Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter

Reaction score
As a kid I just assumed he got a new X wing in Jedi

Also yes that Btch stole everything. But the second she found out she was a Disney princess she tried to get into the worst relationship possible “oh Kylo you tried to kill me a bunch of times & we may be cousins let’s kiss”

Reaction score
Was there ever there any stories of when and how Luke retrieved his X-Wing from Cloud City? You'd think the Empire would've towed it away or something after ESB :LOL:
I don't think there were ever any stories. In ROTJ he is flying an X-Wing again, but I never checked to see if it's the same one as the previous films or if it had the same makrings.

The new SW comic series has them going back to Bespin. maybe he flies away in his X-Wing then.

Personally, I wanted Jyn to live through RO and then she became a rebel agent who went to Bespin to get Luke's X-Wing and then later was part of a team that stole the shuttle Tydirium. But, hey, that's just my own silly fan foction.

Reaction score
I could be wrong as it's been a very long time since I read either Shadows of the Empire novel and comics, but I thought one of those did have luke go back to bespin right after he recovered when lando and chewie flew off in the Falcon at end if ESB . Then went to tatooine to meditate at Kenobi hut. By that time intel was gathered to orchestrate both DS2 attack and Han's rescue.

Reaction score
I could be wrong as it's been a very long time since I read either Shadows of the Empire novel and comics, but I thought one of those did have luke go back to bespin right after he recovered when lando and chewie flew off in the Falcon at end if ESB . Then went to tatooine to meditate at Kenobi hut. By that time intel was gathered to orchestrate both DS2 attack and Han's rescue.
All I remember about Luke's X-wing was in the Shadows comic. At the start, Wedge and Rogue Squadron were attacking an Imperial cruiser. Luke said he was needed but Leia said he wasn't fully recovered from his injuries against Vader. Artoo whistled something and 3PO confirmed Luke's X-wing was in service for repairs.

Reaction score
Luke's X-Wing is up on HasbroToyShop for 20% off with coupon code JANSAVE20. I just ordered it for $87 shipped:
Thanks for the heads-up on this. They originally sent a "sorry, we sold out" email, but mine arrived on Friday! It's chilling with me at the office until I can free some space up at home.

Attachments

Reaction score
Still rich for my blood - it's insane it took this long for any kind of discount on that ship. I mean, the Cave Of Evil set that came out at the same time was already going to clearance for $10 weeks ago.

Thanks to all for the update though, good to see it finally sinking a little in cost.

Reaction score