Lushros Dofine - #023

GNT

Reaction score
Got Lushros Dofine the other day, got to admit for a boring character his pretty slick. What really makes Lushros Dofine is his accessories the whole controls and datapad which looks like it might somehow attach to the main computer. Overall a great background figure that'll probably pegwarm lol.

Reaction score
I just got around to opening this guy up today and I liked the accessories as well. He's just a nice a little figure overall. Hopefully they'll come out with some other good Neimoidians down the road. You're probably right about the peqwarming though GNT.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Got Lushros Dofine the other day, got to admit for a boring character his pretty slick. What really makes Lushros Dofine is his accessories the whole controls and datapad which looks like it might somehow attach to the main computer. Overall a great background figure that'll probably pegwarm lol.
Did anyone actually managed to attach the datapad to the computer in a satisfying way?

Reaction score
lol seems like i shoulda bought him at wal mart when i had the chance. since everyone seems to be talkin bout him.

Reaction score
capernicus said:
lol seems like i shoulda bought him at wal mart when i had the chance. since everyone seems to be talkin bout him.
If you like aliens, it's a must have. It comes with a great accessory and has some good posability (for a background character) thanks to the wrist, elbow articulations and its ball jointed head. Besides, he's a neimodian and a new one

Reaction score
Everywhere I go I see Lushros Dofine clogging up the pegs so there isn't room for other figures.

Lushros Dofine is the Neimoidian Warrior of the Saga Collection.

Reaction score
Wow, I have seen U clones more than this guy. I have seen lushros once, I want him too! Sure isnt a pegwarmer in San Diego.

Reaction score
Xx_Ice_xX said:
Wow, I have seen U clones more than this guy. I have seen lushros once, I want him too! Sure isnt a pegwarmer in San Diego.
Same here! I had a hard time finding him!

Reaction score
This guy is cool-I have yet to see him in the wilds of retail.

But he features in nearly all of my photonovels be sure to catch him-you won't regret him.

Reaction score
I don't know, I would rather just have a Neimoidian peasant than this guy.

Reaction score
There are a solid 10 of him at one Wally, 2 at my other Wally. 1 at Target. Even 1 at Kmart. Lushros is really gettin' around, plus I read he ships in an assortment of Mos Eisley? Seems he will be the hardest to find figure ever.

Reaction score
I counted 15 Lushros Dofines at a local Target. He is taking up a lot of the peg space for basic figures (along with half a dozen Holographic Ki Adi Mundis) so the pegs stay full and that Target hasn't put out any new stock for awhile.

Reaction score
Personally I like this fig. He has a great sculpt, good paint job, and great accessories.

However at the 2 targets, 2 tru's, KB Toys, and the 2 KMarts I check for toys at there are 10+ of this guy at every store with an occasional Poggle or Vader sitting there sometimes.

I think kids just don't care for these guys at all, and most collectors don't care to army build the generic ones. Specific Nimodians they might as well just maake short run exclusives from now on.

Reaction score
Well, he can't be pegwarming as badly as the Neimoidian Warrior can he?

Btw, Lushros_Dofine, I loved your Cape of Deceit photonovel. I like the idea of Rune being the C-3PO of Neimoidians and declaring that they're doomed every ten minutes.

Reaction score
Kooshmeister said:
Btw, Lushros_Dofine, I loved your Cape of Deceit photonovel. I like the idea of Rune being the C-3PO of Neimoidians and declaring that they're doomed every ten minutes.
Thank you very much-I thought it would be cool to have good ol' Rune as the pesimistic one. He's a legend that guy is.

Reaction score
Blue_Knight said:
Yes he is. These guys (Neimoidians)just don't sell.
Where you live. Other people have been reporting him as being difficult to find in other places. Here in and around Zebulon and Wake County, he's readily available but he isn't clogging the pegs the way the Warriors did, either.

Lushros_Dofine said:
Thank you very much-I thought it would be cool to have good ol' Rune as the pesimistic one. He's a legend that guy is.
Indeed he is. But pessimism has its good points: he seemed to be the only Neimoidian in TPM who really knew just how serious and determined the Jedi were.

Reaction score
I was at the Tigard, OR Toys R Us tonight. They still have a lot of ROTS figures on the pegs along with the newer stuff. Most of the ROTS figures are, you guessed it, Neimoidian Warriors. And they had 11 Lushros Dofines to keep them company.

I also went to three Target stores tonight. All had plenty of Lushros Dofines. Neimoidians must like Oregon's rainy weather

Reaction score
I have not seen Lushros sitting in large quantities here. Walmart still has at least 20 Bren Derlins, though.

