Making YOUR own Boba Fett!

Reaction score
I've gotten a lot of PMs here and on Sideshowcollectors regarding my 1:1 Boba Fett build. I started this build because I was disappointed with SSC's $9k Status.

I wanted to share a list of producers and painters that I've had a pleasure working with and helping me build over the past few years. I've broken this list down by producers/painters and US/UK! They can be found on Instagram or www.thedentedhelmet.com

United States

Producers

Helmet/Armor: Wasted_Fett, DVH, AnimeFan, and Toeleven

Softgoods: Clothears, Arklady and ManofWarStuidos

Belts: Woodman and Delta.Leather.Works

Blasters: Wasted_Fett, Sidewinder, Stormrider and Andy Meyer

Metal Pieces: MachineCraftReplicas and DarkSide

Painters: Fett_4_Real, SuperJedi and LaneCreatvieStudios

United Kingdom/Europe

Producers: BobaMaker and RS Prop Masters

Painters: Boba Maker, RS Prop Masters and WelshWarrior

I know a few of these painters and producers are on Rebelscum and Sideshowcollectors. Please feel free to add more producers and painters along with any pictures or feedback you have!

Reaction score
I've built my fair share of Boba fett costumes, so here are some recommendations. Currently all internationally friendly.

Helmets/Armor/Gauntlets/Jetpacks : Animefan, Darth Voorhees (DVH), ToEleven, RS Propmasters, Bobamaker, Erickson Prop Productions, Cruzer(rotj gauntlets), Far Away Creations (on facebook), NME Props
(on facebook)

Jango Fett Helmet/Armor/etc: Cruzer, Bobamaker

Blasters: Sidewinder, Andy Meyer, Bobamaker

Boots: Man of War Studios, RS Propmasters, Imperialboots, Landher

Soft parts(Flightsuit, vest, neck seals, pouches): Arkady or ArkadyDesigns (on facebook), Batninja, Man of War Studios, Clothears costumes, Bobamaker, TK409

Gloves: Major (Villainworks on facebook), Mike_M, Tk409

Ammo Belts: Delta Leatherworks (DeltaMike13), Bobamaker, woodman, Aaron Landher

Girth Belts: Man of War Studios, woodman, Bobamaker, The Workshop

Metal Greeblies Pieces: Convergence Props (on facebook), Full Metal Fett (on facebook), Dark-Side

Painters: welshwarrior123, Killstripe Studios
(on facebook), Darth Vorhees(DVH), Bobamaker (on facebook), The Workshop(on facebook), Villainworks(on facebook), and many more.

I hope I'm not too biased with all my answers...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Our lists are very similar. I got to include a few makers especially for gloves.

I also didn’t include Jango Fett and I know Cruzer does great work. Wasted_Fett will also be producing full kits for Jango Fett shortly with Skyfire. They bought the masters recently from BKBT so give credit where credit is due! Going to be great!

I wouldn’t recommend The Workshop for paint work though. He’s been banned at TheDentedHelmet, TheRPF, and TheBHG.net. The Workshop has claimed other people’s work as your own, claimed items arrived damaged and refused to send back, and scamming people by never delivering their items. While also tying to cut other painters out of commissions with current clients.

There are Producers refuse to sell to him missing from your list. MachineCraft and Wasted_Fett won’t and he won’t even sell to people who say they’re commissioning with The Workshop.

He also has a history of berating his customers, becoming confrontational to anyone who calls him out and selectively editing his Facebook page and cropping out conversations with clients.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow lol, well you got my attention as you wanted.

This is years ago but someone still is interested in it can ask me. I have no problems sharing. The BHG I asked dbickel to remove/ban me, ask him yourself. I did so to downsize and not worry about participating on that page since I have other things to focus on for The Workshop. Plus most people there already had a costume so not much of a point advertising there.

if i was banned from BHG then I wouldn't be in/on the 501st boards.... so your accusation is already false and misinformed.. So you're bending the truth in the wrong direction there and again, why in such a negative way? I do not understand...There are literal screen captures with proof showing all those situations. Funny thing is if I wasn't banned, it would have helped many people, including you, from having to deal with the whole Ponte scam ordeal where he walked away, unbanned still from TDH/RPF with over $20,000. =/

You clearly have a personal agenda against me/The Workshop. Cause nobody cares as much as you do. People all around you can see it too and c'mon now, when does the hate, the immaturity, and drama end honestly lol. People are so sick of hearing other's issues, if theres a person who has an issue with me they will speak up... What point the point of your propaganda? This hate was years ago and its still there. It's really puzzling. Almost as if it's from the same people/small camp from years ago, still trying to slander my name with accusations and fabricated stories. I do not appreciate the harassment over something you weren't involved in years later and bringing it up purely to slander somebody. Preying on people's shortcomings is pretty shallow. Also the personal facebook messages asking if I was gay? I don't know about you but I find this all very odd and creepy. Anyway this is obviously a personal issue you have with me. Why? No clue. You even came to me for a helmet commission...lol. So i guess now im a bad painter? lol.

