Malaysia SW Collectors

Reaction score
I'm from Brunei but sometimes head over the border to hunt for toys. Currently in Kuching. Where are you based?

Reaction score
I'm KL. Kuching have a lot of toyshop and varieties? Bro which range of SW collections are you into?

Reaction score
I'm collecting vintage collection and original trilogy vehicles as well as Star Wars lego

During this trip, the selection hasn't been that great. When I was here back in May, TRU had a new shipment of Vintage collection figures which was good. Here are the toy shops that I know about

Toys R Us at Hills Shopping Mall
Average selection of Clone Wars and Vintage figures

Toy Shop at Sarawak Plaza
Not much, some older toys including previews exclusive Crimson Empire set. Good selection of lego but expensive compared to Singapore

Parkson at Riverside Majestic
Small toy section, some wave 1 vintage figures and vehicles

Parkson at The Spring mall (toy section branded as 'ToyBox' by TRU)
Some wave 1 & 2 vintage figures, clone wars figures.

Toy shop at Kuching airport
Some remote control R5 figures. Vintage wave 1 and 2.

Reaction score
I'm collecting vintage collection and original trilogy vehicles as well as Star Wars lego

During this trip, the selection hasn't been that great. When I was here back in May, TRU had a new shipment of Vintage collection figures which was good. Here are the toy shops that I know about

Toys R Us at Hills Shopping Mall
Average selection of Clone Wars and Vintage figures

Toy Shop at Sarawak Plaza
Not much, some older toys including previews exclusive Crimson Empire set. Good selection of lego but expensive compared to Singapore

Parkson at Riverside Majestic
Small toy section, some wave 1 vintage figures and vehicles

Parkson at The Spring mall (toy section branded as 'ToyBox' by TRU)
Some wave 1 & 2 vintage figures, clone wars figures.

Toy shop at Kuching airport
Some remote control R5 figures. Vintage wave 1 and 2.
bro.. if you're looking for the older collections like OTC,SAGA,ROTS figures.. I've a personal contact of mine from US. He is my Clone Master and selling off his personal collections and if you're interested I can share the contact with you. Have a great weekend and may the force be with you on the hauling activities... ;)

Reaction score
selling personal collection

Hey guys,
i have some personal assorted Episode's toy for sale, mainly all boxed (never open)

if interested drop me an email at soothingears@gmail.com, i am based in KL.

Cheers,

DL.

Reaction score
Malaysia is the best place for star wars in asia. Im from Australia but I was in KL recently and the airport has small toy stores that always seem to have the newest vintage figures, times square also has a great toy store with huge range of star wars from the last decade its near the mcdonalds.

Reaction score
Malaysia is the best place for star wars in asia. Im from Australia but I was in KL recently and the airport has small toy stores that always seem to have the newest vintage figures, times square also has a great toy store with huge range of star wars from the last decade its near the mcdonalds.
Bro.. you mean this shop Graffiti Toys ?? but their price is a bit over price.. anyway welcome to Malaysia.....

Reaction score
Bro.. you mean this shop Graffiti Toys ?? but their price is a bit over price.. anyway welcome to Malaysia.....
Thanks..and your right about them being overpriced but they do have a good selection. I will be heading back to KL soon can u suggest any other stores? I like to stay in chinatown..

Reaction score
opppsss... China Town? Actually you can try to visit AmCorp Mall in Petaling Jaya during Sunday. Sunday is a fleet market session and a lots of used, BIB, MISB toys are available and the price can be negotiate. check it out.. Amcorp Mall | Amcorpmall.com

Reaction score
Hi there...im a new collector from KL...nice to meet you all here =)...

And I wanted to say hello to bro EG...lolx

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi there...im a new collector from KL...nice to meet you all here =)...

And I wanted to say hello to bro EG...lolx
OMG.... you know me? i been tail gate by stealth vader behind me... LOL.... anyway let's grow this forum over here... be an international player... LOL... ;)