Mandalorian - Death Trooper Mini Bust

Reaction score
Was fair and necessary to get this character minibust as a regular version for all the public and not only a exclusive crew edition like the previous version that was only available on secondary markets with exorbitant prices.
I'm glad for this release and more I would be if they release the Dark trooper to add it to the Mandalorian collection!

Reaction score
I was all ready with my credit card at noon EST and then I reread the email and realized that it doesn't go on sale until midnight. :confused:

Reaction score
Ready to join my Imp shelf....like this version with the cool blaster, not a blaster fan for every bust, but for frontline Imps this make sense, now i hope for a Mudtrooper, Tank Pilot, DS Trooper or At-st Pilot....

Reaction score
I was all ready with my credit card at noon EST and then I reread the email and realized that it doesn't go on sale until midnight. :confused:
These night time preorders definitely aren't on the list of best ideas GG has ever had.

11:00 PM CST for me... if this is so that people who don't work with computers have a crack at them I get it, but why not like 7:00 PST / 10:00 EST?!

Reaction score
Yeah, I get up at 5AM so no way am I waiting up till midnight to order. I'm hopeful that it will still be around by early tomorrow AM.

Reaction score
Not trying to be snarky here, I’m genuinely curious what you’d all feel is a more appropriate time that would appeal to everyone? Seems no matter when the PO is placed someone is going to be adversely effected. While this new 9pm PST doesn’t pose any problems for me personally the old times really did as they were right in the middle of my work day and I couldn’t always break away. If it was something I had to have I knew I needed to make some concessions/arrangements.

Reaction score
Since this is offered to PGM first, does the time really matter? What was the last product with an edition size of 1000+ that sold out within 24 hours? Seems like every PGM member that wants this bust should be able to get it tomorrow or Saturday.

Reaction score
Since this is offered to PGM first, does the time really matter? What was the last product with an edition size of 1000+ that sold out within 24 hours? Seems like every PGM member that wants this bust should be able to get it tomorrow or Saturday.
Yeah, if they made them available to platinum first, then gold, etc then maybe... But it’s available to all pg members it seems. Plus it’s not limited to one per account. :(

Reaction score
Yes! Finally!

Only complaint I have is the lack of pauldron but I can get over that. I'll be pre-ordering this right away.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered as well.

Don't think this guy will last long when he's released if he doesn't pre-sell out like Ventress did

Reaction score
Deathtrooper order placed. $102 shipped using my $15 off PG coupon.
Also ordered a Shoretrooper bust to go with it. :)

Reaction score
I'm usually up at 6am for work, so just got up an hour earlier to pre-order this and the Boba Fett Legends bust... Just means I can finish work an hour earlier today. :D

Reaction score
I was awake at midnight, so I preordered the Death Trooper then. Looks like it's still available now, so ..... no worries.

Reaction score
Guess the response has been good because they've upped the edition size to 2,000 now. That actually seems more in line with how popular this trooper is.

Reaction score
Guess the response has been good because they've upped the edition size to 2,000 now. That actually seems more in line with how popular this trooper is.
Not a fan of that practice at all. I personally don’t care how many they make but if you’re in the business of selling “limited edition” collectibles and you set an edition size then proceed to take a customer’s money based on said ES it shouldn’t change, PERIOD! If you want to adjust an ES after a PO starts then set it as TBD. It’s called truth in advertising. Shame GG... shame.

Reaction score
Well, look at it this way. You got a rare piece, not sold to the general public, and while it cost you $600, I assume it made you happy to have it. It still sports a different pose than the new one, and it will always be the first one made. I paid that much many years ago for the 2003 SDCC Blue Clone Trooper Lieutenant (going price at the time), which can now be had for much less. I still feel good having bought it because it was something I truly wanted, despite the high price.