on a shelf and, I will make a supporting back "leg" for the plaque so I can stand it up on the shelf. I also ordered the little stand for the smallest version which I will display next to the SE Slave 1 Code 3 model. I will post a picture later on to show you where I placed the big skull when I get home tonight. :)

Edit: Here is the picture, Kevin ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Folks, just a reminder: Regal Robot is offering a 10% discount on your orders during this Labor Day weekend. Just enter code REGAL10 to save. Very cool of them to do this. Their service is top notch, by the way. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Julian, thanks for sharing! That looks just fantastic and I can't wait to get mine.

Have you done a video/pics showing off how you have your collection displayed, would love to see how everything else pieces together!!

Here is the picture, Kevin ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Julian, thanks for sharing! That looks just fantastic and I can't wait to get mine.

Have you done a video/pics showing off how you have your collection displayed, would love to see how everything else pieces together!!
Thank you for the kind words, Kevin. A few people have asked me about if I have my collection showcased somewhere, and I have to say I do not have pictures of my collection nor videos, other than some shots here and there when showing a specific product. I keep putting it off never feeling my collection is ready for public viewing. Call it a case of perfectionism insecurity. It's a curse! :)

P.S: I sent you a PM

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures of these great looking skulls displayed next to some familiar collectibles for size comparison...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just ordered one of the small ones without the stand. I would love to one day buy the large one, but I'm spending a lot of money lately, and needed to simmer.

Reaction score
I just ordered the mini as well. %15 percent off. Not bad. Will display next to my Mythos Boba!

Reaction score
They are all great collectibles, beautifully sculpted. You'll love them. I wish Tony would look into creating other skull from the movies. A Wampa one , I would buy.

Reaction score
Hey Lightsword, am I correct in assuming that the miniature skull has a picture hanging hook on the back of it?

Reaction score
The mini comes solo at $35 or with a stand. The stand is $15. Don't know if the mini has a hook.

Reaction score
Well I went ahead and ordered the miniature skull with stand. Planning on displaying it with the GG classic mini bust and collectors gallery statue when it releases later this year.

Reaction score
So why was the decision made to call them Mandalorian Skulls etc., when it's actually a Bantha Skull?

Reaction score
Hey Lightsword, am I correct in assuming that the miniature skull has a picture hanging hook on the back of it?
No picture hanging hook behind it, however, you can use the eye sockets as the proper place to hang the skull on a wall with a couple of nails. The stand actually has two prongs to rest the skull from the back of the eye sockets on them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So why was the decision made to call them Mandalorian Skulls etc., when it's actually a Bantha Skull?
It's not a Bantha Skull but a Mythosaurs skull...

Mythosaurs were a species of animal native to the Outer Rim world of Mandalore. Enormous in size, the mythosaurs dominated their world until the arrival of the Mandalorian Taung, led by the warrior known as Mandalore the First. In a campaign to conquer the world for their own, Mandalore the First and his crusaders slaughtered the gigantic beasts and drove them to extinction. The skull of the mythosaur became the symbol of the Mand'alor—the traditional ruler of all the Mandalorian clans—the planet Mandalore, and of the Mandalorians themselves for generations after

Reaction score
Well I went ahead and ordered the miniature skull with stand. Planning on displaying it with the GG classic mini bust and collectors gallery statue when it releases later this year.
That was a good choice. It looks a lot better on the little stand. It will look great next to the mini bust and Collector's Gallery statue.

Reaction score
Hey Julian,

I have had the same issue with Photobucket's "free" service as well. Would you mind sharing who you switched to? If you want to PM me instead of posting it on here that's fine. Thanks!

Reaction score
I switched everything to imageshack.com last year, and it has worked without a glitch. Luckily for me I back up all my files, so I have all my work saved. When Photobucket became greedy demanding a $400.00 subscription and sequestering all of my pictures, I gave them the finger and walked away. I paid $20.00 for a full year with imagashack, and I'm very happy with the results. There are other sites offering free image hosting, but usually the word "free" involves some sort of cost in the end. You can also use www.Tinypic.com which is a little slow uploading the pictures, but works fine.

Reaction score
I switched everything to imageshack.com last year, and it has worked without a glitch. Luckily for me I back up all my files, so I have all my work saved. When Photobucket became greedy demanding a $400.00 subscription and sequestering all of my pictures, I gave them the finger and walked away. I paid $20.00 for a full year with imagashack, and I'm very happy with the results. There are other sites offering free image hosting, but usually the word "free" involves some sort of cost in the end. You can also use www.Tinypic.com which is a little slow uploading the pictures, but works fine.
Thank you for the site and tips. Yeah I still "use" Photobucket for free but had to install Adblock because otherwise I was so inundated with spam ads I could not even log in half the time (not joking). It is a means to an end for now but I am seriously considering switching to the service you mentioned as $20 a year is nothing really.

Reaction score
Thank you for the site and tips. Yeah I still "use" Photobucket for free but had to install Adblock because otherwise I was so inundated with spam ads I could not even log in half the time (not joking). It is a means to an end for now but I am seriously considering switching to the service you mentioned as $20 a year is nothing really.
You are welcome. It's a shame what Photobucket did. There is so much material lost, pictures that were posted years ago here and other websites by builders and collectors, pictures of noticeable importance for collectors because lost because of Photobucket. All you see now instead of the pictures is the square asking you to upgrade.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Received my miniature skull today and I love the detail on this thing. Now I just have to wait out the next several months for the GG collector's gallery Boba statue to arrive so I can complete the display.

Reaction score
Looks great, and your display will look even better once the Collector's Gallery statue gets added to it. Congrats on your purchase!

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those of you into collecting these skulls, Regal Robot has done it again and is offering a new Mythosaur skull based on Disney+ series "The Mandalorian". This particular skull is seen hanging on the wall of the armorer's entryway. The design is considerably different than the Mythosaur skulls we are used to see, so good enough to buy this new one and add it to the Mythosaur skull collection. It will go great with Sideshow's 1/6 Mando figure as well as the upcoming Gentle Giant statue and/or the Koto ArtFX kit. As all product Regal Robot offer, this new skull is proudly made in the U.S

* These faux metal resin mini skulls are 5" tall, and hand painted with a layer of weathering for that classic, Star Wars lived-in look that permeates the worlds of The Mandalorian . Affordably price at $39.00 + shipping, you can get them for even less this weekend by entering coupon code HOLIDAY19, for a 20% discount.