Luminara Unduli & AT-RT Driver - Order 66 pack

Reaction score
Re: Luminara Unduli & AT-RT Driver - Order 66 pack

I was going to pass, but now I'll reserve judgement until I see it.

GNT

Reaction score

Hhhhmmm I'm not to fond of the whole Tusken Raider looking skirt...it's so distracting and out of place, fingers crossed that sticks with this prototype only and that the Unduli will come with the same original skirt.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Hhhhmmm I'm not to fond of the whole Tusken Raider looking skirt...it's so distracting and out of place, fingers crossed that sticks with this prototype only and that the Unduli will come with the same original skirt.
Crossing my fingers also.

That being said this set is the only one that I would get for both figures the Skirt issue aside both figures look great this one is a definite buy

Reaction score

Terrible. Just terrible. There is nothing that would make me want this crappy set.

Reaction score

The only set from these new Order 66 2-packs I'm interested in also. Not a must buy though.

Reaction score

Does anyone have better pics of the bovine clone?

Sev

Reaction score

Both figures are OK. I think I'll end up getting this one.

Reaction score

This will be a must get among the Orderr 66 packs for me. The clone is different and I do not own a Luminara Unduli yet. Win, win for me.

Reaction score

I only have the AOTC version of her, so I will be getting this one. maybe.....

Reaction score

I like the AT-RT guy but I'm not sure I like him "2-pack price" enough. I'll have to wait and see on this one. With so much clone stuff coming out this year I have to be a little more selective or face the wrath of the Senate Budget Committee.

Reaction score

So this is just Luminara (ROTS) with a new skirt?

Reaction score

There is absolutely no way that's the final skirt, people. She never had a white skirt in any EU depictions, probably they just didn't have any of the final dyed fabric around to put on the prototype.

Reaction score

Even if that isn't the final skirt color for her, it's her swivel elbows that kill her figure for me. Jedi should have the new Gree level of articulation as they are suppossed to be these expert/ultimate hand to hand combatants and I think deserve that level of articulation to show it.

Reaction score

The at-rt driver is cool and so is luminara. I like the black and purple paint to her but the dress is kinda weird. Maybe It's supposed to be some kind of sand effect to the dress since she's on a Kashyyyk beach. I guess thats what Hasbro is trying to do.

Any thoughts...

Reaction score

Gross. The Luminara figure's eyes and bloated face are terrible. Still, I'll buy it to add to my Jedi and Sith-focused collection.

Reaction score

This has to be a lie,because that Luminara just looks terrible.

Reaction score

When paired together, this makes another lack luster set, but I have to say, I'm actually looking more forward to the Jedi over the clone.

Reaction score
Re: Luminara Unduli & AT-RT Driver - Order 66 (RUMOR)

Unknown said:
Definite pass for me.
Same here. Is Hasbro going to do clone & jedi repaints now? Luminara looks horrible and where does this clone fit in? Kashyyyk? This would make what the 3rd AT-RT Driver repaint for Kashyyk if so? This was a waste.

Reaction score

Grym_Rohn said:
...I'll have to wait and see on this one. With so much clone stuff coming out this year I have to be a little more selective or face the wrath of the Senate Budget Committee.
Yea, my wife is also a member of that budget committee

GAR

Reaction score

If someone didn't have Luminara, I can see the allure of this one, but seeing as I do have her from ROTS, this one is highly skippable.

Reaction score

Thank goodness her skirt's black. I'm re-evaluating my opinion on this set.

Reaction score

GAR said:
If someone didn't have Luminara, I can see the allure of this one, but seeing as I do have her from ROTS, this one is highly skippable.
Yes, I do not have her, so this is going to be one of the 3 that I get. I will have to look at the Palpy to see how he looks.

Reaction score

I don't have Luminara, so I'll get this set. I guess I'm getting all of them this year.

Reaction score

i'm liking the camo AT-RT driver - looks much better than the day-glo driver in the target excl. battlepack.

GNT

Reaction score

Luminara Unduli looks about the same, I'm still not a fan of the clone. I'm happy I get to save some cash lol.

Sol

Reaction score

GAR said:
I'm not so sure. I don't have her, but in this case, the clone itself is what will make me decide to skip it.

Reaction score

I actually would have preferred the lighter version of the dress with the tusken fabric... it would have made the figure newer in comparison to the ROTS version (for those of us who have the first version) and more of an incentive to purchase it for me... It would be nice if they had both versions available for those who prefer something different... IMO

Reaction score

I am glad to have her coming back out. I did not get the ROTS version because I had the AOTC one. I was only getting one of each Jedi, so no need for another. However, with more and more Jedi coming, the AOTC Luminara's big old plastic skirt is getting in the way.

Reaction score

it is a winner for me i have the rots one dirty snout of helmet, so its a winner.

Reaction score

Doesnt look all that exciting but I may pick it up. In general I've kinda gotten tired of clones with all the pegwarmers and repaints. When they became so easy to find at retail that kinda killed some of the joy behind army building for me. I can't explain it.

Reaction score

The slight repaint on Luminara looks pretty cool, I like the black headdress, I just wish they would give her a cloak. The EVO Palpatine cloak works for her - that would be an easy addition. As for the clone, I wasnt too interested in it, but then I noticed that this AT-RT driver with camo deco appeared in the ROTS comic, which makes it a little more worth buying...

Reaction score

Blight said:
When they became so easy to find at retail that kinda killed some of the joy behind army building for me. I can't explain it.
Oddly. that's how I feel. I haven't went on a toy run for a while. I just don't even feel a need to go to one or two local retail store even with the news that wave 1 2008 hit walmart.

Yesterday, I went to a walmart to return some household items. I just left. didnt even feel a compulsion to see what the toy aisles offered.

I really don't know what it is....son's not interested in them anymore,,, waiting for the halo3 and gears of war toys,,,etc

maybe I know army builders will be on the pegs as soon as it's no longer HTF.