Major Vonreg

GNT

Reaction score
Here's a look at the new Resistance figure Major Vonreg (voiced by Lex Lang), who'll be purchasing this figure?

Reaction score
Might get an extra for a custom. The helmet visor is reminiscent of a Phase I Clone pilot. :D

Reaction score
Definitely getting this...has an awesome "Tron" vibe/tone that I like. And I told myself that I wasn't going to collect another line....arrgghhh....LOL.

Reaction score
I’m up for it! It looks like it would fit in well enough with “realistic” style figures. And I’m up for any new 3.75 offerings.

Reaction score
I may not like the new "canon" but I like some of the designs Disney's been doing. This one is going to be a must. It's like a cross between a ERG and a TIE pilot. And the helmet is like the Clone Commandos. :{J

Reaction score
Out of all the Resistance reveals, this is the only figure that grabbed my attention - it looks like an old EU mash-up, which I dig.

Reaction score
Yeah I was lucky enough to order this one online, only wanted it for the helmet though. lol
Definitely wasn't gonna pay the $9 +SH for him.

I picked up a few of the resitance figs for fodde when they were cheap at Walmart, mainly Spaz and Sinara for the head. Wish I could have found another Yeager for cheaper.

Edit: I just noticed that he isn't the same shade of red as the Sith Jet Trooper.

Reaction score
I really like this figure along with the rest of the Resistance line. The only one I didn't end up getting was the Poe/BB8 set. Honestly this cartoon was the best media released from the ST era (and that includes the last 2 movies).

Reaction score
The cartoon was profoundly vacant, and added virtually nothing to the SW universe, that's why I had no interest in the toy line. With CW and Rebels, I was genuinely interested in the characters - never had that feeling with any of the newly introduced characters in Resistance. I think that's what drives action figure sales as well. Vonreg was the only figure I picked up, and that's mostly because it reminded me of something that could have appeared in the old EU. I would have much preferred the universe line from Solo stuck around instead and gave us some basic TROS figures.

Reaction score
If I find it for a good price I'll pick it up. I like the idea of using it as a Royal Guard pilot in my Imperial customs I'm wanting to do.

Reaction score
The Jet Trooper, it has the removable chest/jet area. Although I'm having a tough time finding a replacement for Vonreg's chest gear, the AT-AT Driver's is too large as is the Clone Pilots, not that they even remotely look the same. Too bad the TIE Pilot doesn't have removable chest gear.