Luke Skywalker's Hoth scarf

Reaction score
Hi all !
So a long time ago, when I began to collect figures, my grandparents bought me the Hoth Attack Luke Skywalker Saga Series with the Wampa. It was a formidable gift because at this time I was playing the Jedi Knight Academy video game which include a scene on Hoth. I displayed the figures everywhere and then I lost the removable scarf that can reverse to pretend that Luke is hanging down.
Many years have passed now I keep on collecting figures, and with the winter coming in France I started to build a Hoth diorama. But trapped Luke looks a bit pale without his scarf and I wanted to know if you think that it's possible to replace it. I know that for a few bucks I could buy the figure again but like I said I'm sentimentally attached to the first one i've got. I looked on ebay for the vendors who sell replacement parts but I found no scarf. Maybe some rebelscumers know some ways to fulfill my quest ?
Thank you all for reading me

Reaction score
Hi all !
So a long time ago, when I began to collect figures, my grandparents bought me the Hoth Attack Luke Skywalker Saga Series with the Wampa. It was a formidable gift because at this time I was playing the Jedi Knight Academy video game which include a scene on Hoth. I displayed the figures everywhere and then I lost the removable scarf that can reverse to pretend that Luke is hanging down.
Many years have passed now I keep on collecting figures, and with the winter coming in France I started to build a Hoth diorama. But trapped Luke looks a bit pale without his scarf and I wanted to know if you think that it's possible to replace it. I know that they could do my homework for me for a few bucks and I could buy the figure again but like I said I'm sentimentally attached to the first one i've got. I looked on ebay for the vendors who sell replacement parts but I found no scarf. Maybe some rebelscumers know some ways to fulfill my quest ?
Thank you all for reading me

Hey,

Have you considered such sources as ToyAnxiety or Etsy? Or you might also want to check Lando's Locker. I often order stuff there too.