Luke with Wampa

Reaction score
Thanks for the info!
I saw a Force Friday list, or two, that had this set included on it.
Good to know that it's not going to be out yet, before looking all over for it.

Reaction score
Right, don't expect to see this right away, though could see some isolated reports of it showing up in stores pretty quickly... especially since it seems the Rathtar/Probe droid sets might move decent enough to warrant it (those are much better than the TFA and Rogue One packaged "deluxe" type offerings and hopefully won't collect so much dust on the pegs - Hasbro actually tried to put out something cool in this lineup).

Reaction score
The lineup is definitely better over all. Armor up was the worst and it doesn't look like any of these figs are going to be resistance troops or zuvios.

Reaction score
Hasbro seems to have adapted well to collector complaints about the TFA line as well as the Nerf features.

Reaction score
Agreed... and one has to wonder how they ever thought any of that was a good idea in the first place? Goes to show that that they were banking more on kids/parents buying into the "gimmick" than actual good product. Hopefully the pendulum is swinging back towards the realm of common sense again.

Reaction score
Hasbro seems to have adapted well to collector complaints about the TFA line as well as the Nerf features.
Don't use logic and rational commentary here - it will get you blasted.

Reaction score
I for one just hope that is REALLY the last time they do that kind of cross-merchandising. It just brought back nightmares when Hasbro line did that atrocious Built To Rule (BTR) line, of which was compatible with GI Joe figures. Even the Hasbro rep I used to work with admittedly told me that line was a lemon.

Reaction score
I for one just hope that is REALLY the last time they do that kind of cross-merchandising. It just brought back nightmares when Hasbro line did that atrocious Built To Rule (BTR) line, of which was compatible with GI Joe figures. Even the Hasbro rep I used to work with admittedly told me that line was a lemon.

Nerf didn't bother me much and I actually thought it was a neat play feature for kids. But I'm very much in the minority of collectors that feel that way.

Reaction score
i am unbelievably excited about this. finally, a 3.75 version comparative to the 6'' version!

Reaction score
I'm a bit saddened this isn't out now though, it's one of the very few Items I actually will buy.

Reaction score
Has there been any word as to when this set is going to be released? The Rathtar and Bala Tik sets are really warming the shelves in my area so I'm doubtful I'll be able to find Luke and the Wampa whenever it is released...

Reaction score
Christmas will clear a lot of Wave 1 stuff amidst the movie hype. So we should see a lot of Wave 2 stuff in mid-late December and early January. Now a third wave (when there is one) is always sporadic in stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Would not be super surprised if it's Han Solo force friday either. holiday release would be logical, but so too would early April or whenever they're doing the prerelease, especially if that day is synched with the blue ray / DVD release of TLJ.

I wouldn't worry too much; no doubt it will be in all of our hands six months from now, if not sooner.

Reaction score
Yeah it's tough to know when OT centric stuff will get released, when there's no movies to tie in with them. Or at least to know when to expect them.
It could be tomorrow, or after Han Solo.

It does compound the matter when it's the only thing you're looking forward to in the whole line though! :\

Reaction score
Jedi business has a new article up with a list of Hasbro release dates:

[h=2]The Last Jedi Force Link 3.75" For Early 2018:[/h] - Luke Skywalker with Wampa
- Princess Leia Organa (Hoth Outfit)
- Finn (First Order Disguise) and Captain Phasma 2-pack
- Maz Kanata (with jetpack)
- C'Ai Threnalli

Reaction score
So we basically have 3 single-carded figures announced so far this wave (assuming they are in the same wave). Wonder what the other 3 will be. Hopefully at least 2 new characters or outfits.

Reaction score
This set is definitely one I'll buy just to make sure I get the Wampa! But all the others ccan wait for sales, which is good since the Holidays sales are coming.

Reaction score
Jedi business has a new article up with a list of Hasbro release dates:

[h=2]The Last Jedi Force Link 3.75" For Early 2018:[/h] - Luke Skywalker with Wampa
- Princess Leia Organa (Hoth Outfit)
- Finn (First Order Disguise) and Captain Phasma 2-pack
- Maz Kanata (with jetpack)
- C'Ai Threnalli
there was a report on a collector site, whom I forget atm which one--sorry-- that upc for a new flametrooper basic figure was found in a wm computer, so that could be 5 figs in a wave. I know Hasbro basically said rebels was on hold but wasn't there rumors or a report that Forrest Wittaker hinted a cw saw g fig? if so, hey that could make 6 figs. And a nice mixed source wave. And just because Hasbro may have said that on on a specific date, that doesn't disqualify figs already in production prior to said date, but not yet released, ie could mean just new figs to be developed are on hold.

Reaction score
there was a report on a collector site, whom I forget atm which one--sorry-- that upc for a new flametrooper basic figure was found in a wm computer, so that could be 5 figs in a wave. I know Hasbro basically said rebels was on hold but wasn't there rumors or a report that Forrest Wittaker hinted a cw saw g fig? if so, hey that could make 6 figs. And a nice mixed source wave. And just because Hasbro may have said that on on a specific date, that doesn't disqualify figs already in production prior to said date, but not yet released, ie could mean just new figs to be developed are on hold.
What a disappointing wave that would be! That lineup is missing a couple of big hitters.

Reaction score
That would be an understatement. No new characters at all unless you count the Asty clone? Worst. Wave. Ever.
A possible Palpatine single-carded, another Flametrooper, and they'll probably carry forward someone from the General Leia wave. Disappointing wave.

Reaction score
If that picture posted from a convention is the Wampa that we're getting I am beyond stoked actually. Will be altogether a nice replacement to my PotF2 Wampa from way back before I took a bit of a break from collecting SW. I was considering going back and scooping up the Saga Wampa, but I might just do this instead actually if it's as nice as it looks.

As for the offerings lately, it has been scaled back dramatically and not as diverse as it used to be especially ever since Disney bought LucasFilm. That wasn't a slam to Disney or even Hasbro as it was more of an observation. I wonder if that is part of the reason and also due to action figures not being as popular as they used to be in the world given the advent of tablets and mobile devices. Nothing beats owning a hunk of plastic of your favorite thing though. I can only hope that action figures and collecting them doesn't go extinct entirely.

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, there were three in the Movie. So Hasbro just assumed everyone would buy three each!

Reaction score
I heard King Prana is doing the case ratio's for the beast sets. He always thinks more rathtars is more impressive.

Reaction score
It would look even better in my collection! If they decide to ever ship this item, and it doesn't become Baze 2.0... :|

Reaction score
It would look even better in my collection! If they decide to ever ship this item, and it doesn't become Baze 2.0... :|
Yeah, with all of the Rathtars occupying the stores, I am increasingly confident that the Wampa set will join the land of barely – released Entertainment Earth exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm sure these will start shipping soon... I'm guessing Hasbro is holding these till January 2018. I'd be curious to see if these are released in TLJ packaging or the whatever art they use for the upcoming Han Solo movie. I mean I'd imagine at Toy Fair we will see the new package art for Han Solo and hopefully some new Vintage style figures for 2018

Reaction score
I'm contemplating reasons why they might decide not to release it. Seeing as how it looks amazing, it couldn't be due to quality issues as might have been the case with the Bistan 2-pack. Unless there were issues with the joints, but they should have that figured out by now.

Maybe it ended up costing more than what they planned for retail. Still, they've released much more expensive sets and I can't imagine it being over $30, which would be a bit pricey for a set like this (though I'd gladly pay it).

The only other thing I could think of is Hasbro reasoning that it's no longer relevant. Yet they continue to release OT figures here and there, and they seem to do pretty well (with the exception of the Han/Boba 2-pack due to the horrible case ratios).

So I really can't think of any good reason why they wouldn't, though that doesn't mean anything. I think they will, and it will probably do quite well unless they go insane with case ratios again and pack it 3 to 1 with a Snoke throne room set like DarkArtist suggested or something crazy like that.

From the time this set was announced it's been the thing I've most looked forward to from this line (with the possible exception of old man Luke). Still can't wait!

Reaction score
The Wampa looks really well made and super articulate for the 5 poa assortments. Am rather surprised why they did not release it for the ending 3.75 BS or new TVC re-launch.