Luminara Unduli - #11

Reaction score
i hope they re use the ROTS Skaak Ti possible new arms to add ball hing elbows and a soft good jedi robe. maybe a new head sculpt would be fine

Reaction score
I am surprised the Headdress is removable. I wonder what made them decide to do that.
What is her hair going to look like underneath?
According to the photo on Sandtroopers facebook, she looks bald.

Honestly, if it would have saved money, they could have done without that.

Reaction score
This one is good enough for me. Never had any of the previous versions except for the CW one. I'm sure this Luminaras will look very nice when you put her beside Barriss.

Reaction score
It's almost impossible to turn the ROTS Luminara's head because of the rigid flap things on either side, so removable headgear should solve that problem.

Reaction score
i guess there is not need for her to have a plastic robe, looking at the picture shows in a bending pose.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to turn the ROTS Luminara's head because of the rigid flap things on either side, so removable headgear should solve that problem.
I hate to suggest it, but maybe they should have tried SG's for the habit.

Reaction score
Will buy, hoping for more revels at the next convention, by the way what is the date for the next celebration

Reaction score
Got a better look at her, I'll definitley buy her. Wanting to build my jedi order past and present so she's definitely a getter. Dont know what I'm going to do with all the incomplete droid parts, though.

Reaction score
Was it GH that reported her legs were removable, too? What was that all about? A joke on the prototype's legs having possibly gone so loose they had to glue them to her hips? :confused::hmm:

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Was it GH that reported her legs were removable, too? What was that all about? A joke on the prototype's legs having possibly gone so loose they had to glue them to her hips? :confused::hmm:

One of the legs broke off.

Reaction score
While this is one "I" could have waited till ROTS3D, in favor of getting an all new back grounder or an older sculpt updated for AOTC.
It is a very nice update, and I'll definitely be getting her!

Reaction score
The one thing that bothers me at the moment is how long her neck appears to be. Hoping the head wasn't put on all the way.

Reaction score
I hope she has ball-hinged hips. Out of all the background Jedi, Luminara probably deserves them the most. She's remembered for her wild poses.

Reaction score
I'll pass on this "newer" figure of Luminara. the older Revenge of the Sith series Luminary even the Order 66 one is good enough.

Reaction score
The headgear being able to be taken off, is a buy for me. wonder when they will actual come out? maybe before the holidays

Reaction score
Good enough for what???
this figure is clearly an upgraded figure. But I guess if you like POTF figures the old figure would be good enough for your collection

Reaction score
I never said anything about the old Power of the force 2 line.

Last time I checked, Luminara was in the Revenge of the Sith series and Order 66. Those figures of her are still great. So why bother wasting money on this newer figure? it looks the same as the previous ones anyway?

Also dont get on my back about it. Im not trashing the new Luminara figure so take a chill pill yo

Reaction score
Im not this "Shutzi" person you're accuing me of. How do we know you're not him or whatever?

Plus this is a forum where can voice our opinions about these action figures. It's a free country last time I checked.

Just stating a fact that the Revenge of the Sith series Luminar from a couple of years ago is still the best. It has the right colors and everything.

So what's really "new" about this newer luminara figure anyway? It boggles my mind why people are so touchy these days

Reaction score
Interesting, how do you know he was referred to as Shutzi since you were only called Shutz...

As for what is new about this figure, everything seems aside from maybe the legs. Head, torso, arms... that is all new

Reaction score
If that is what the final product looks like, instant buy. I was always upset the ROTS version didn't have her cloak.
I felt the same way, that's why I never got it. The only version I had was the original one with the outrageous pose, which was very fitting, but made it impossible for a neutral stance.