Lushros Dofine - #023

Reaction score
Actually it says he "presumably left the ship or was crushed in the wreckage when the vessel split in two."

My vote goes for him still being aboard the front half during the crash, though, thereby surviving the landing and then being taken prisoner.

Reaction score
QUESTION FOR YOU ALL;
As Dofine looks so cool-he is a neimoidian, what more can we ask for?
Would you guys prefer to keep him carded or what?

I have ordered one-but am unsure as to whether I should keep him carded, or stand him next to Rune and Nute to be a Daultay?

Reaction score
Rune_Haako said:
Lushros' legs.

Wow-he's a stunner alright-[censored] legs!!!!!!!!!!

I have ordered 2 Lushros's, and am ready to have them both, along with Gunray, Haako and the Ken Dod one command my Star Destroyer diorama!

The Empire is gone, the Confederacy won-and Nute is on top!

Lushros is cool!!!!!

Reaction score
InSidious said:
I have ordered one-but am unsure as to whether I should keep him carded, or stand him next to Rune and Nute to be a Daultay?
Well, I have two, one carded and one loose, which is unusual for me since I have only one of all the other Neimoidians. I guess Lushros is just that awesome. Anyhoo, he looks awesome standing alongside Nute and Rune from EP1, so my advice is to rip 'im out of his package and let him mingle with his cousin's pals.

And if you're concerned about his attire not being 100% movie-accurate for that era of SW, remember that Tey How, Sil Unch and the other Neimoidian controllers on the bridge dressed more or less exactly the same, many without the goggles that Tey and Sil wore. This is one of the things that makes Lushros so dang awesome. He may be a figure of a named character, but he happens to dress in an outfit common to Trade Federation starship crews and control room techies, so in addition to playing himself in Invisible Hand dioramas, you can also use him to populate dioramas of the Mustafa control room or the bridge of the Profiteer (droid control ship). And, what's more, a truly skilled customizer can add on the goggles and mouthpiece and voila, instant Tey How and/or Sil Unch.

However as I am not a customizer nor a diorama builder myself, I tend to treat Lushros (my loose one) as, well, Lushros. He just plays himself with me. And once I can finally get my hands on an EPII Geonosis War Room Nute, I'll have every Neimoidian... until (God willing) Hasbro makes more. Make more, Hasbro! Lushros really would like to see his long-lost Cousin Daultay, y'know.

Rune_Haako said:
Lushros' legs.

Dang! Lushros has got some skinny legs. And very tight pants, by the look of it.

Reaction score
I would've simply edited my previous post to include this question, but I figured I'd better bump the thread so I can get some attention.

Anyhoo, to those of you who are mods and whatnot, is it possible to do "Neimoidian lineup" like you did for the Imperial officer one on Veers' page? Showing Nute, Rune, Lott Dod, Geonosis Nute, the Warrior, the Commander, and now Lushros?

Reaction score
Here you go though Rune's missing since he died not to long ago in a horrible customizing accident.

Gonna have to get another Rune.

Reaction score
Poor Rune. Guess Nute'll have to clone him. Or wait until Hasbro makes Gilramos so he can have a sidekick to go with his Geonosis outfit.

By the way, good on you for putting Lott Dod's miter on right. I've noticed in many photo galleries on many sites, poor Dodo's miter is put on backwards. Oh, and am I the only one who thinks Dod has the same arms as Nute, albeit reversed somehow?

Reaction score
That is a nice line up Rune

Poor Rune Haako though, killed not by customising, by a lightsaber he was!

Lushros Dofine is a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received the parcel today-and he looks fantastic-the best neimoidian by far-and the best neimoidian in the films I might add.

Reaction score
WHO HAS THE MOST LUSHROS'S?

I want to know!!!!!!!!

I have only 2-I want more-but is it really worth buying more? That is the question?

Reaction score
I've got two as well.

I just wish he had ball-jointed shoulders, but I still like him and I'm still buying more of him.

Reaction score
Rune,

I think it would be worth buying more, but I am not sure, do you think so?
My problem is-is money-I have recently passed my driving test and need fuel money-however, Lushros is too tempting to pass up.

I think he would look great in a Federation bridge diorama.
I currently have on my diorama-one commander neimoidian, two warriors (On order), Nute, Rune, Lott, and 2 Lushros's.

Kad

Reaction score
Found him today...what a nice figure! Not big on articulation, but excellent paint job and detail. I don't fully understand the hate towards Neimodians- as a whole, every Neimoidian figure has been very good in terms of paint and detail.

Reaction score
I have done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered another Lushros Dofine off ebay.co.uk!!!!!!!!!

I now have 3 of the dudes....I may keep the new one carded-because let's face it, it'll be nice to have a carded version of my favourite neimoidian.

But-three would look good on my Invisible Hand diorama!

Reaction score
I should've gotten more of the Warrior and Commander, but as it stands I think I'll stick with just my two Lushroses. Even though he looks generic, the fact he's a named character makes me uneasy about owning more than one of him for some reason.

Reaction score
Kooshmeister said:
I should've gotten more of the Warrior and Commander
I have just received my first Commander, and my first two warriors are in the post...I hope.

Mind you, so is my third Lushros!! He He

Reaction score
I have done it guys-I have ordered my fifth Lushros Dofine off ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, he will look great in dioramas

Reaction score
Lushros_Dofine said:
I have done it guys-I have ordered my fifth Lushros Dofine off ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not that I'm criticizing you or anything, but, uh, do you really need that many Lushroses? There were only three Neimoidians on the Invisible Hand besides him, so you only need four.

The same applies to the Profiteer in TPM; aside from Daultay there were only three Neimoidians on the bridge, including Tey How. I can't speak for how many anonymous Lushros wannabes were on Mustafar, though.

Reaction score
Kooshmeister said:
Lushros_Dofine said:
Not that I'm criticizing you or anything, but, uh, do you really need that many Lushroses? There were only three Neimoidians on the Invisible Hand besides him, so you only need four.

The same applies to the Profiteer in TPM; aside from Daultay there were only three Neimoidians on the bridge, including Tey How. I can't speak for how many anonymous Lushros wannabes were on Mustafar, though.

I have 3 lushros's in their little seats on my Invisible Hand bridge, and another in the Captain's chair-this one really is Lushros-and another in the background on the communications desk.

Quite a set up I think.

I have had a thought-what if Lushros escaped on a pod and really was one of the Lushros wannabies on Mustafar-you never know?!

Reaction score
Re:The wonderful Lushros Dofine

Lushros meet Sidious

Sidious meet Lushros

Silence Gunray-we happened to know each other very well-my alter ego-Palpatine spend weeks in the same packet as him you fool

Reaction score

Kooshmeister said:
Lushros_Dofine said:
Silence Gunray-we happened to know each other very well-my alter ego-Palpatine spend weeks in the same packet as him you fool
I don't get it.

I meant that a Palpatine hologrma came with my Lushros-and Sidious was telling Gunray that he already knew Lushros

I was drunk at the time-too much Guinness

Reaction score

Let me guess, the age limit for Neimodian fans is 18 and under!

Reaction score
I'm really not a Nemodian fan especially after reading some of the novels. though i don't hate them and don't deny the importance of their roles. But i am glad to say Lushros will be the first nemodian figure in my collection. I've skipped on him a few times, he is pretty abundant around here. But i'll get him soon enough and i'm glad to read that even the non Nemodian biast guys like the figure