Mandalorian Royal Guard

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Not Confirmed

The Mandalorian Royal Guard has popped up in a couple episodes so far (season 2 and 3) so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing this army builder made into plastic form in the Hasbro Clone Wars toy line? If made is he army builder worthy? Would you buy him?

Reaction score
meh for me. Definate pass if they have the statue limitations of the officers.

Reaction score
I would get the Royal Guard, but I'd also like to see the Mandalorian Skiff. Perhaps they could be packaged together in the deluxe line?

Reaction score
again would love to see these guys but I'm going to refer to my post under the thread for Satine about Hasbro doing something along the lines of a 2 pack of figures similiar to the old Princess Leia collection of the POTF era

Reaction score
Like I mentioned before, I think a great way to put out a few 'senator' type figures (with high collector demand) is to do a 2-pack with a guard like these, and they can market them to stores like Target as an exclusive. This guard would go great with the Duchess - just like a Senate guard would look cool packed with Chancellor Palpatine.

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
Like I mentioned before, I think a great way to put out a few 'senator' type figures (with high collector demand) is to do a 2-pack with a guard like these, and they can market them to stores like Target as an exclusive. This guard would go great with the Duchess - just like a Senate guard would look cool packed with Chancellor Palpatine.
Sign me up for one. A Senator Chu-Chi and Talz 2-pack sounds good as well.

GNT

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
Nothing is out of the question, Hasbro did are set to release a few 2 packs like Captain Jayfon with a Senate Commando figure. Who knows maybe they might do a Mando royal guard 2 pack?

Reaction score
DarkArtist said:
again would love to see these guys but I'm going to refer to my post under the thread for Satine about Hasbro doing something along the lines of a 2 pack of figures similiar to the old Princess Leia collection of the POTF era
indeed

Reaction score
I'd love to see these, but I'm a bit concerned that Hasbro will wreck them by omitting knee articulation the same as they did for the would-be-amazing-turned-garbage Police Officer

Reaction score
I would definitely get one if the articulation is good. The Royal Guards are pretty cool and have shown to be skilled warriors seen in a couple of episodes (besides the last one where they got owned in Satine's office =P)

Reaction score
id get them, they also need to repaint the mando police officer or whatever it was, give it better articulation and make it into the "secret service" mandos from the show.

Reaction score
Would have make more sense if he already was made instead of the police officer.

Reaction score
Mando_fan said:
id get them, they also need to repaint the mando police officer or whatever it was, give it better articulation and make it into the "secret service" mandos from the show.
Seconded!

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
It is an awesome design.

Ok I can see a BP with two of these, Padme and Dutchess "Saltines"...
I like this idea, but not if Hasbro uses the "Padme in Adventure Suit." While visiting Satine on Mandalore, Padme wore a golden tiara/golden hair combo that looked amazing ... I think it was during a dinner scene. That's the Padme I'd want, plus a suitably "royal looking" Satine.

Reaction score
LordEdzo said:
OdinsDad said:
It is an awesome design.

Ok I can see a BP with two of these, Padme and Dutchess "Saltines"...
I like this idea, but not if Hasbro uses the "Padme in Adventure Suit." While visiting Satine on Mandalore, Padme wore a golden tiara/golden hair combo that looked amazing ... I think it was during a dinner scene. That's the Padme I'd want, plus a suitably "royal looking" Satine.
I would expect the male mandalorian diplomat guy before two guards in a pack like that... i don't know what I was thinking.