Mandalorian Build-Up Pack - Target Exclusive

Reaction score
Mandalorian Build-Up Pack - Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) & The Child.
Includes The Mandalorian with removable helmet, Jetpack, The Child, Pram, Beskar Ingots, and Tracking Fob.
Target Exclusive - DPCI: 087-16-5867 - Price $34.99.
Available for preorder on 11/26 @ 4pm EST/1pm PST

Last edited:
Reaction score
*Edit*
Sorry about this, but on the livestream they mixed images of the BS & VC. The images spoilered below are from the VC build-up pack not the BS one. Although I definitely like the paint apps better.
  Spoiler:  

Last edited:
Reaction score
The pram looks to be a little too small, like Hasbro has gone the custom way and is repacking the pram from the Mission Fleet line on a taller stand
The Child should have gotten a resculpt in a sitting/crouching/kneeling position to better fit into the egg

Like the remainig accessoires though, the beeper, beskar plates, damaged armor, and the fact that the jetpack seems to fit WITH the cape now
Only thing missing that I was hoping for would have been a Camtomo, a removeble vibroblade and flamethrower and/or whistling birds effect

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whoof. Easy pass for me. Pedro looks rough. Cool set for anyone that hasn’t picked up Mando or the kid yet. My question is how come the chest armor/pauldron looks battle damaged in some pics but not others?
Edit: realized 2nd set of pics is VC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whoof. Easy pass for me. Pedro looks rough. Cool set for anyone that hasn’t picked up Mando or the kid yet. My question is how come the chest armor/pauldron looks battle damaged in some pics but not others?
Are you sure that's battle damage? Judging by the headsculpt, it might also be mustard. (The cape looks different too)

Reaction score
That’s curious to me too. The Target listing doesn’t include the battle damaged Beskar pics, and even in those pics that @Etain has posted, the cape is clearly different. Is that a custom? Doubtful, because the printed-on damage looks just like Hasbro’s imprint on Boba’s helmet. Maybe a subsequent Mando figure from Season 2 that they accidentally photographed and released? Notice that the right quad armor piece is also different from Build Up Mando.

That’d be a hell of a ****-up by Hasbro if so. I’m already creating a fanfic story line in Season 2 where Mando loses his helmet, is blaming the Child somehow, and says, like, “This is not the Way.”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didn't you hear? Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is replacing Pedro Pascal for Season 2.
It does resemble him. I don’t know I am happy with the regular Beskar Mando to be honest. If I miss this I won’t lose any sleep over it.

Reaction score
That’s curious to me too. The Target listing doesn’t include the battle damaged Beskar pics, and even in those pics that @Etain has posted, the cape is clearly different. Is that a custom? Doubtful, because the printed-on damage looks just like Hasbro’s imprint on Boba’s helmet. Maybe a subsequent Mando figure from Season 2 that they accidentally photographed and released?
I think there's mixture in the above posts of the 2 scales of build up packs, the ones with staining and damage on the armour are I think the VC 3.75" one

Reaction score
I'll probably buy it if I see it in store, through grit teeth, because I want that pram. The stack of five beskar pieces will come in handy for having something to lose. The tracker is nice. But I mean, c'mon, could have given us a soft goods cape, or the ice cream maker for the beskar ignots would have been a good one. For double dipping essentially the same figure, mix it up for us a bit.

Removable helmet is a neat addition... but... uhh. Look, I've never won a beauty contest (albeit I've never entered one). But that... I mean... look, what I'm trying to say is I don't want to... I don't need to see... he... that... Pedro Pascal is an amazing actor, and he's been knocking it out of the park with this role.

Reaction score
I think there's mixture in the above posts of the 2 scales of build up packs, the ones with staining and damage on the armour are I think the VC 3.75" one
Good catch, I think you’re right. Didn’t realize TVC was getting a build up pack of their own... they get a camtono!

Reaction score
This so isn't worth $35....maybe $30 and that's pushing it...

Reaction score
I'll probably buy it if I see it in store, through grit teeth, because I want that pram. The stack of five beskar pieces will come in handy for having something to lose. The tracker is nice. But I mean, c'mon, could have given us a soft goods cape, or the ice cream maker for the beskar ignots would have been a good one. For double dipping essentially the same figure, mix it up for us a bit.

Removable helmet is a neat addition... but... uhh. Look, I've never won a beauty contest (albeit I've never entered one). But that... I mean... look, what I'm trying to say is I don't want to... I don't need to see... he... that... Pedro Pascal is an amazing actor, and he's been knocking it out of the park with this role.
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Man I'm glad I don't have to worry about tracking this version down, that head sculpt...

At least it gives customizers the option to replace said travesty with something else, and has the removable helmet feature that so many people seem to like.

Reaction score
This is a pass for me. Should have included the camtano at least. I have the SHF and it has all of these and more. I don’t need yet another BS child or Beskar Mando but happy for those that do.

Reaction score
The Beskar, tracking fob, and pram are cool. But Baby Yoda is exactly the same. No soft goods cape. No flame effects for the jetpack. This leaves a lot to be desired. Yeah, the removable helmet is cool, but not that cool. If it goes on sale or clearance, I'll probably get it. Totally fine with my Beskar Mando, Baby Yoda, and home made pram.

Reaction score
This so isn't worth $35....maybe $30 and that's pushing it...
$30 plus the now compulsory $5 "exclusive" surcharge. :mad:

True, though. If we were following 2013 Black Series thinking, the initial Beskar Mando would have had all of these bounty hunter accessories plus removable helmet and the initial Child would have come with a pram, and this set wouldn't exist.

Reaction score
This is actually the Vintage Collection version, not the Black Series version. TBS has very clean armor (see white background photos above).
I know. I posted the proper glamour shots (which are the same as Target's) in the OP. In the livestream they mixed both BS & VC versions together. I had to leave for a bit and didn't have a chance to take down the pics in the other post. 😊

Reaction score
I managed to get one and it automatically applied the 25% coupon, which surprised me greatly.