Luminara Unduli - CW30

GNT

Reaction score
To get the ball going and see if any other fellow collectors would be up for seeing a figure of Luminara Unduli as she'll be making an appearance in the new series in an epic duel with Asajj Ventress.

Would you buy her? Show your support for seeing this possible character in plastic form because Hasbro might just be watching

Reaction score
Re: Luminara Unduli

For sure I'd buy her! I'm excited to see all the PT film jedi in action in the new series.

Reaction score

She's one of my favorite jedis. I would get her fig anytime.

Reaction score

I would love to have this figure made, but with that long of a robe I would hope she would be made with partial soft goods, like Ventress. But yes I would defenitly buy her.

Reaction score

if you have the one from the revenge of the sith wave and order 66 pack is there any point of buying this fig if it is made for the clone wars

Reaction score

I would say yes because by the time this figure would come out enough time will have past. Plus I would like an animated version to go with my clone wars collection

Reaction score

Hell yes! I'd buy her without a thought! Luminara Unduli shares a trinity spot with Shaak-Ti and Plo-Koon as my most favourite Jedi!
Dave Filoni seems like he's a fan of her too, so I say awwwww yeah!!!

Reaction score

After flicking through the Visual Guide at the local book store...

(SPOILERS)I found that Luminara is going to fight Asajj at somepoint(/SPOILERS).

This makes me think that they will eventually make her...

Reaction score

Would be good to see her made, I'd like a well articulated Luminara in Ep2 colours (haven't been able to find the Order 66 set) - hopefully she won't have swivel elbows though.

Reaction score

It was great to see her in the movie, a lot of the secondary female jedi tend to be neglected in the films - heres hoping she gets a figure and has a larger presence in the tv series...

Reaction score

Will we see a Secura too?? I would imagine so.

Reaction score

I would very gladly take a new Luminara.I think she would fit in well with my collection.But this time round,an SA one is needed.I love the EPIII one,but only because i had to mod it to have ball jointed elbows.I hate them darn swivels!
And i second Joda76's comment.A new Secura is needed!

Reaction score

While I am a fan of all Jedi figures, there are other Jedi I would much rather have done before her. That may change if she does something cool in the show.

Reaction score

I'd rather get a new realistic version, so I'd pass on this if made.

Reaction score

Actually I was being passive aggresive. What I should have said was... Dude they already have 3 versions of this character and she is obviously going to be on the series so she needs an animated version and the ROTS version is great and easy to come by on eBay so cheers and happy hunting. How was that? Was that more to the point? Sorry for coming off like a jerk but she hasn't been in anything major for 3 years.

Reaction score

WjSMaiden89 said:
I wonder how big her role is?
she is a general so she'll probably cut up some battle droids, lead troops, TALK and thats it (maybe fight battle ventress)

GNT

Reaction score

No need for another realistic version, I mean come on the ROTS sculpt is top notch as it is for a minor Jedi player. However we don't have an animated Luminara, it'll be great for another character to see plastic so we can have a clone squad for her

Reaction score

GNT said:
No need for another realistic version, I mean come on the ROTS sculpt is top notch as it is for a minor Jedi player. However we don't have an animated Luminara, it'll be great for another character to see plastic so we can have a clone squad for her
the thing is if she doesn't come with cool design (general armor) or a cool battle feature (force launcher, rocket launcher, whatever...) there is absolutely NO point on getting this figure it will be too much like her 2005 and early 2008 sisters

Reaction score

Well, I'm sure I'll end up buying her. If she's anything like the rest of them they wont be too similar to their other figures and I could pass them off as different jedi of the same species. I'm sure she'll have some form of armour on. I think we can expect to see Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto coming up sometime soon aswell, they're the only other jedi that are to be featured in the TV Series.

Reaction score

darthAndosmanthe thing is if she doesn't come with cool design (general armor) or a cool battle feature (force launcher said:
actually, it is very different because its animated

Reaction score

Well thanks for pointing that out. I didnt even know The Clone Wars was an animated movie! (/End Sarcasm Here)

Reaction score

RoyalCollector said:
Well thanks for pointing that out. I didnt even know The Clone Wars was an animated movie! (/End Sarcasm Here)
i know

darthandosman was saying the figure would look a lot like the realistic Luminara, but it wouldn't cuz its animated

GNT

Reaction score

darthAndosman said:
GNT said:
the thing is if she doesn't come with cool design (general armor) or a cool battle feature (force launcher, rocket launcher, whatever...) there is absolutely NO point on getting this figure it will be too much like her 2005 and early 2008 sisters
Perhaps the same clothes but like plokool mentioned she'll be animated so she wouldn't be the same as anything we've seen before. Kind of like the realistic Clones vs animated clones you can tell the difference between the 2.

Reaction score

darthAndosman said:
jasonwelcome said:
that would be cool too
It would be nice to have both of them, but we need a realistic Barriss Offee before an animated one. As for an animated Luminara figure, I hope it comes with a cloak this time, either softgoods or plastic, because the ROTS figure was lacking in that regard...

Reaction score
Reaction score

I know how to settle this...darthAndosman you make the same custom and upload it and then we can just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Reaction score

Glad this figure is on the rumor list, her duel with Asajj should be awesome! That custom linked above is cool, the head sculpt is nice for the first animated CW figure I've seen made. BTW, darthAndosman - you're a d-bag.