Again, remembering you came to me for a commission lol... But bringing up stuff from years ago? Over something you don't understand and twisting it into the negative way you are....kinda manipulative and shows a lot about your character. And again, what is your agenda?.... You don't provide any service or have any experience or knowledge on these things to instruct anyone. So why are you punishing The Workshop and other people in your bias posts?... The fact is you don't know what you're talking about. Let alone be someone to judge. You've been doing this for months dude, seriously, why are you so angry? lol. Aren't there better things for you to do except hang out on forums all day talking about things you don't have a real understanding about but try to come off like you do? Anyway..

So clearly, you have a bias on every post you make which is misleading and funneling people to your internet friends. Anyone can see what's going on just by following your posts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]You weren’t banned because of Art or Ponte. Deflecting is a nice touch. You were banned because you were trying to pass off other people’s work as your own and getting caught. You were also telling people items were arriving to you broken and then demanding either partial or full refunds. Ponte ripping people off is no excuse for you ripping people off. You were caught scamming a user at BHG.net and also telling people you had an internship at Lucasfilm. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Honestly I didn’t have an agenda against you. You commented in my build thread here and now doing the same. You’ve messaged me privately on Facebook after I liked one of your posts attacking me, Art, Wasted_Fett and bcurtis. I have proof of you asking me if Nino was my boyfriend. Never once did I question your sexuality. I could post those for you, if you wish. I could also post all your comments on Facebook of you attacking wasted_fett and lanecreativestudios to name a few. I could also post screen shots of you harassing other people, screen shots of people being ripped off by you and filing PayPal claims and winning. Or how you’re trying to build a helmet for Mark Antony Austin and donating it. He was shocked to find out, wasn’t he? You don’t try to undercut BobaFettHasCollegeDebt who’s been working with him for awhile now. He’s also called you out on Instagram. You’re not the victim. There are too many people who’ve been attacked by you to play the victim.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I was going to stay silent but you’ve made personal attacks against people and their kids. That crosses a line. I have no reason to be respectful to someone who resorts to attacking online people and people’s children because they got ripped off by you. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I’m sick of you ripping off such an awesome community. People need to be warned.[/FONT][/FONT]

Reaction score
Always editing messages never responding directly.

Reaction score
what on earth??? lol.. Righttt, this isnt personal at all lol. You're a very manipulative person lol. Attacking people and their kids? Please lmao....who believes this crap? Something is wrong with you dude...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have screen shots from your Facebook page man.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I was going to stay silent but you’ve made personal attacks against people and their kids. That crosses a line. I have no reason to be respectful to someone who resorts to attacking online people and people’s children because they got ripped off by you.

this one LOL. You're nuts. Thanks for further proving that. whos playing victim and whos envious?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m not a victim. If moderators would like to see any of the screens shots I can be PMed for proof.

Reaction score

Or how you’re trying to build a helmet for Mark Antony Austin and donating it. He was shocked to find out, wasn’t he? You don’t try to undercut BobaFettHasCollegeDebt who’s been working with him for awhile now. He’s also called you out on Instagram. You’re not the victim. There are too many people who’ve been attacked by you to play the victim.

I was going to stay silent but you’ve made personal attacks against people and their kids. That crosses a line. I have no reason to be respectful to someone who resorts to attacking online people and people’s children because they got ripped off by you.
Jealousy there..

You're obsessed, jealous, a stalker, and crazy. lol.

And Yes Mark was very happy with it. Does that disappoint you guys that he likes my work? lol... and why do you stalk me so much?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You’ve initiated every conversation.

We don’t stalk. We just know people all your customers you’ve ripped off come looking for people to have their projects finished.

Reaction score
We don’t stalk. We just know people all your customers you’ve ripped off come looking for people to have their projects finished.
lmao. Thanks for proving my point further.... and I know who's been pushing this agenda.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Weird, I was just messaged by an Admin at TheBHG.net.

You were banned. Not removed per your request.

Reaction score
Riiight. So within about 10 minutes he messaged you just out of the blue right? Whatever you say Robert. lol. I think the world gets what you're trying to make a point of. You don't like The Workshop for personal reasons lol.

Last edited: