Lushros Dofine - #023

Reaction score
GAR said:
Lushrose is by far the leading peg warmer in these parts. I think he is second only to the army of Bibs that hung out for months. (and in many cases are still around)

I can't even speak to the Vaders. It's almost like I don't even see them anymore, just move them aside to look for others. It is wacky when you find full pegs of two different versions of Vader.
I know, it is. Foul Moudama is becoming more and more abundant around here too. I think he'll have pegwarmer status by the end of the summer.

Reaction score
Since1978 said:
Nope - and it's the same across multiple locations, Targets and WalMarts...

Must be an Atlanta thing...
And a Portland, OR thing. Every Target I go to has tons of them. And I agree that Holo Ki-Adi comes in second, although a distant second.

Rune_Haako said:
Who cares, the more Neimoidian figures they make the better!
There is literally no peg space at most Portland, OR Targets to put up new figures because the pegs are already full of Lushros. The managers are probably thinking "Star Wars isn't selling, cut back our order, but order more "Cars" toys because those are flying off the shelves". The brisk sales of "Cars" toys and all the Lushros Dofines clogging up the pegs is making Star Wars look less popular than it really is. If the pegs weren't full of Lushros and Holo Ki-Adi there would be a lot more turnover of non-H & V figures.

Reaction score
Yodajedi said:
I know, it is. Foul Moudama is becoming more and more abundant around here too. I think he'll have pegwarmer status by the end of the summer.
For that to happen, they would need to keep shipping the Coruscant wave en masse. I don't think we'll be seeing that.

Reaction score
Lushros_Dofine said:
NuteGunray said:
Rune_Haako said:
I agree.

And I don't think this figures pegwarms as bad as Poggle, or Hoth Vader. At least not around here.

Well I have never seen one Lushros on the pegs-quite the Pegwarmer round here clearly!

Neimoidians are only pegwarmers because Clone scum won't buy them!
You guys should make a group- The neimoidian lovers!
Lushros_Dofine,NuteGunray,Rune_Hakko

Reaction score
MasterHorn said:
Lushros_Dofine said:
NuteGunray said:
Rune_Haako said:
I agree.

And I don't think this figures pegwarms as bad as Poggle, or Hoth Vader. At least not around here.

Well I have never seen one Lushros on the pegs-quite the Pegwarmer round here clearly!

Neimoidians are only pegwarmers because Clone scum won't buy them!
You guys should make a group- The neimoidian lovers!
Lushros_Dofine,NuteGunray,Rune_Hakko

Sorry-guys-I meant no offence to Clone buyers-I myself am a Clone army builder. Heck-I've just brought ten Sandtroopers!

But a Neimoidian group does sound rather cool!

Reaction score
Since1978 said:
Denile - not just a river in Egypt...

Seriously guys, I'm with you, I want more, I'm always disappointed to see a backgrounder like this one peg warm. Unfortunately it's true, in every store here we have a serious over abundance of two figures, Lushros and Holo Ki-Adi...

I haven't seen any Geonosis figures for a LONG time - Hoth Vader is largely sold through - despite being distributed in the same cases as Lushros and Holo Ki-Adi... Which is a bad sign, as there were two of Vader for every one Lushros.

Just following up on the discussion that centered around the sales of Nemodian figures - not looking too good fellas!

'78

"Geo Wave?Geo Wave...Now that's a Wave I have not seen in a looong time,a long time...

Seriously though,my W*M was the only store that got part of the Geo wave,and they only got two cases of it,but I missed getting Scorch and Sora Bulq on both accounts.

Back on topic,Lushros is pegwarming away here.If you die hard Nemoidian fans want them,go right ahead,I won't stop you.Atleast I'll finally get some Endor figures after those pegwarming Nemoidians are gone.

Reaction score
At my toys r us there is too many lushros dofines so i took them all and moved them to the back of the store and threw them behind the bikes and now i'm hoping we get a restock

Reaction score
ObiNinja178 said:
I personly think Dofine won't pegwarm because he looks like a great figure unlike the nemoidian warrior who had bad articulation, frog eyes and a huge gun that he could not support.
Huge pegwarmer afterall but it's still a great figure. I've been considering clearing some shelf space and buying a few more so that I can make some Episode I customs.

Reaction score
Just brought my seventh Lushros Dofine.

Gotta love this guy.

By the way...has anyone else army built this geezer?

Reaction score
Sadly, I was waiting for them to get clearanced out. Then Christmas hit and all 18 of 'em from my local Target vanished. THAT was a surprise. It's a great figure but I wasn't keen on buying more for custom fodder until they got cheaper... oh well! Not like there won't be plenty of more exciting fodder in TAC

Reaction score
Toonimator said:
Sadly, I was waiting for them to get clearanced out. Then Christmas hit and all 18 of 'em from my local Target vanished. THAT was a surprise. It's a great figure but I wasn't keen on buying more for custom fodder until they got cheaper... oh well! Not like there won't be plenty of more exciting fodder in TAC

the 18 disappeared?! I know what happened there!

It was the Lord Vader...he massacred them!

But. dispite the hatred of Neimoidian, our little buddy Lushros here did surprisingly well for a neimoidian.

Reaction score
yeh the LD figure is kool cuz of the console he comes with. i think it's something that helps out when u makin either a PN or a diorama. they clearenced them over here i'm gonna pick up a few too

Reaction score
There are plenty Lushros Dofines pegwarming around here, all you have to do to find them is move the Greatest Battles Collection out of the way. Great sellers though Hasbro!

Reaction score
It took me a while to notice this, but does anyone else think Lushros' miter is crooked? I have three of him and they're all the same.

Reaction score
Lushros_Dofine said:
I believe an update is needed!
Agreed. In fact, the Lushros Dofine figure didn't even match the movie - the figure was a generic representation of the Neimoidian Officers from Mustafar.

Reaction score
MisterNLD said:
Lushros_Dofine said:
Agreed. In fact, the Lushros Dofine figure didn't even match the movie - the figure was a generic representation of the Neimoidian Officers from Mustafar.
Well, we can all sit here dreaming about having our accurate Dofine family and our separate Tey How and Sil Unch, but I really don't think it needs to happen.

Keep in mind, guys, that the mistake Hasbro made was not using the wrong reference pictures or whatever, but changing the figure's name from "Neimoidian Pilot" to "Lushros Dofine". It still feels funny seeing the figure referred to by the final name.

Reaction score
DeathSquadron said:
MisterNLD said:
Lushros_Dofine said:
Well, we can all sit here dreaming about having our accurate Dofine family and our separate Tey How and Sil Unch, but I really don't think it needs to happen.

Keep in mind, guys, that the mistake Hasbro made was not using the wrong reference pictures or whatever, but changing the figure's name from "Neimoidian Pilot" to "Lushros Dofine". It still feels funny seeing the figure referred to by the final name.
Which is why I don't use the Saga Lushros as Lushros Dofine. I use him as a generic Neimoidian Officer.
That also leads to the fact that Lushros Dofine still needs to be done (but NOT before ROTS Gunray)