Luke Skywalker - Yavin Ceremony - #151

Reaction score
For those of us that lucked out and got an order in at midnight this am, when could we start expecting shipping notices and/or cc charges- I had to check my bank on an unrelated issue and notice no activity yet for my order. I know you guys are busy atm to say the least, but just curious. Also, if one places a new order before tff order ships, is it possible to combine orders? Thanks

Yeah we got crushed last night! We're crazy backed up right now. We're actually working tomorrow and we've got a USPS truck coming as well. If you used paypal then now we can't add to an exiting order, credit cards give us more flexibility. If you have an order in with a credit card and want to add an item then just PM your order number and details and I'll sort you myself. Customer doesn't work on weekends so she might now see you email until sometime on Monday.

Reaction score
Yeah we got crushed last night! We're crazy backed up right now. We're actually working tomorrow and we've got a USPS truck coming as well. If you used paypal then now we can't add to an exiting order, credit cards give us more flexibility. If you have an order in with a credit card and want to add an item then just PM your order number and details and I'll sort you myself. Customer doesn't work on weekends so she might now see you email until sometime on Monday.
Thanks for info. The only thing I can imagine I'd need or want to add is maybe wv2 TVC if available to order come monday minus jawa,

Reaction score
Thanks for info. The only thing I can imagine I'd need or want to add is maybe wv2 TVC if available to order come monday minus jawa,
Send me a PM order number and details......I'm confident I can pull a few strings:)

Reaction score
a Yakface follower in Instagram reported finding this one at brick and mortar Barnes and Noble store just like Poe's X-Wing.

I saw that post on Instagram as well but I think the person who made the post actually meant that they saw Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot, not Luke Skywalker Yavin Ceremony. Since Luke wore his X-Wing Pilot outfit at the Battle of Yavin, I think some people refer to X-Wing Pilot Luke as Yavin Luke. I could be wrong, but no one else has claimed to have found Luke Skywalker Yavin Ceremony at Barnes and Noble, so I think he simply meant Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I completely missed this guy and he's one of the few Force Friday figures I wanted. I woke up Friday morning and no sign of him at any etailers I checked.

Was he on dorkside.com? I buy from them all the time and I must have missed him.

Where should I be looking to get a Yavin Luke?

bac

Reaction score
The quantities we had on Death Trooper were crazy limited less than 50 total. The issue was there was about 400 people on the site when we launched he just went immediately. We limited him to 1 per person.

We heard from some grumpy folks today about the Luke Yavin selling out, but he was available for almost 2hrs.

I hope guys saved a few dollars for Monday:)
Got a Death Trooper as I lurked on that search. Thanks for holding some back! Have been wanting a carded one since the only one I found at brick-and-mortar was a smashed card.

Look forward to Monday with my saved dollars :) Any hints on what TIME Monday?

Reaction score
So I completely missed this guy and he's one of the few Force Friday figures I wanted. I woke up Friday morning and no sign of him at any etailers I checked.

Was he on dorkside.com? I buy from them all the time and I must have missed him.

Let me bump yojoebro82's message: Would someone be kind enough to provide links to the Walmart page and the Dorkside page for Yavin Luke?

I haven't been able to find either page. I'd like to at least bookmark them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Brickseek says none in stock but obviously they have not been spot on with inventory. Have an associate scan this barcode and make life easier for everyon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lando was available months ago and he just “debuted” on TFF. I’d expect Yavin Luke around Christmas. By then, everyone will have him, and he will clog shelves for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

He wasn't available for all that long, I logged on here around maybe 11p (PST) that night and he was already gone and the page was a blank 404 error.

Reaction score

Yes, he was indeed available on Dorkside. I was lucky enough to get one. :grin: And seeing how I snagged a loose one from our favorite over-seas ebay seller, this one will stay carded.

Reaction score
I got sick in the middle of the night and saw a post on Facebook about these being up for preorder, so I grabbed two. Happy to be done with it.

Reaction score
I picked up 4 to increase my chances for a good card. Cant imagine these will be too hard to find but if someone doesn't get one send me a message.

Reaction score
Ordered him on WM a few minutes ago. Says he'll ship in about a month. Glad I nabbed this one before it went away, though I have a feeling he may be plentiful in the fall.

Reaction score
I got mine from Dorkside on TFF. I had to pay shipping (would have been free from Walmart with Site 2 Store) but I'd rather have it sooner and not have to step into the cesspool known as Walmart if I don't have to.

Reaction score
Jabbas Palace arrived today from Walm-apart in pretty decent condition. Hope Luke does the same. I ordered 2 Landos a while back and had to return both due to haphazard packing. Roll of the dice...

Reaction score
Preordered this guy. Looks REALLY GOOD. Excited for both him and Leia!

Reaction score
^ so I see you are in UK and the font on the name pill is the former smaller style but pic from those that got luke yavin via dorkside in USA, the font is new updated larger more classic style. What font is used on post TFF releases?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, he was indeed available on Dorkside. I was lucky enough to get one. :grin: And seeing how I snagged a loose one from our favorite over-seas ebay seller, this one will stay carded.
There was a shipping issue that wound up sending me two of the Luke X-Wing pilot figure, instead of the Yavin Luke. But with the top notch customer service from Dorkside, Yavin Luke is already on his way, and I have a return label to ship the other pilot figure back. Dorkside, if you happen to see this, Thank you for the quick reply and correcting the error. I know things happen, especially when you got hammered with orders. But you made it right, and that's all I can ask for. :)

Reaction score
^ so I see you are in UK and the font on the name pill is the former smaller style but pic from those that got luke yavin via dorkside in USA, the font is new updated larger more classic style. What font is used on post TFF releases?
Interesting, I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. So it looks like the UK stock is from a different batch than the US stock, because as you said the font in the name pill is different.

Reaction score
Last edited: