Luke with Wampa

Reaction score
I did the update on mine, it was a pain and it took forever. It did give me incentive to at least try any of the stuff I buy with it though. Hopefully they get it right, I think there is potential with Force Link, but they seriously botched 2.0 release with the app not being available. Just put a USB port on the thing!
Seriously, the BluTooth updater is the most painfully slow thing I've ever encountered since having a 56K modem in the 90s. It should absolutely come with a USB.

Reaction score
Glad that more people are finding/getting this Luke/Wampa 3.75" set; I got this for full price in May 2018 @ Target, and barely saw it on shelves since then. It's definitely been a tough set to find.

Honestly, this is one of my favorite SW creature sets to come out since the modern line began in '95. The Wampa has an incredible sculpt, and the Luke is great as well. Glad they decided to make this set in the Solo line, which - somewhat surprisingly - produced a lot of incredible toys.

Reaction score
I'm looking for this and the probe droid. Does anyone have this SKU number?

Reaction score
Probe droid has been showing up in 5 below
I missed it at 4 stores. I looks like one case. I have never gotten lucky a Fivebelow. I didn't find the A-wing.

I want the

A-wing
Probe droid
Wampa

Someone PM me!

Reaction score
Updated my software on Force Link - Wampa STILL doesn't work. I know someone confirmed it worked, but I feel like half the Force Links out there don't work with it from what I've seen. Still have yet to see a video on the internet that showcases the Wampa sounds.

Reaction score
Updated my software on Force Link - Wampa STILL doesn't work. I know someone confirmed it worked, but I feel like half the Force Links out there don't work with it from what I've seen. Still have yet to see a video on the internet that showcases the Wampa sounds.
There is a long series of "ifs" involved in this but
if I can remember to do it
and
if i can remember my youtube login
and
if it works when i try this

I will happily do a quick video. I'm fairly new to the forums, direct youtube link is kosher right?

Reaction score
I'm not much of a youtuber but you can at least hear the sounds in it. I realized after I got everything out that I needed one hand to hold the phone, one to hold the wampa, and the other to tap so it's bad quality.
https://youtu.be/Eg2F1IWxOp0

Reaction score
I'm not much of a youtuber but you can at least hear the sounds in it. I realized after I got everything out that I needed one hand to hold the phone, one to hold the wampa, and the other to tap so it's bad quality.
https://youtu.be/Eg2F1IWxOp0
Dude thank you! At least now I know what I'm missing. This sucks, I really dig the sounds too. Amazing job showing it off, no worries at all about your YouTube skills lol. Just wish I could get mine to work.

Reaction score
Dude thank you! At least now I know what I'm missing. This sucks, I really dig the sounds too. Amazing job showing it off, no worries at all about your YouTube skills lol. Just wish I could get mine to work.
No problem at all. Sorry you are having trouble, sounds like me trying to get the probe droid to work consistently!

Reaction score
I have the Han and Chewie Mimban and Rebolt and hound for trade straight up for Luke /Wampa set. PM me if you are interested.

Reaction score
I have the Han and Chewie Mimban and Rebolt and hound for trade straight up for Luke /Wampa set. PM me if you are interested.
If you are in the US, check Ross/DD’s. Just picked up a Wampa for 6 bucks I think. It was the last one but I’ll keep an eye out you, I’m certain they will have more.

Reaction score
If you are in the US, check Ross/DD’s. Just picked up a Wampa for 6 bucks I think. It was the last one but I’ll keep an eye out you, I’m certain they will have more.
Yes please pm if you see a wampa.

Reaction score
If anyone finds an extra wampa and is wiling to sell it, please pm me.

Reaction score
Can any one help a scummer out with a wampa from Ross? I went to 3 Ross stores today and no luck. I can find Han and chewbacca or the the one with the hound all day. Please help me find a Wampa. PM me.

Reaction score
Have an extra one.

Looking to trade for any of the following:

-BS 6" Mace
-Vintage Collection Rogue One stormtrooper
-Retro Collection Han
-Retro Collection Leia

If not, I'll just keep it to make some sort of a dio or something. Even though the Luke if 5 POA, he's still one of the nicer Hoth ones I've seen.

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered in the many prior pages of discussion, but Has anyone tried to use paint thinner or high grit wet sand paper to remove/tone down the blood and dirt paint job? I have already seen reprints but I don’t really want to do a total makeover.

Reaction score
Can any one help a scummer out with a wampa from Ross? I went to 3 Ross stores today and no luck. I can find Han and chewbacca or the the one with the hound all day. Please help me find a Wampa. PM me.
Any luck yet for you, Sim? I heard the Wampa is still being found at Ross. Best to continually check I hear too because their stock is constantly fluctuating.

Reaction score
they are either getting 0 or 1 in their shipments. been finding them on a weekly basis

Reaction score
Any luck yet for you, Sim? I heard the Wampa is still being found at Ross. Best to continually check I hear too because their stock is constantly fluctuating.
Yes, finally found it. Thanks for checking.

Reaction score
Just a follow up.

Since I did not get ant feed back on my prior question, I decided to do the least damaging idea and use a 600 grit wet automotive sandpaper on the dirt and bloodied areas of the figure. I put in about 15 minutes just wet sanding the areas so that it slowly and gently removed the paint from the raised potions. I think that breaking up the splotchiness of the paint application helper improved the overall look without having to do major mods.

Reaction score
Awesome man - glad you finally got it! What do you think now having it in hand? Great figure right? Does your ForceLink2.0 work with it?
It is a great set. The Wampa is incredible. I hear that, like the Probe Droid, it was a hold over from the cancelled vintage line of like 2012. I'm just glad they put it out.

Reaction score
It is a great set. The Wampa is incredible. I hear that, like the Probe Droid, it was a hold over from the cancelled vintage line of like 2012. I'm just glad they put it out.
Yeah I can buy that - did you ever see the excellent Probe Droid Probe set where it exploded and revealed the probe inside? It had like 5 panels, looked straight out of the movie. A really incredible prototype, some guy actually owns the proto. Pretty sure the probe we got came right out of that sculpt.

Reaction score
Yeah I can buy that - did you ever see the excellent Probe Droid Probe set where it exploded and revealed the probe inside? It had like 5 panels, looked straight out of the movie. A really incredible prototype, some guy actually owns the proto. Pretty sure the probe we got came right out of that sculpt.
Yes, I saw it. The probe droid "shell" is nice.

Reaction score
I FINALLY got my dang Wampa to make sounds! I had to delete the entire Force Link 2.0 APP and re-download it, then reinstall the software on the actual device again. Right before I did this, it said "Firmware Update Required" only with the Wampa. It also told me my update was already completed and up to date. Clearly that wasn't the case, but I'm glad this worked. It was pretty awesome hearing the OT Wampa sounds for the first time in a toy. Very authentic, especially the cave roar.

Reaction score
Got this for Christmas. I honestly never saw one at any store, so I don't know where my family found it. The Wampa is great, Luke is a solid figure for 5poa.