GNT

Reaction score
Lushros Dofine isnt moving at all here, I might do my bit for the local community and pick one up to open but other then that I fear he'll be on the shelves for some time to come

Reaction score
Hopefully his semi-pegwarming status does not scare Hasbro away from releasing figures with computer screens.

Reaction score
DocVader said:
Judge rules: Pegwarmer!
Yep!

O.K. all you Neimodian fans - we had quite the row over this back at the first of the year, and now after three months, this figure is by a WIDE margin the peg warmer of the year.

H&V has sold through, there are only one or two Vaders on the pegs, but unfortunately there are 10-12 Lushros, and then his runner-up Holo Ki-Adi.

I hate it that it's not selling, as I would like to get more Nemodians (E3 versions and Tey How in particular).

But I think we called it, this figure is continuing that long Nemodian tradition (Warrior, Lott Dodd, and the originals) of peg warming something awful...

'78

Reaction score
Rune_Haako said:
Who cares, the more Neimoidian figures they make the better!
I agree.

And I don't think this figures pegwarms as bad as Poggle, or Hoth Vader. At least not around here.

Reaction score
NuteGunray said:
Rune_Haako said:
Who cares, the more Neimoidian figures they make the better!
I agree.

And I don't think this figures pegwarms as bad as Poggle, or Hoth Vader. At least not around here.

Well I have never seen one Lushros on the pegs-quite the Pegwarmer round here clearly!

Neimoidians are only pegwarmers because Clone scum won't buy them!

Reaction score
Denile - not just a river in Egypt...

Seriously guys, I'm with you, I want more, I'm always disappointed to see a backgrounder like this one peg warm. Unfortunately it's true, in every store here we have a serious over abundance of two figures, Lushros and Holo Ki-Adi...

I haven't seen any Geonosis figures for a LONG time - Hoth Vader is largely sold through - despite being distributed in the same cases as Lushros and Holo Ki-Adi... Which is a bad sign, as there were two of Vader for every one Lushros.

Just following up on the discussion that centered around the sales of Nemodian figures - not looking too good fellas!

'78

Reaction score
Since1978 said:
Denile - not just a river in Egypt...

Seriously guys, I'm with you, I want more, I'm always disappointed to see a backgrounder like this one peg warm. Unfortunately it's true, in every store here we have a serious over abundance of two figures, Lushros and Holo Ki-Adi...

I haven't seen any Geonosis figures for a LONG time - Hoth Vader is largely sold through - despite being distributed in the same cases as Lushros and Holo Ki-Adi... Which is a bad sign, as there were two of Vader for every one Lushros.

Just following up on the discussion that centered around the sales of Nemodian figures - not looking too good fellas!

'78

Fine!
Suppose!
If he has to pegwarm!

But seriously, let's debate it, he is a cool mean machine character-but not as good as those Tactical Ops Clones.

But, dear Lushros, although not my favourite neimoidian, that is Nute Gunray-he is my favourite Neimoidian figure-especially in his bra!

Reaction score
Guess it's just different depending on where you are - but I can take a few pictures in the stores to show, he's leading here - with Vader nearing sold out (which is hard for me to believe)!

'78

Reaction score
Since1978 said:
Guess it's just different depending on where you are - but I can take a few pictures in the stores to show, he's leading here - with Vader nearing sold out (which is hard for me to believe)!

'78

Blimey! This store....it isn't next to a school is it by any chance?

Reaction score
Nope - and it's the same across multiple locations, Targets and WalMarts...

Must be an Atlanta thing...

I'm just happy to see fewer Vaders in the rumor list for next year - hopefully that will let the pressure up on that figure.

'78

Reaction score
i can get tons of those just pm me and maybe we can work out a deal.

Reaction score
Since1978 said:
Nope - and it's the same across multiple locations, Targets and WalMarts...

Must be an Atlanta thing...

I'm just happy to see fewer Vaders in the rumor list for next year - hopefully that will let the pressure up on that figure.

'78

That is one good thing that he isn't on the rumour list-I love Vader-but the problem is-he actually becomes a fan enemy when he litters the pegs-suppose that is what happens with the Neimoidians as well.

GAR

Reaction score
Lushrose is by far the leading peg warmer in these parts. I think he is second only to the army of Bibs that hung out for months. (and in many cases are still around)

I can't even speak to the Vaders. It's almost like I don't even see them anymore, just move them aside to look for others. It is wacky when you find full pegs of two different versions of Vader.