Mandalorian Armorer Mini Bust - 2020 PGM Gift

Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread for this. Please delete and update when found. Just wanted to let everyone know Gentle Giant has updated their site with actual pics of this bust.

Reaction score
I like it, and I think it came out great. I can't wait to have mine and, if later on I change my mind about the show, I can always use it as a duster for my shelves. :)

Reaction score
I got a second PGM account so I could get this one. Looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
With the current PGM pricing, it's cheaper to have multiple accounts if there are 2 busts that you want. For Gold membership, the first bust is included in the $100 fee, but the second bust would cost an additional $120. With a second membership that bust only costs $100.

Last edited:
Reaction score
With the current PGM pricing, it's cheaper to have multiple accounts if there are 2 busts that you want. For Gold membership, the first bust is included in the $100 fee, but the second bust would cost an additional $120. With a second membership that bust only costs $100.
I've been debating doing this as well! I'd just be afraid of getting caught, hahaha.

Reaction score
I've been debating doing this as well! I'd just be afraid of getting caught, hahaha.
I can't speak for everyone that does this, but in my case, my wife and I have different interests, so we each have an account. The PGM gifts are usually Star Wars related, so I get to pick both of those, and she gets to use the coupons on things she likes. It's a win-win for us, and no worries about "getting caught".

Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone that does this, but in my case, my wife and I have different interests, so we each have an account. The PGM gifts are usually Star Wars related, so I get to pick both of those, and she gets to use the coupons on things she likes. It's a win-win for us, and no worries about "getting caught".
Would they really care? You'd get extra coupons for which I'd see a reason to do it as well. Definitely food for thought, just not sure it's worth it for me. I'm VIP on points and bought the free shipping, so between the extra points I get now and the fact that I don't have to pay for shipping for most things I'm not sure it's personally worth it.

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting the husband to sign up to get this. Are they automatically re-signing you up for the PGM, I'm sure I saw that somewhere but it might have been a while ago.

Reaction score
Would they really care? You'd get extra coupons for which I'd see a reason to do it as well. Definitely food for thought, just not sure it's worth it for me. I'm VIP on points and bought the free shipping, so between the extra points I get now and the fact that I don't have to pay for shipping for most things I'm not sure it's personally worth it.
I'll have to do some math. I'm planning on pre-ordering the Rebels Vader mini bust, which I could use a $15 coupon on. Only thing is that I have the free shipping thing, too, which I've managed to break even on so far. I'm hoping we get a 1/6th version of the Armorer one day from Hot Toys—that's the big reason why I'm still on the fence with her bust.

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting the husband to sign up to get this. Are they automatically re-signing you up for the PGM, I'm sure I saw that somewhere but it might have been a while ago.
Not sure if that's the case. I certainly hope not. I don't want to be automatically signed up for anything. I want to decide for myself if renewing the membership is worth it or not, based on their character selection and my collecting focus. I have a feeling it does not renew automatically, though.

Reaction score
Neither of our memberships automatically renew.
Not sure if that's the case. I certainly hope not. I don't want to be automatically signed up for anything. I want to decide for myself if renewing the membership is worth it or not, based on their character selection and my collecting focus. I have a feeling it does not renew automatically, though.
I'm sure I saw it one year but it may have been the final year of GG.

Do you just have different emails or different payment as I use the husbands credit card on my account 😄

Reaction score
I'm sure I saw it one year but it may have been the final year of GG.

Do you just have different emails or different payment as I use the husbands credit card on my account 😄
Haha! I can almost hear the hubby saying "What are all these charges, Carly??" (JK) ... I just have one credit/debit bank card which is from "for my collectibles" account. :)

* Yeah. I think they did renew your membership automatically a few years ago, if I remember correctly, but then they stopped that practice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why not just order it outright from your original account?
I did it for all the reasons everyone else mentioned... less expensive, more coupons, etc. I have a platinum account on my main account and gold on the other. It’s not for everyone, but it works for me.

Do you just have different emails or different payment as I use the husbands credit card on my account
I have different emails and I use the same credit card. I’ve done this almost every year since the beginning of the PGM.

This does look really good! Hopefully we’ll get it sometime soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This bust looks amazing and after seeing it would have real fur, sealed the deal. Glad I preordered couple months ago.

Reaction score
Haha! I can almost hear the hubby saying "What are all these charges, Carly??" (JK) ... I just have one credit/debit bank card which is from "for my collectibles" account. :)

* Yeah. I think they did renew your membership automatically a few years ago, if I remember correctly, but then they stopped that practice.
You're not far off! Once a month I get a phone screen shoved at me "Is this you!" Usually sideshow and big bad toy store pre-orders. 😄

Reaction score
From the most recent Ask DST:

"Hi, Chuck. It has been great to see all of amazing Mandalorian busts and statues that Gentle Giant has announced so far, and how they have been received by collectors. The helmeted busts and statues of Din Djarin have all been outstanding. Are there plans to release an unhelmeted version of Din as either a bust or statute in the near future? His appearances without a helmet were especially important in the show's second season, so it will be great to see some of those in your own Mandalorian pieces. In addition, it would be great to see more and more characters added to the collection beyond Din and Grogu. Thanks!

DSTChuck: I agree, those are key moments. We have discussed a no-helmet version, so I think it’s a matter of “when” not “if.” We do have a bust of the Armorer getting ready to ship soon and, yes, I can confirm other characters are in the works."

Hopefully some of those other characters are not helmeted Mandalorians (just to give us a little variety).

Reaction score

"Hi, Chuck. It has been great to see all of amazing Mandalorian busts and statues that Gentle Giant has announced so far, and how they have been received by collectors. The helmeted busts and statues of Din Djarin have all been outstanding. Are there plans to release an unhelmeted version of Din as either a bust or statute in the near future? His appearances without a helmet were especially important in the show's second season, so it will be great to see some of those in your own Mandalorian pieces. In addition, it would be great to see more and more characters added to the collection beyond Din and Grogu. Thanks!

DSTChuck: I agree, those are key moments. We have discussed a no-helmet version, so I think it’s a matter of “when” not “if.” We do have a bust of the Armorer getting ready to ship soon and, yes, I can confirm other characters are in the works."

Hopefully some of those other characters are not helmeted Mandalorians (just to give us a little variety).
Man I just want an IG-11.

Reaction score

I would love a Bo Katan and a Dark trooper minibusts, it's time to release more characters than Din Djarin like they did with the Death Watch mando.

Last edited: